What are you watching?

Comments

• One of my all time favorite movies.

Also, if you didn't see it, try to catch Atlanta, somewhere.

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That one guy getting his face smashed in with a pistol unsettled me more than any of del Toro's monsters.  :# 

In other news, if you like that one ice skating scene in Death Parade and also pretty anime boys and also blatant homoerotic overtones then maybe Yuri on Ice is for you.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yuri on ice is good.
  • Enyalida said:
    Yuri on ice is good.
    heh
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Talan said:
    One of my all time favorite movies.

Also, if you didn't see it, try to catch Atlanta, somewhere.

That is on my list! I love Donald Glover.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Daraius said:
    That one guy getting his face smashed in with a pistol unsettled me more than any of del Toro's monsters.  :# 

In other news, if you like that one ice skating scene in Death Parade and also pretty anime boys and also blatant homoerotic overtones then maybe Yuri on Ice is for you.
    YURI ON ICE? Sounds right up my-- wait, anime boys? Am I being misled?
  • It's good, though. And don't worry about your preferences. You'll come around. I mean, just ask Yuuri:

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Just saw Rogue One.

If you liked VII, go watch it.

If you didn't like VII, it's miles better (and better than the prequels too) go watch it.

Weirdly the best character in the whole movie is the Droid, blind monk guy takes a close second.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Somehow I got hooked on Terrace House.  :|
    I used to make cakes.

• I'm unbelievably amused by this. Nostalgia for teen/early twenties years. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
    How have I never seen A Christmas Story until now? Oh my gosh.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Empress Ki. Apparently K-dramas are going to be my new thing, because I am OBSESSED.
  • Technically, I'm not watching this, because it's not released yet. But they're finally animating it, almost 14 years after the original visual novel was released. Whoo.

The media prepared me to be thoroughly disappointed by Passengers, but outside of maybe the last 20 minutes or so, I had a lot of fun! I'll say it, it had a better entertainment:boredom ratio than Rogue One.
    I used to make cakes.

Rediscovered .hack//Sign and so far it's been a fun ride. In some ways, it's more fun watching post-Lusternia than it was watching pre-Lusternia.
    Daraius said:
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I love .hack//SIGN! The first time I watched it, I didn't quite get all of it. Now that I've watched it a few times--and being someone who plays probably too many games--I understand it and the characters much more.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:
    I love .hack//SIGN! The first time I watched it, I didn't quite get all of it. Now that I've watched it a few times--and being someone who plays probably too many games--I understand it and the characters much more.
    Bear actually made me think a bit of Everiine this time around! Haha.
    Daraius said:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    JoJo's is...bizarre, but fun.
    Sylandra said:
    Everiine said:
    Bear actually made me think a bit of Everiine this time around! Haha.
    You know, now that you mention it... I totally see that! I never caught that before.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Here's an update on my Star Trek things. Finished DS9 and just started Voyager.
  • @Daraius I use my tv and netflix to watch Star Trek... I fail to see how I'm off topic.
    Misclicks happen.  :/
    I used to make cakes.

• It's okay, I forgive you.  :D 
    edited January 2017
    TNG or gtfo, btw.  :p
    I used to make cakes.

• TNG is actually the first Star Trek I've ever watched! I looooooved it.^^
  • I keep running into references to Star Trek TNG lately. I think the universe is telling me to binge watch the whole series.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
    I just finished doing that a month ago. It's amazing how the series just gets better and better starting with the third season!

You guys are making me want to dive back into it. Must resist....
    I used to make cakes.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Daraius said:
    You guys are making me want to dive back into it. Must resist....
    Resistance is futile.