The ineffectiveness of subtelty

2»

Comments

• Seems I have been a bit forward with my replies, admittedly was rather under stress that day. Apologies.

But basically I feel everything I needed has been said, concerning masochism and masks. I'll continue to investigate the issue and see if other certain abilities also seem to have such an effect.

I feel the main issue may indeed be with melds. As I admitted (and im sure other mages do), when I see my masochism go into remission, I know that someone has more than likely just declared on me (if prime) and/or attempting to break my meld, which I will immediately capitalize on.

Further investigation is required. TBC
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I still maintain the claim that mages/druids should feel when their meld is being broken. In fact, it might even be best if they feel exactly where it was being broken, too. After all, you are well attuned to the energies of your demesne. I guess probably just a message that it's being broken if you're not within it, and a message where it's being broken if you're standing within its borders.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    They don't need to make sense: Acrobatics hyperactive can fast around demesne watch... somehow. This makes zero sense already.