Designer and Customization Writer for Hire! Commissions are OPEN! (UPDATED)

Hello everyone! A while back, I had the pleasure of working with Selenity on her beautiful unicorn custom pet that had some great RP for her as well as a few others. I assisted with some of my skills, and I realized that I could share them with everyone else. If you want to see my sample work, I have tons of designs that I could show you. From gowns, to armor, to creature and character creation, for my references message me.

Those are what I have for now here in this MUD. But I can give you plenty of other samples of the work I’ve done in other games. I’ve done nearly every kind of beasty, creature, and strange character. Nothing is too big or small for me, as I have been a builder and done other roles in some different MUDS. If you want custom artifacts, custom anything - Then let me know here by sending me a forum message.

Here are some questions I might have you answer:

1)    Do you have any pictures or references for the description/dropped? You can give me as many as you like.

2)    Does your commission have a name, or any overall theme that ties into your character’s personal history?

3)    What kind of character/reactions does your commission have? Be specific.

4)    For your reactions, do you have any specific actions in mind?

5)    Do you have any symbolic or aesthetics that you would like in your customized beast/dweller/and so on?

6)    Do you want any special effects on your customized beast/dweller? The possibilities are nearly limitless considering the amazing admin we have!

7)    Would you like UK or US English? Lusternia usually goes for the UK, but sometimes people have a preference.

8)    How complex would you like your customized beast/dweller, some people prefer simplicity, while others enjoy a lot of imagery and smoother polished writing. Do you have a sample or rough draft already in place for me to work with?

For pricing I've altered this. I honestly don't care what you pay me, as long as you think it's right for the work I have provided to you.

Current Queue:

1. @Taevyn

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
-
A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
-
I write things

Comments

• Bump! I am totally open for commissions this weekend! Let me know if I can help you in any way.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Bumping this thread again! I have one very amazing customer coming to me for a tattoo idea! Open for commissions!
    -
    -
    I write things
  • Tattoo submitted for @Portius. If anyone needs anything done, I'll be happy to help out!
    -
    -
    I write things
  • A commission for @Taevyn and another person in the works! Message me here to get yours started!
    -
    -
    I write things
  • Just did some quick for a lovely character @Viluun! I have some free-time over this three day weekend if anyone wants to give me things to write!
    -
    -
    I write things
  • Hi! Is the 1 credit for, say, a design submitted to a cartel? I'm looking for people to do designs to fill a guild cartel but 5 credits per seems kind of steep! So I just want to make absolute sure I'm reading it right :D

• Weell.. I sounded kinda bitchy there. It's just that 5 credits equals 75k. So I want to make sure that's for something else not the designs.

• Pectus said:
    Weell.. I sounded kinda bitchy there. It's just that 5 credits equals 75k. So I want to make sure that's for something else not the designs.
    @Pectus Basically, I'm going to edit it. What I've been doing instead of the above, is just saying 'tip me whatever you think is right.' Because I don't care, I love writing, and I love helping people out.
    -
    -
    I write things
  • I have now updated my pricing and queue. Please contact me if you have interest. :)
    -
    -
    I write things