Really? Seriously, why the heck do they like you?

2»

Comments

• I honestly don't even know. I suspect it's because I so very much enjoy tugging at your heartstrings.

But every time somebody tells me they like Riluna, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. She's supposed to be mean.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, I have no idea. 

I know that I totally play to a type (and it leaks into OOC, when I'm still caught up in the persona), not really sure what other people think. I should participate in the perceptions of characters thread.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Because I take people bashing.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    ... I love my phone. Not editing that.
  • Riluna said:

I honestly don't even know. I suspect it's because I so very much enjoy tugging at your heartstrings.

But every time somebody tells me they like Riluna, I feel like I'm doing something wrong. She's supposed to be mean.
    I like Riluna. :(

But thats also partially because Aiyana is mean, too.

• @Aiyana hasn't a mean bone in her body.
    </RANT>
  • Delphas said:

@Aiyana hasn't a mean bone in her body.

She'll smother you to death with unwanted cuddlin', don't lie to yourself!

• Oh?

Delphas likes a good smothering between large & fertile [MESSAGE REDACTED]
    </RANT>
  • because I feed people?

(Also I come off as this foolish idiot? that does read as "adorable" to some people. )
    is dead like the dodo
  • Because otters are adorable.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    @Eritheyl just wants a piece of Dar's tail. Now that I think about it that's probably the primary motivator for everyone who likes Daraius.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm not quite sure who all likes Tremula and who doesn't. I'm hoping that the few people in Drocilla's order like her, because she actively tries to get people to like her there. However I was told that I can be a bit bitchy to people without meaning to, so I'm always afraid people come out of interactions with me hating me when I was trying to be nice.

((Of course, I know I will forever have a place in OOC @Xena's heart because of the infamous Waggle Wiggle of Death))
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Uhh.. Uhm. I don't think I can really think of a reason. Last I checked I was only liked by a few.

Though I know a lot of people wear my designs and like them if that counts?

• @Daraius that's because everyone who talks to Daraius falls in love with him soon after. Especially if he's making an effort to be charming. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Daraius said:
    @Eritheyl just wants a piece of Dar's tail. Now that I think about it that's probably the primary motivator for everyone who likes Daraius.
    Actuallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

(he secretly does not!)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Because potatoes and crazy. And my selective serious SD-hat.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Why do you think he doesn't let anybody touch him?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Why do you think he doesn't let anybody touch him?
    Brb switching cities to /scratch Daraius.