Simple questions?

Comments

• Daraius said:
    If tie-dye turns out to be a forbidden design technique in Lusternia, I don't know why anyone plays any more.
    Ties are apparently considered too 'modern' to warrant their own design pattern as it is (I idea'd it but they said no) :(, tie-dye is ancient art so.. maybe there's hope.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • If someone wanted tie-dye clothes and gave me the designs to submit for our cartel, I'd want the design to be separated a little bit from all the modern-day hippie stuff and implications so that it has more room to fit in to Lusty'verse. @Orventa is right on the money that these dyes and techniques are ancient, soda ash is a chemical we've been using since Ancient Egypt. You'll have to show us the design when you get it back :smile:
  • My psychedelic robes are basicly tie-dye
  • tie-dye robes of the blue ring octopus?
  • Q: How do you pronounce the word Czigany?
  • Versalean said:
    Q: How do you pronounce the word Czigany?
    I would expect to pronounce it in the Polish style, with a hard ch-. So something like ché-gan-ee.
  • edited September 2017
    Hrm....Czi-xi...Czi-gany.....coincident?

Probably.

(This is a joke not a real question)
  • Cer-hig-anzy was my guess.
  • Interestingly, thinking about it, I have never pronounced Czixi in the Polish style, but have always seen Czigany that way.

As to whether there is a link, you would have to ask Estarra!
  • Trying to wrap my head around runes these days, so could someone clarify exactly what these do and do not attach to?
    1. Damage buff runes.
    2. Damage resistance runes.
    3. Rune of Absorption.
    4. Vital buff runes.

This wouldn't be as big of an issue if I didn't classflex like once or twice a week. I've got two bracelets and a necklace I had been using, but I was under the impression buff runes didn't attach to jewelry, so I put a blunt and cutting on my shofa, but it would be nice if basically of these worked without having to juggle things in my hands, and it's kind of weird for a Wildewood to run around with one shofa.
  • Sylphas said:
    Trying to wrap my head around runes these days, so could someone clarify exactly what these do and do not attach to?
    1. Damage buff runes.
    2. Damage resistance runes.
    3. Rune of Absorption.
    4. Vital buff runes.

This wouldn't be as big of an issue if I didn't classflex like once or twice a week. I've got two bracelets and a necklace I had been using, but I was under the impression buff runes didn't attach to jewelry, so I put a blunt and cutting on my shofa, but it would be nice if basically of these worked without having to juggle things in my hands, and it's kind of weird for a Wildewood to run around with one shofa.
    HELP COMBAT ARTIFACTS tells you the details. Damage buff and resistance go on clothing or armour (or weapons, but that is less ideal because you have to wield the weapon for the buff instead of it always being on in the case of wearables). RoA and Vital runes go on Jewellery.
  • Cool. After the initial confusion, that matches what my understanding was, just wanted to double check. Thanks!
  • edited September 2017
    Does a Card of Pluripotent Possibilities tuned to hermit stay activated to the same room even after its flung?
  • I'd love to see artisinals up and running in the meantime if that's possible!

I even have some almost finished ones I'm waiting to submit!  I just need the motivation to get my scribbling juices running :)
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    That's awesome @Ianir, thanks for letting us know! I'm excited there are plans at all, I was afraid it had been scrapped into the void. :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I have vague memories of someone saying that you were going to judge the entries that had already been submitted but not yet judged when bardics got removed. Is that not happening at all, or has it just not happened yet? Or did I dream it?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Portius said:
    I have vague memories of someone saying that you were going to judge the entries that had already been submitted but not yet judged when bardics got removed. Is that not happening at all, or has it just not happened yet? Or did I dream it?
    Me judging? Not at all, I am too uncultured for that. The normal judges will, it's just going to happen when the system is back up. Sorry.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Then I'll look forward to them coming back! Thank you!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    With the uniqueness of the new guilds' leadership, might someone know if guild stamp usage is now reserved solely for the formal Guild Leader?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    With the uniqueness of the new guilds' leadership, might someone know if guild stamp usage is now reserved solely for the formal Guild Leader?
    There is currently no investible sealholder privilege, so is Guild Leader only.
  • Is there a way to directly link achievements to guild tasks where there is no associated quest? (such as the get 10/50/100 bards' blessings, etc)
  • Kalaneya said:
    Is there a way to directly link achievements to guild tasks where there is no associated quest? (such as the get 10/50/100 bards' blessings, etc)
    Not at the moment.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    One thing I'm kind of starting to miss by now is the wayfaire. Isn't this about the time that it usually arrives? Beast addict and all.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I thought it was October ISH time? Sooo soonish?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Please let it be snow leopards.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Shaddus said:
    Please let it be snow leopards.
    Like Rancoura needs more beasties to tempt her out of her "birds only" rule. 

My simple question -- is there a way to make jewellery boxes permanent that I'm missing?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight