A day in the life of ...

Since Lusternia is a pretty diverse game, I'm wondering what a typical day (weave) in the life of your character looks like. Do you get up early to hit the best bashing spots, do you spend half a day managing your trade empire, or do you simply sit by your nexus for a few prime time hours? Could perhaps serve as an inspiration to others.
You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Do you mean what do we imagine our character does on a typical day, or what do we, as players, accomplish in a typical hour with the character?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I'm going to assume you mean a typical 'in game' day for our character as this will sound better than my OOC version of 'Pops in, leaves if there's drama'.

For the most part, Haezon spends his time during the day exploring Glomdoring and hunting weevils as an aside thing in his glorious quest to attain a piece of mouldy cheese. He is always discovering new things, and afterwards, will probably examine runes and carvings around the forest and try to gain something new from it. He tries to also go to the stage and watch some plays, as he feels is his duty.

On his off days, when he feels like a change of scenery, he'll explore Icewynd and commune with the trill there. Insane worshippers of Zenos they may be, but it's either them or Clarramore and Talthos, which are too much like Hallifax for his taste. Higher is good, and the remotest is good, so he can feel that much closer to the sky Trillillial painted.

Of course, that is not when he's making plays, in which case he spends ages behind the stage working out new things and creating art.

He doesn't like sweet things, so will probably enjoy a glass of water with a meat kabob in the evening.
    Retired.
  • edited September 2014
    Everiine said:
    Do you mean what do we imagine our character does on a typical day, or what do we, as players, accomplish in a typical hour with the character?
    The latter, except in a typical 24 hour / weave. Although you could like @Haezon did also tell how that ties into character roleplay, which is actually interesting too rather than "I log on, influence three hours and log back off" :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    Everiine said:
    The latter, except in a typical 24 hour / weave. Although you could like @Haezon did also tell how that ties into character roleplay, which is actually interesting too rather than "I log on, influence three hours and log back off" :D
    Actually helped me a bit too, having to think about this.
    Retired.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Well, currently, my character's days are:

1) Wake up.
    2) Do the "Dumbest Flippin' Quest in the Basin"(TM) and hope it works.
    3) Go back to sleep.
    4) Repeat.

That pretty well fills a 24 day for me right now.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.