The Nightmare Reborn

edited April 2015 in Event Scrolls
(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Greetings, Glomdoring."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "The Wyrd has fed well."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "The very marrow of the Traitor has fed the soil, His blood, the trees He damaged."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Even Mother Night has taken her share of the feast."

(Glomdoring): Daganev (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "How will this glorious news become manifest?"

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Not on solid feet again, I daresay."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "There are no feet left."

(Glomdoring): Daganev (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "There is nothing left of the traitor?"

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "I wouldn't say that."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "He is a God, and Gods are irksomely difficult to entirely murder."

(Glomdoring): Athree (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "A Ghost of the Traitor? Is it possible?"

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Through the glory of the Wyrd, anything is possible."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "I did warn Him not to meddle with the Forest."

(Glomdoring): You say, "It is good to see that even fools of His caliber can find redemption through the Wyrd. Such perfect webs You weave, my Lady."

(Seekers of the Rose): Viravain says, "Gather to Me at the Ravenwood, My spiders."

Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.
Brennan Stormcrow paces here, his cadaverous body twitching with sudden jerks. The Master Ravenwood Tree towers over everything here, pulsing with an immeasurable yet dark power. Casting darkness all around, a shadow totem thrusts up from the ground, chilling the air. There are 4 black direwolves here. There are 15 dark nighthags here. There are 5 shadowlord widowriders here. A crudely crafted shrine of harsh black crystal stands here, thrumming powerfully. Covered in bone armour, a green eyelash viper is slithering about here. A mature rowan tree stands proudly here. There are 2 palm sigils here. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a wasp around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a spider around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a bat around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a beetle around its skull. There are 10 illithoid scourges here. A ceremonial fire crackles here, sending orange sparks swirling upwards. Snarling and slavering, a massive bone white rage worg with wings of churning fire waits here. A large black winged roc is here, observing the area. Bloodsworn Calesta Ysav'rai is here, shrouded. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand. Viravain, Lady of the Thorns hovers here, enshrouded within an ambiance of unnatural darkness. She wields a wickedly curved scythe with both hands. Athree, Tender of Swarms is here, shrouded. He wields a pure white mantis nekai in his left hand and a pure black mantis nekai in his right. Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless is here, shrouded. He wields Gib's Longing with both hands.
You see a single exit leading north.

Distant whispers struggle to reach your ears, their grating words screeching out, "Wyrd..."

You kneel before Viravain and touch your head to the ground in worship.

Daganev kneels before Viravain, swearing his allegiance to Her.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Nothing is poison to the Wyrd. Even the Soulless are fertilizer."

Viravain smirks.

Calesta snickers softly to himself.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Behold your ghost, Athree."

Athree nods his head emphatically.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "A mere shadow of His former arrogance."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Albeit a potent shadow. So, Manteekan."

Viravain strokes a wickedly curved scythe tenderly.

A ghost of a figure flickers just at the edge of perception, merely two icy orbs sitting just at the edge of your vision.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "I did warn You, did I not? Nothing may overcome the glory of the Wyrd."

Viravain lifts a dainty hand to Her neckline, glancing about with uncertain disdain.

Athree, Tender of Swarms says, "That was a rare sight indeed."

"Glory. Your Wyrd, Viravain, contains much of this," the figure whispers.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "You have assailed it and paid dearly, Manteekan. If only You had grasped such a thing before You drank of the Elixir."

Viravain lifts a dainty hand to Her neckline, glancing about with uncertain disdain.

The whispers continue, "And the Elders through the Elixir powerful. It is fortunate They have not all been touched by Your Wyrd."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "They shall drink of the Wyrd's glory soon enough."

Viravain closes Her eyes and inhales deeply, absorbing the scent of Her surroundings.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "When the roots of the Glomdoring spread across the Basin, and the First World."

Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless says, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"

"I foresee only greatness with Your Wyrd, Viravain. Foolish was I to resist it, yet now that I have given in to it fully, I see. I see Your Wyrd," Manteekan continues.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Naturally."

Viravain brushes Her hair vainly.

