Referendums.

What is a fair amount of time for a referendum? I don't want to have to wait like  a whole game year really, but I don't want it to go on for too short of time.

Please and thank you!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.

Comments

• edited April 2015
    I generally do 3 IG months (75 RL hours). Anybody who is around enough for it to have an effect on them will be around in that timeframe unless they're on vacation or something (in which case, at your discretion, you can hold it off or extend it to account for that). Nobody in Gaudi or the Templars have complained about it thus far, so I assume it's not too short either.

EDIT: I can't verb.
  • Alright, thank you.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Yeah. It depends a bit on the situation, but I'm generally putting my referendums at 3 RL days (rather than 3 IG months). Sometimes, I make them shorter (if it's just to gauge feelings, downwards to a day) or longer (for really important things that need to be discussed, a week or so), but three days is my general standard.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Celina taking over foreign affairs wasn't really important?!? How dare you.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'm just saddened that it didn't manage to carry the day.  I had high hopes for that, and the ensuing firestorm it would bring.  :D
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited April 2015
    I KNOW

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Celina said:

Celina taking over foreign affairs wasn't really important?!? How dare you.

It had three days...