What are you watching?

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Siam said:
    Tarkenton said:
    I've heard good things from my comic loving friends.
    But the Marvel lover within me rebels~
    I watch Shield, Arrow, Flash, Gotham and Constantine. Gotham is at the bottom, with Shield and Arrow vying for top spot. Constantine and Flash switch around every now and then depending on the episodes.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I don't get what people don't like about Gotham :D

my favorite part about it is that the focus is on all the wrong characters.
  • I wasn't expecting to like Gotham but it's great. Better for me then Arrow. Laurel's face looks botoxed to rigidity and she just not as cool as Black Canary from the Birds of Prey comics. I'll still watch it though.

Other than that, Atlantis - British wonky Greek mythology drama, Hawaii 5-0, The Apprentice, American Horror Story and Strictly Come Dancing.

Way more TV than I usually watch. There's been a glut of good stuff this Autumn
  • edited December 2014
    Oh, and it doesn't hurt that I think the "Gotham" Selina Kyle looks a bit like the Michelle Pfeiffer Selina Kyle. And cobblepot, looks like  He could grow up to become danny devito penguin.  It's likely why I overlook its flaws.

Oh good, I'm not the only one:

• It's the last week of Colbert. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Final episode of Korra in online on Nick.

... Wow. Just wow.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2014
    Black Mirror

Never heard of it until today. Imagine like a British Twilight Zone with more compelling techno-dystopian stories and surprisingly high production value?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I watched The Dutchess as Netflix recommended it and I was in the mood for a movie last night. Oh my goodness my feels.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Daraius said:

Black Mirror

Never heard of it until today. Imagine like a British Twilight Zone with more compelling techno-dystopian stories and surprisingly high production value?
    The pig one is my favourite. X_X
  • Recently watched the BBC miniseries adaptation of Great Expectations. Awesome.

Then yesterday I watched Girl, Interrupted. I don't think I have ever cried so much during a movie. I just sat there bawling through the last half.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I thought the final episode of Korra was a heartwrenching episode, but OH MY GOD, the latest Person of Interest episode. My heart is currently in a bajillion pieces on the floors of my home.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Binged through the latest seasons of Doctor Who, and finally watched Sherlock, S1 of Gravity Falls, rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender with the boyfriend now, and will likely move on to Yu Yu Hakisho after we finish that. In the meantime, I'll be working through Blue Exorcist and Haven, trying to find s4 of Once Upon a Time, and will likely pick MLP back up when Season 5 starts. Because Friendship == Magic.
  • X-Files and Star Trek next gen. They are so awesome!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You should watch DS9 too if you haven't seen it. It's the best Star Trek.

#fightinwords
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:

#fightinwords
    I certainly will check it out. I've also watched a few episodes with Kirk which were awesome too.
  • Portius said:

#fightinwords
    We can't be friends!

*tears up Portius fanclub badge and cries over framed picture of Tasha Yar in the corner*
  • Currently one season of House a day it seem, since I am sick at home
  • The last season is...while it's still good it's a different show.
    Kazel said:

Currently one season of House a day it seem, since I am sick at home

Do you have lupus?
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    Do you have lupus?
    Why does it have to  be lupus? A lot of us are sick at home, for a lot of reasons.

Currently, I'm catching up on Firefly again. :D

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    I used to make cakes.

• edited January 2015
    Oh god I love that show too. Don't tempt me, @Daraius, or I'll not be able to function in society for a full MONTH.

EDIT: and for the comments that may or may not follow, it's NEVER lupus on House. :)

• There was one episode where it was lupus, and one where it was an advanced form of lupus, IIRC.
  • So sad House is not on Netflix here. I want to binge watch the hell out of that :(
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Use... Hola plug in for Chrome / Firefox?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    Do you have lupus?
    It's never lupus.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Still watching and rewatching Spark: A Burning Man Story. Closest thing I've seen to describing how it is out there and what the entire thing is about. Of course, it doesn't get the entire picture, but nothing ever quite does.
    Art is by the wonderful Gurashi!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Rialorm said:
    Then yesterday I watched Girl, Interrupted. I don't think I have ever cried so much during a movie. I just sat there bawling through the last half.
    One of my favorite movies of all time. Ugh, uuughhhh <3
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."