You murmur, "Glory be..."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "And Lisaera doubted Me!"

Viravain utters a shrill little laugh.

Shadows flicker over the blue surface of Viravain's eyes like crows over snow.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "May black roses eat Her eyes."

Bone-rattling whispers continue to fill the air, "It is no wonder My children have flourished in this Wyrden Forest. It is no wonder they had the power to resist even My beckon."
You cannot see that here.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "The stroke of midnight..."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "You will swear Your being to the Wyrd."

"It is fortunate enemies My own align so well with Yours, Viravain. It shall be most beneficial for Your Wyrd, I guarantee," the figure continues.

With cold disdain, Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "You will offer what remains of You to the Wyrd, and You will serve."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Or the Wyrd shall consume You. There is no other choice. I will bind You by the ancient oaths."

A chill settles into your bone as the hazy figure's tone changes, "All that remains of Me shall be bound as My physical form has been, never to leave Your Wyrd. Our motives, Our goals, shall be as one."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Celina's lips.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "So be it."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "What say you, My Forest? Shall we make use of what remains?"

Athree, Tender of Swarms says, "We make us of everything against our enemies. Even themselves."

Athree, Tender of Swarms says, "We make use rather."

Bloodsworn Calesta Ysav'rai says, "We might as well make use of Him."

Darkest Celina, Her Scythe says, "All serve the Wyrd in due time."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Even so."

Darach Tylwyth Nightshade says, "Yes, let use the Terror against our enemies."

You say, "And for the Wyrd, indeed."

Tylwyth nods his head emphatically.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Very well."

Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless says, "As long as the oaths bind, and even if they do not , the Wyrd will keep Him wishing to server it."

Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless says, "To serve Glomdoring."

Daganev coughs softly.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Then I shall loosen Your leash to serve the Wyrd."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Show Yourself to Your Forest."

Softening, the figure murmurs out a few quiet words, "I do ask of You this, Viravain. You have children as My own. Were Yours to act against Your wishes, would You not ask for tribute in return? I ask only this of You and Your forest. It is not until I have been given at least this that I shall show Myself once more."

"Or what remains of Me..."

Dismissively, Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Very well. My forest will assist You."

Sharply, Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Now then."

Viravain turns, Her eyes sweeping over those gathered.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Bowed and broken, yet still a God. Do not forget the decorum and respect owed the Elders."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "If there is a debt remaining to be collected, it is owed to Myself and Nocht, not unto mortals."

Coolly, Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Unless you wish to pay as He has, within similar confines."

Viravain narrows Her eyes to thin slits.

Darkest Celina, Her Scythe says, "We obey, my Lady."

You have emoted: Phulbelishi nods, meekly so.

Athree, Tender of Swarms says, "He will not be well respected, Lady."

You shift your eyes over Athree, suspicious about exactly what he has been doing.

Celina raises an eyebrow at Athree.

Viravain raises an eyebrow at Athree.

Athree coughs softly.

Athree, Tender of Swarms says, "He will be well respected."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Good."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Make Your request to the Forest, Manteekan."

The figure begins to fade, His final words caught upon a cool breeze which murmur, "Any who wish to assist may join Me within the Wydyr at My prison."

Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless says, "As a servant of Glomdoring, we can gift him with some offerings, as a sign of respect to His divine nature."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "I believe He will have instructions of His own."

Coiling sinuously about Her petite frame, stygian shadows cloak Viravain in an unnatural darkness and evanesce into the aether, leaving behind only the faintest scent of roses.

