Really? Seriously, why the heck do they like you?

I mean your character, not you as a Real Life person.

Why do they bow and scrape? Why do they always give you the benefit of the doubt? Why do they listen when you speak?

Hell if I know.
</RANT>

Comments

• Erm... I suspect most people like Kurut because she's nice to everyone. Others like her because she overpays for all services rendered (tradeskills, assassinations, etc).
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • I'm honestly not sure where Ssaliss falls on the scale. I'm guessing he's mostly a "Eh, he's okay".
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Well it's not for the riveting conversation or the knee-slapping jokes. If anyone likes Daraius it's probably because they have a fetish for unbroken eye contact.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I'm hilariously lame.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I've been told Selenity's nice. Aside from that, concepts such as hatred and anger both are foreign to her.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Those who like Ev tend to like him because he is extremely loyal and dedicated. He will fight tooth and nail for those he cares about, especially his guild. Serenguard and Seren don't have to earn his trust, for it is freely given just be nature of who they are, and he treats them accordingly. He is also kind, gentle, wise, and understanding (unless you piss him off, in which case, he is still wise and understanding, but he is no longer kind or gentle). He doesn't lord himself over anyone, and is sorta that awesome grandpa everyone wishes they had.

Of course, he's also a sexy trill.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • No one likes Marcella for any good reasons.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Cause I'm Munsy...duh. 
  • What people like me? Psh no, I'm that stupid kid who runs that guild and calls glom faeling taintling abominations. I've developed a dislike for you sick elfs and faeling.
    The playa you love to hate
  • I don't really know what people in Glom think of me. I know @Niun has high hopes, and @Saevorn has become a fast friend, but outside of a small circle (that I suspect might be the bulk of Glom's active playerbase) Ery doesn't really socialize much.
    The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • Saevorn is awesome
    The playa you love to hate
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Answer is quite simple here. They don't. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    :(
  • Ssaliss said:
    I'm honestly not sure where Ssaliss falls on the scale. I'm guessing he's mostly a "Eh, he's okay".
    Affordable always in stock potions is a good reason to like you I'd say :P

As for Ria, uhm, if you're on the list of groups she approves of I guess she can be thought of as being nice?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Everiine said:
    Those who like Ev tend to like him because he is extremely loyal and dedicated. He will fight tooth and nail for those he cares about, especially his guild. Serenguard and Seren don't have to earn his trust, for it is freely given just be nature of who they are, and he treats them accordingly. He is also kind, gentle, wise, and understanding (unless you piss him off, in which case, he is still wise and understanding, but he is no longer kind or gentle). He doesn't lord himself over anyone, and is sorta that awesome grandpa everyone wishes they had.

Of course, he's also a sexy trill.

I was gong to say, THEy dont' liek you cuz your the manlyest man they ever saw?
  • Cause my sister is Munsia and my brother is Narsim...
  • Everyone is gay for Bridget Lillie.
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Now, to be fair, it's hard to tell whether a person is gay or straight for Lillie, because it can be hard to tell which one Lillie is :P .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • I don't know, I think people are happy for the cheerfulness. Or they're just humoring me.
  • Only Hallifaxians like Maligorn, I think. Everyone else tolerates him or thinks he's an insufferable elitist.

• Everiine said:
    Now, to be fair, it's hard to tell whether a person is gay or straight for Lillie, because it can be hard to tell which one Lillie is :P .
    Yeah, that and the fact that unless I'm about to riff on some Archie Bunker rant (unlike the rest of you pinko commie meatheads), no one seems to care who is queer for who.  I mean, Delphas is totally queer for characters of the opposite gender, but why the heck should anyone even care?

OH SNAP! Now I need to make some Archie Bunker comments about myself :(
    </RANT>
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Maligorn said:
    Only Hallifaxians like Maligorn, I think. Everyone else tolerates him or thinks he's an insufferable elitist.
    Selenity used to have a crush on him.
  • ^ replace names as necessary 
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Xeltha said:
    I don't know, I think people are happy for the cheerfulness. Or they're just humoring me.
    Enthusiasm does a person good, but on the broader scope, showing up, being engaged and actively working to improve yourself are the top three things that come to mind when I consider whether or not a person is good to hang on with.

That said, I am also very happy for the cheerfulness. Keep doing good.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • -weeps for love lost-

• I don't think all that many people really know Ari to be honest. Those who like he like her because she is generally nice. I am told my guild loves me, after last night I think they love me for my commodities, one, I will leave unnamed made me follow her all over creation  (our guildhall) and called out comms in which Ari just handed over and furniture was built.

The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Maligorn said:
    -weeps for love lost-
    Don't even start, you.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."