Axelord

SiamSiam Whispered Voice
Hello boys and girls! I wanted to know why Axelord sucksis deemed sub-par as opposed to Pureblade and Cavalier? This is mainly directed to those who understand warrior types. Thanks!
Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Best Answers

Answers

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Thanks, @Ixion and @Tarkenton! I'm waiting to see how the warrior specs turn out to be post-Overhaul. AL is the closest I can get to swinging a scythe/trident around(unless @Estarra releases new warrior specs - shield spec ftw)!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Cavalier used to get tridents. Then they took them away from us...

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Thanks for the additional info, guys! :)

#bringShikariback 

• I remember @Vatheal simply crushing heads over and over and over again, so maybe AL is the ``sport of the truly great''?
    </RANT>
  • Yeah my bad on that typo @Ushaara, was thinking about my next line of thought about ringingear :/

@Celina Cav does indeed have solo potential, and is the best spec for warrior v warrior, but it does fall off pretty fast after that. The more hindering a class has, the more cav falls short unfortunately.

@Delphas I don't remember it like that at all. His AL was decent, but I'd say his peak was with BC.
  • Ixion said:

@Delphas I don't remember it like that at all. His AL was decent, but I'd say his peak was with BC.

Yeah, now that I remember it better (and checked a few logs), yes.  He BC'd some noses clear into the back of skulls, and then caved the head a good foot into the torso (when he didn't punt it for a hole in one).  I don't actually have anything on his AL.  Sorry for the confusion, @Siam and thanks for the correction @Ixion.  May @Vatheal Rest in Peace (or find a crapload of new adventures!) just the same.
    </RANT>