The Old Advancement of the Moondancers

As the new High Wisdom ( and being in the guild for way over a RL year now), I decided to perhaps change the way the Moondancers advance - I know that they used to have a simple way of advancing before the "new" pathways (I say new, they've been there for nearly 1.5-2 RL years?) but it isn't working *that* well, for how few people we have.

What I'm asking is, is there any old Moondancers / ex-Moondancers out there who would possible know the tasks from the Aspect advancement: Maiden, Mother and Crone? 
And if possibly, the actual copies of the scrolls? If you do, I would love to get my hands on them!

Comments

• The one I remember was the conclaves.

There were four seasons, though this could be converted easily to three aspects, and each season had a series of groups underneath it. So there was one where you just looked after novices and learnt how to teach them, etc. The An'taithe(sp?) was another one. Running events for the guilds, etc, etc.

Effectively it just broke up all the possible tasks based on how you could group them and made them a thing. So that, ideally, if you wanted to do x there was a group in the coven for that. I didn't learn combat or write rituals or donate money, I advanced by teaching novices. I'm not sure if there was a version in between but that's the one I remember.