Takimaru

The name Takimaru rings a bell. I just can't determine if it's a bell from outside or inside Lusternia, so I'd like to inquire if anyone else has seen the name Takimaru show up in Lusternia before?

For those who don't recall the name at all, Takimaru was one of the Vernals who tried to fight Muud over Amberle Sea with Il'Garala and Il'Vania. He's barely mentioned in Cimtri's diary.
Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Answers

• For what it's worth, all I can find on it is an anime called Toriko has a character. It seems to me that it may be similar to the word for 'round' in Japanese?
  • Um, it sounds like you answered your own question?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited January 2015
    Takimaru certainly has a japanese bend to it (more on that later), but I want to confirm if he has shown up outside Cimtri's diary. I can't shake the feeling that he has.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited January 2015
    Edit: apparently I can't type today, my bad.
  • Hrm. From the silence I suppose there's not been anything else about Takimaru before. Oh well...

Not that I mind. New head-canon accepted. Takimaru = Kitsune kin.

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    /me accepts Kiradawea's answer.
    Xenthos said:
    /me accepts Kiradawea's answer.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Kiradawea said:
    Hrm. From the silence I suppose there's not been anything else about Takimaru before. Oh well...

Since it's being semi-demi-hemi-necro'd anyway, Just remember, as badass as he looks, that guy, by dint of being furrikin, is about 3 feet tall.
  • Which is about the size of yoda who is a badass.
    Kiradawea said:
    The name Takimaru rings a bell. I just can't determine if it's a bell from outside or inside Lusternia, so I'd like to inquire if anyone else has seen the name Takimaru show up in Lusternia before?

For those who don't recall the name at all, Takimaru was one of the Vernals who tried to fight Muud over Amberle Sea with Il'Garala and Il'Vania. He's barely mentioned in Cimtri's diary.

Kiradawea said:
    Hrm. From the silence I suppose there's not been anything else about Takimaru before. Oh well...

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Takimaru sounds like food to me. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Uh...I don't mind if we end up marking it unanswered (though it totally is), but can we stop switching whether or not it's been answered...

Luce said:
    Uh...I don't mind if we end up marking it unanswered (though it totally is), but can we stop switching whether or not it's been answered...
    It's as answered as it's going to be, so I have no clue why she keeps unmarking it.  Until then, it'll probably keep switching for a while.  Any time anyone ever posts here, it automatically goes to "answered".  Then she has to actually manually unmark it herself.
    Just like that. :)