Simple Ideas

1206207208209210212»

Comments

• KagatoKagato Carmichael, CAMember Posts: 1,099 Fabled
    edited October 13
    Ess said:
    Can the milestone for Avechna's Peak go to the top of Avechna's peak? It is sort of half way between the aetherplex and the portal of fate and neither here nor there
    I think the main reason for it only going to where it does may be because there was (and may still be) an active limitation of 50 rooms away from your origin that can be plotted using the PATH command.  Beyond that, you got an error saying that the place you wanted to go was too far away.
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon Member Posts: 1,614 Transcendent
    The milestones are all at crossroads of sorts and the Avechna's Peak one is no different. It's where the Northern Mountains meets Avechna's Peak.
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 948 Mythical
    Questing, I'd really like to see a message when items reset out of your inventory like "You seem to have misplaced x"
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • EssEss Member Posts: 64 Capable
    Falaeron said:
    The milestones are all at crossroads of sorts and the Avechna's Peak one is no different. It's where the Northern Mountains meets Avechna's Peak.

Now you say it I remember - treasure maps should have taught me that!
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 763 Mythical
    Aeldra said:
    Questing, I'd really like to see a message when items reset out of your inventory like "You seem to have misplaced x"
    If you want I can set up a little script to alert you via GMCP.  It will be spammy when you offer stuff though.
    To me you're forever the kick runner from 3 years ago, the guy who does domoths when no one is online and whines that he's got no competition, and the guy that use to only turn up to fights when the numbers favoured him.
    something I would like to see in general is, if an area has enemy stati and the person being able to allevate enemy status is someone who needs to be summoned / quested to get access to them, that they have some subordinate that can always be accessed for amnesty/parley. This is especially interesting for quests that are banned for your orgs ( Shallamurine comes to mind ). I wouldn't mind if the amnesty wasn't as powerful if it's not the leader.

Also, could mobs maybe say who is responsible for amnesty if you try to influence them with amnesty / parley them?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,736 Transcendent
    POLITICS ENEMYSTATUSNAME shows who to ask for amnesty.
  • Yasei  野生Yasei 野生 Member Posts: 14 Apprentice
    Let the first letter of prefixes be lowercase, you can already do this for suffix.
    Xenthos said:
    POLITICS ENEMYSTATUSNAME shows who to ask for amnesty.
    that works for denizen controlled areas? huh, you never stop learning, thanks.