Dirty player secrets

We've all done it. The dirty little things we slip in every now and then just to tweak our character's a bit. We've gone beyond reselling credits. Entertain us Confess, and feel slightly better about what you've done with your character. Confess!

After his first bat died, I made Haezon rebirth animals over and over again, killing each one until I got a bat, because it was my favourite pet and I could not imagine Haezon having any other. Never acknowledged in character, or Haezon was so traumatised he blanked it from memory >.>.

But this was when I was just starting out, a few days after I'd started playing, so I'd never do this again I'd just role-play Haezon's loss and reparations. Even back then, I'm sure Haezon cried through it all.
Retired.

Comments

• @Everiine there's an account of that in the library of the Kui.
    is dead like the dodo
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Oh boy... I would hate to see what it says.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • What blasphemy is this! Spill!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • I was having a bad day once (Back when Kurut was a much younger, much friendlier bear), and so Kurut cooked some twenty crotamine delicacies, twenty botulism dishes, and twenty (these are ballpark estimates) sleep soups and spread them in every city and commune, including her own.

This was maybe... a year ago?

I still feel bad about it. :(
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
    See! People wonder why Ev doesn't trust Kurut. "But she's such a nice bear!" people say. "SHE POISONED ME WITH KINDNESS!" is my reply :P .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• @Everiine I presume you're talking about the branding of maeve. You told me about it!
    is dead like the dodo
    Oh, good, so it's my side of the story! :)

• wait that was Everiine's fault?
    No, not his fault, he was just the catalyst that got everything started (if he hadn't, the cities would have gone through the plans they already had anyway--Ev just let it happen earlier). But, like I said--all of it came about the way it did because I, the player, forgot that I wasn't supposed to do something.

• Everiine said:
    Hmm... maybe a little different, but Ev once took an action that plunged the Basin into total war, nearly destroyed the fae, got him enemied to every group in Serenwilde, and nearly got him kicked out, all because he thought the alternative would be worse.

The truth is, I, the player, forgot I wasn't supposed to do what I did... :(
    You should talk to Haezon about this, the two of you can connect over who had the biggest fuck up, because he's done some damage himself.
    Retired.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I once debated Enadonella because I was tired of Liranghsa always being influenced and me just leaving. I wanted a turn, damnit. Poor Enadonella got in the way.

I may have also cheered Kelly on in competitions against my own 'team'.  :-\"

• Xeria is a character that isn't physically attracted to anyone outside of her species. However she finds aslarans super sexy and has fallen twice for people outside her species.
    is dead like the dodo
  • Shuyin said:
    One time I got drunk and woke up tracker warrior.
    I feel yo pain man :|
    The playa you love to hate
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited November 2014
    Qistrel is not a pacifist because I thought it was a really good character hook. I just have an anxiety disorder, and panic when text starts flying at me really fast, which makes me do stupid things and die.

So I found a way to avoid panic-inducing situations.

• More a player than a character secret, but I once got a Baalphegar doll on Ria. It'd been perfect for my Nihilist. So I just had to spend some time playing with it before trading it in.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited November 2014

Sometimes when Shaddus is nervous, he sticks his fingers under his arms and then smells them like this.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Xeria never quests because I hate questing. It takes forever and when I DO finally figure something out, and I'm neaarly there. I find out that I handed in something too early or something decayed. Collecting everything again, would take too long and bring me back to square one.

BOO!
    is dead like the dodo
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I was once tempted to leave Celest and the Aquamancers years ago, but I just love the overall theme, if not the design, of Aquamancy and just can't see myself unable to use it, nor with Neos making use of any other skillset.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Shaddus said:

Sometimes when Shaddus is nervous, he sticks his fingers under his arms and then smells them like this.
    The forums need a "What." button to go with the Disagree, Agree and Like buttons.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    He's a superstar.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Not much of a secret because I've told it before, but Daraius is a monk because I found lobo aeromancer bashing super boring and slow, and I didn't like the philosophy direction the aeromancers were taking at the time. I like to think I wove a plausible narrative around the org hop, and it's become a central part of the character identity since, but there you have it.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."