Lusternia T-Shirts!

edited March 2015 in Common Grounds
Someone pointed out that our old Zazzle t-shirt account has decided to charge ridiculous prices for their t-shirts. Someone else recommended teespring as a site that potentially could be good. Apparently, I can't open up a "shop" unless I've had 3 successful campaigns.

I've put forth a never before seen Lusternia graphic as a potential tshirt for those who might be interested as the first campaign. You can order shirts from here: http://teespring.com/new-lusternia-t-shirt

Comments

• Use this promo code for free shipping: N3YBCUQHAX
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Not sure how this works but is there an option for a less bright color than yellow.
  • Actually the free shipping promo doesn't work :(
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Looks like additional styles on the side does other colors.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • It's gold, not bright yellow!  I thought it looked best with the black. Anyway, they're pretty limited on how to do a campaign, can only do one color (as far as I can figure out) and need to sell a minimum amount before they'll even produce them. I can do a different colors but then would need to sell a minimum on each color.
  • Wishing I hadn't done some online binge shopping yesterday. Where's my credit card...
  • Oh, wait, I may have figured it out... hold on. I may have to cancel this campaign and start another.
  • Alas, if only my workplace didn't have their dresscode...
  • Okay new link with color selections but only in Hanes: http://teespring.com/new-lusternia-t-shirt
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Loving it. Gonna buy one asap.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That wheel only has eight spokes, not nine :C
  • Man, the purple one is kinda tempting. Although I guess I'd need to print "Nothing Matters But Glomdoring" across the back of it.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Order placed, need six more to round out the campaign! Come on you fiends, I want a shiiiirrrrt.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ssaliss said:

Man, the purple one is kinda tempting. Although I guess I'd need to print "Nothing Matters But Glomdoring" across the back of it.

I really wanted the purple one as well, but I'm afraid the black wouldn't show well enough on it.

Luckily, grey is an option. Glory be to grey.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I don't know much about teespring, can I get my name optionally printed on the back?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited March 2015
    First challonge, now teespring. Quick, someone find another problem I can solve with a website!

Also ordering one of these babies for my birthday when I get home.
  • Gah! Do I buy one to work out in at the gym or for when I get super muscles after working out at the gym
  • I feel like it would be a fun conversation starter at the gym. Go for it! :D
    Just one more to go.  Happy early burfday to me.
  • Omg my new debit card hasn't come in yet WHY asglbl

• Estarra said:

It's gold, not bright yellow!  I thought it looked best with the black. Anyway, they're pretty limited on how to do a campaign, can only do one color (as far as I can figure out) and need to sell a minimum amount before they'll even produce them. I can do a different colors but then would need to sell a minimum on each color.

So is the shirt white and gold or blue and black?
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Woot, shirts will be printed and shipped! And, at a guess, I'd say that Estarra may actually make a couple of bucks on the sales, so double yay!
  • I bought my own shirt this morning. Yay for purple! Though, I wish we could change the font colour or something. Perhaps we should have shirts for each org? That would be awesome.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
    I think that will have to wait until Estarra can get established as a shop, which takes three successful shirts if I read correctly
    I think there's a decent outreach so far, check what I found on Facebook while I was scrolling by!

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited March 2015
    That's actually misleading, I'm 99% sure that you're receiving that ad because 1) you might have a cookie that shows that you visited the page already, and/or 2) Facebook knows you "like" Lusternia/IRE and has a system in place with Teespring to show sponsored posts tailored to your likes. It's the same reason you might do a search on Amazon for a book and then find it waiting in your sidebar at a lower price somewhere else on the Internet.

That being said, it -is- cool to see. :P

My innocent explanation was neither wanted or needed, apparently.
    I'm about 99% sure that I'm fully aware of how cookies work, and that I'm just being facetious while trying to support this t-shirt concept from Lusternia. Thanks.
  • Well, that was obnoxious.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:

I think there's a decent outreach so far, check what I found on Facebook while I was scrolling by!

Only 1 tab open? What a weirdo.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"