Simple Ideas

1210211212213214216»

Comments

• SteingrimSteingrim Member Posts: 852 Fabled
    Can we get an artifact to spy on one's own org's nexii?

Also, can we get the same as a Council Priv? If you want us to police things, give us the tools.
    You tell Wyrden Ravager Tarken, "Come to Gaudiguch. I'll give you the title of Grand Moth."
    Eyes peering skywards as he thinks, Ironbeard the Magnanimous says to Sksez, "Welll, on my gooD lis *hic* t, we have....Stei *hic* ng *hic* rim.U..Xypherv....Luu *hic* hghaigh *hic* hhe....Breandryn....."
  • AeldraAeldra Member Posts: 1,033 Mythical
    Can we please construct benches indoors? I mean, I get why we can't construct beds and things outdoor rooms, but that I can't have a stone bench in a room where it'd be really fitting is a little sad to me at least. That might be a design limitation that I'm not aware of, but I thought I'd bring it up!
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • MoiMoi Member Posts: 1,069 Mythical
    edited February 12
    You can do indoor benches. It just has to be a design flagged to be indoors instead of outdoors.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,666 Transcendent
    Moi said:
    You can do indoor benches. It just has to be a design flagged to be indoors instead of outdoors.

and this needs to go the way of the dodo.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
    I would love to see some measure of point to be able to destroy denizen shields with things like void/nullify/wonderhorn buffet/etc, without the denizen shiedling faster then you can regain balance/eq
  • JaspetJaspet Member Posts: 32 Apprentice
    Without beast balance, I find it faster overall to just pause a moment and let the mob attack again than use raze skills. 
  • DaedrothDaedroth Member Posts: 49 Apprentice
    edited February 18
    Aeldra said:
    I would love to see some measure of point to be able to destroy denizen shields with things like void/nullify/wonderhorn buffet/etc, without the denizen shiedling faster then you can regain balance/eq
    This aspect of denizen combat has always seemed unnecessary to me. It's great that they have shields, but there's nothing you can do other than wait for them to attack or hope you have beast balance up. The only thing it adds to the game is that you have to tank more hits in rooms with multiple agro denizens while the shield is up on your current target. In a single denizen fight, it just wastes your time. Technically, even in the multiple mob scenario you can just leave the room until the current shielded mob is ready to attack you upon entry and then nothing really changes at all.
  • VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 1,494 Mythical
    Warriors and Monks get around with with raze/damage abilitites and bards can blanknote the shield away so much faster than the mob can cast it.

Its pretty much just druid/mage/guardian/wiccans that suffer from this annoying issue.

I wouldnt mind some creative ideas to solve it. Something like tweak the sylph so that you can order the sylph to sleep a target mob though shield so you can order sylph sleep/invoke nullify and ensure that they can not reshield until your next attack. Not sure what you'd do with druids or such but you know throw the ideas about and maybe we can knock together a bashing report soon.
    For guardian types, being able to order one of their ents to break the shield sounds intriguing, but for the rest. We could of course divise something clever for each class specifically, which frankly, would've quite some style, sadly also would be a tad complicated. Alternatively one could think of something like preventing a denizen to reshield for 5 seconds after the shield has been shattered, though that probably is indeed rather boring. Hmm, somethign to think about.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,723 Transcendent
    edited February 19
    These classes were balanced around being able to be stonewalled by shielding 1v1 (basically you had to rely on your bards, monks and warriors to get those shields down for you). Wonderhorn buffet kind of breaks this, which is part of the reason why MDs and SDs are so strong right now. You could rebalance all those classes to an easy shieldbreak, but...seems like a lot of work.

Maligorn said:
    These classes were balanced around being able to be stonewalled by shielding 1v1 (basically you had to rely on your bards, monks and warriors to get those shields down for you). Wonderhorn buffet kind of breaks this, which is part of the reason why MDs and SDs are so strong right now. You could rebalance all those classes to an easy shieldbreak, but...seems like a lot of work.
    Oh am talking about bashing here, not about combat. I don't want to touch combat mechanics at all.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,723 Transcendent
    That's what I get for trying to seem clever. In my defense, I'm sick af right now.

• VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 1,494 Mythical
    Get in bed with a hot flask.
  • VersaleanVersalean Member Posts: 847 Mythical
    Maligorn said:
    That's what I get for trying to seem clever. In my defense, I'm sick af right now.
    Two measures of brandy. Fresh lemon juice. Fresh ginger. One tablespoon of honey. Topped up with hot water.
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 651 Transcendent
    edited February 19
    Wrong thread! Am sleepy!
    I'd love to see remaining 'unseeable' bonuses slowly making it into 'bodyscan', e. g. bodyscan celerity

• AnitaAnita Member Posts: 651 Transcendent
    Could artisan wares that have been packaged be flagged whether they are outdoors or indoors, please?