How to Alt?

13»

Comments

• Tarkenton said:

And, just throwing this out there.  Now that the circus that is my family life has settled back down again, if any lil' Glom alties are ever around in the evening PST, you can likely poke at a certain bear and he's usually willing to conduct hunting trips.

I've been on one of these hunts. It's lovely! :D
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Hence why when I take them places where there's a chance of them dying, I'm very up front about it. And I usually let them borrow my RoA.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

One day, once I've amassed enough credits, I'll get that ebonguard privs for sweet sweet knight bashing.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback