Simple questions?

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Is there a command to see how many tailoring knot slots, or which tailoring knots, we have on a piece of clothing/armor?
  • Selenity said:
    Is there a command to see how many tailoring knot slots, or which tailoring knots, we have on a piece of clothing/armor?
    WEAPONPROBE/WP should do it
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Selenity said:
    That shows up on WEAPONPROBE for me, the line is 'It can hold up to 5 enhancement(s) in total.'
  • If you have a runed and customized guardian symbol, for example an Institute blaster that looks like a magic staff, and switch to another, say a scalpel, does the customization vanish? If yes, does it return once you switch back to the original?
  • Tirah said:
    If you have a runed and customized guardian symbol, for example an Institute blaster that looks like a magic staff, and switch to another, say a scalpel, does the customization vanish? If yes, does it return once you switch back to the original?
    No. And if it does, please ISSUE ME immediately.
  • Is there a way to see movement/speed buffs similar to bodyscan?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited April 2017
    Celerity buffs? No. 

Use strategems to send a long series of stacked movement commands and count how many rooms you move before a hasty message. 
  • edited April 2017
    Nevermind me, I'm stupid. :P
  • Aesyra said:
    How does the Wheel work? I turned it before for a few times with no trouble, but now all I'm getting is: "The Wheel of Tzaraziko is unaffected by your efforts."
    And yes I do have coins. Is there something I'm missing? How does this work?

SPIN WHEEL CONFIRM to use a coin.
  • Ayisdra said:
    Aesyra said:
    How does the Wheel work? I turned it before for a few times with no trouble, but now all I'm getting is: "The Wheel of Tzaraziko is unaffected by your efforts."
    And yes I do have coins. Is there something I'm missing? How does this work?

SPIN WHEEL CONFIRM to use a coin.
    Drat, my edit wasn't fast enough. :P Yeah I realized that. For some reason my sleepy brain was suddenly of the opinion that "turn wheel" should do it. So.. thank you! And I'll crawl back into my cave now. ;)
  • How many messages can the communemessage thing hold?
  • Anita said:
    How many messages can the communemessage thing hold?
    Three iirc
  • I am returning to game after about 7 years. I only needed to take a break for about a few weeks, but you know how it is - real life is annoying like that.  Anyway, I had a manse that I transferred to my ingame wife while I was on break so she could do redecorating and stuff. She's inactive now. Is there anyway I can reclaim it?
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    The admins may be able to help you out, but I'm not sure what the policies surrounding that kind of thing are. You can try ISSUE ME <your predicament> to ask them to review it.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Falaeron said:
    Anita said:
    How many messages can the communemessage thing hold?
    Three iirc
    Yeah.. I've been hitting that constantly with updates about the factions events :'(
  • Just put the updates in a scroll and have the messages link to that. That's what we did for directions to joining.
  • edited May 2017
    I don't know if it's me but, for some reason I found out my stockroom had decided to self price scrolls and letters without me doing it. I've unpriced them all, but don't know if anything is missing since I don't have a shoplog. Most of the stuff I care about looks like its intact, but still distressing. :/

@Ianir
     ?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It wasn't an accidental 'price all X' situation?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Nope. I never price anything to sell

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • Orventa said:
    I don't know if it's me but, for some reason I found out my stockroom had decided to self price scrolls and letters without me doing it. I've unpriced them all, but don't know if anything is missing since I don't have a shoplog. Most of the stuff I care about looks like its intact, but still distressing. :/

@Ianir
     ?
    If you have ever priced those things, when you place that type of item in the stockroom, it will autoprice.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ayisdra said:
    Orventa said:

@Ianir
     ?
    If you have ever priced those things, when you place that type of item in the stockroom, it will autoprice.
    Are you sure?  It always seems like the tag is on the item itself (so if someone else priced it, and you pick it up and move it to your shop, it keeps the sale tag).  I can drop newly-created items of the same type and they don't get a price until I actually explicitly do so.

If that's the case, and if the tag doesn't get reset when you buy something, it could easily be a case of "I bought a letter from a shop, mailed it to Orventa, Orventa put it in her shop and now it has the original price tag still displayed on it".
  • edited May 2017
    Xenthos said:
    Ayisdra said:
    Orventa said:

@Ianir
     ?
    Are you sure?  It always seems like the tag is on the item itself (so if someone else priced it, and you pick it up and move it to your shop, it keeps the sale tag).  I can drop newly-created items of the same type and they don't get a price until I actually explicitly do so.

If that's the case, and if the tag doesn't get reset when you buy something, it could easily be a case of "I bought a letter from a shop, mailed it to Orventa, Orventa put it in her shop and now it has the original price tag still displayed on it".
    I'm thinking it's this, because there was a miniature of Hallifax that I'd put for safekeeping, but then when I'd found out it suddenly had a a price (but luckily no one had bought it) I panicked and then saw other things for sale that weren't meant to be sold and panicked some more. I know the item was once sold by Fraesic, but it was bought by someone else and given as a gift to Orv.

• Is there a quick and dirty guide to aetherships anywhere? I'll take long and laborious too, I'm not picky!
  • With the old guilds dissolved, what will Patchou and the other guild summons do with all their free time?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Arix said:
    With the old guilds dissolved, what will Patchou and the other guild summons do with all their free time?
    Bring back the Omnihedron! She (yes, she) needs to enjoy her retirement.

• Patchou, last I saw, was in Serenwilde hanging out with her child. Might go back to Moon eventually.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    How does changing class work now, if I already have one and want to change to another? 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    How does changing class work now, if I already have one and want to change to another? 
    CLASSFLEX should do it.
  • HELP AETHERGOOP states that aethergoop "may also occasionally be obtained in-game as rewards for certain quests".

Ist this for real? If so which quests are meant?