Christmas Wishes

edited December 2014 in The Real World
I'll keep this short and sweet.

I've no idea if this is the best place for this (if it's not, perhaps a kindly forum elf could relocate it).

Anyway. I'd basically like to wish all of the Lusternia community a very happy Christmas and New Years. I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and all of that.

Cheers!

-EDIT: I'd toyed with the idea of posting a little poem, but I decided it'd be against the spirit of the season to subject anyone to one of my monstrous attempts at poetry.
With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Yes, a merry Yule to all.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    (Ew, have to keep the sap train out!)

Happy nondenominational winter holiday, everyone!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I wish to everyone that their family won't drive them as crazy as mine does with me 
    And peaceful and quiet holidays, I think that is something most people could use
  • Happy holidays to you and yours, everyone. Wishing everyone the very best.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Marry Christmas!

And thank you @Arien, it has been a pleasure to rp with you, though I can't say we see the best sides of our characters. But you have made things lovely!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I need a proper excuse to RP with you, @Arien, but I'm also very happy I got to meet you! Maybe I will send you more painting love <3

• Lavinya said:
    I need a proper excuse to RP with you, @Arien, but I'm also very happy I got to meet you! Maybe I will send you more painting love <3
    Maybe Arien was your and Avurekhos love child after all? I might go over and seed Magnagora just to get poked by you. <3
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things