Cheeky Request

Know I haven't posted here for a while and I'm mostly back because I have a cheeky request.

Anyone with institutional access to academic e-journals mind checking if they have access to this Journal? http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/00665983.1991.11021377 It's one of the few my Uni doesn't subscribe too and I really need the article for a chapter I'm writing, I'd buy it but I've already spent an eye watering sum on books/journals this month :p

If anyone can help drop me a PM please?

Hope you're all well!

Comments

• Rats, wish I could help, my uni is pretty good about access to journals from there, that is one of the few that they do NOT have though :(  I can understand your wanting to try to get hold of it considering the price listed on my end is USD$40 just for that one article... 

Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Thanks for checking Sakaki. 

<rant>

I have serious reservations about some academic publishers and their pricing models. The authors of the work see absolutly none of the money, it all goes into funding the publishing houses and they milk it for all its worth. Considering the vast majority of the money used for this type of research comes from public funds its pretty disgusting.

</rant>

:p