- to Wydyr Glade! -

Within an icy bore.
A harsh change from the temperate glade beyond, this room is filled with a frigid frost which consumes every surface it touches. Layers of ice imprison the many roots that keep the structure sound, slowly killing the vegetation they sustain. As the bore inclines back to the lush area beyond, the frozen ground turns to slush mixed with the dirt and detritus of the Wydyr, each struggling to combat their way into the other. A pillar of ice towers within the centre of the cave, vines stretching up from the ground to bind the imposing structure. Snarling and slavering, a massive bone white rage worg with wings of churning fire waits here. Snarling and slavering, a massive crimson rage worg with ghostly wings of dust and ash waits here. Athree, Tender of Swarms is here. He wields a pure white mantis nekai in his left hand and a pure black mantis nekai in his right. Bloodsworn Calesta Ysav'rai is riding on a bone white rage worg with wings of churning fire. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand. Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless is here, shrouded. He wields Gib's Longing with both hands. Darach Tylwyth Nightshade is here. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand and a tombstone shield in his right. Darkest Celina, Her Scythe blackens the area here with the cold presence of Mother Night. She wields a scything athame bound in writhing thorns in her left hand and a golden whip of the pious in her right. Viravain, Lady of the Thorns hovers here, enshrouded within an ambiance of unnatural darkness. She wields a wickedly curved scythe with both hands.
You see a single exit leading east.

A cool haze fills the air as cold whispers flit away from the prison, "I thank You for granting Me this, Viravain. Loyalty has always been rather important to Me, as You understand."

Calesta stirs faintly, hands curling into claws for the faintest of moments as a bestial snarl mars his features.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Loyalty amidst Traitors, yes."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across your lips.

Athree suddenly inhales deeply.

A cool haze fills the air as cold whispers flit away from the prison, "And I see Yours are willing to assist. You have garnered such... respect, amongst these mortals."

Darkest Celina, Her Scythe says, "It is reverence, for the Mother of our home."

A cool haze fills the air as cold whispers flit away from the prison, "I shall need some assistance for gathering My tributes. Let Me call upon one of My children. A moment."

A thick fog fills the air, hiding the prison from sight. As the mist begins to fade, a hunched redcap stands beside the pillar, a trickle of blood running down the side of his face.

What this fae lacks in size, he makes up for in repulsiveness, the short statured fae an abomination of nature. Two bulbous eyes glare outward from his round skull, their size only dwarfed by the hooked nose that stretches outward from his scrunched face. Bloodied teeth form a wide, manic grin upon his face, the crimson ichor dripping down his chin. Atop the crown of his head, a wide cap drenched in blood streams a steady flow of red down over him, the burlap garments that drape over his miniscule frame stained by the droplets. A bitter cold bites at nearly every inch of the twisted creature, from ensanguined icicles that cling to his chin like an icy, blood-stained beard, to a creeping frost that climbs up his limbs, slowly overtaking his greying flesh.
Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar is quite powerful.
He weighs about 21 pounds.
He has a slight resistance to poison damage.
He has a moderate resistance to excorable damage.
He has a moderate weakness to divinus damage.
You cannot see what Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar is holding.
It has the following aliases: bralki, redtooth, redcap, fae.

Within an icy bore.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A harsh change from the temperate glade beyond, this room is filled with a frigid frost which consumes every surface it touches. Layers of ice imprison the many roots that keep the structure sound, slowly killing the vegetation they sustain. As the bore inclines back to the lush area beyond, the frozen ground turns to slush mixed with the dirt and detritus of the Wydyr, each struggling to combat their way into the other. A pillar of ice towers within the centre of the cave, vines stretching up from the ground to bind the imposing structure. Snarling and slavering, a massive bone white rage worg with wings of churning fire waits here. Snarling and slavering, a massive crimson rage worg with ghostly wings of dust and ash waits here. Bralki Redtooth paces about the area, a trail of blood following in his wake. Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless is here, shrouded. He wields Gib's Longing with both hands. Bloodsworn Calesta Ysav'rai is here, shrouded. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand. Viravain, Lady of the Thorns hovers here, enshrouded within an ambiance of unnatural darkness. She wields a wickedly curved scythe with both hands. Athree, Tender of Swarms is here. He wields a pure white mantis nekai in his left hand and a pure black mantis nekai in his right. Darkest Celina, Her Scythe blackens the area here with the cold presence of Mother Night. She wields a scything athame bound in writhing thorns in her left hand and a golden whip of the pious in her right. Darach Tylwyth Nightshade is here, shrouded. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand and a tombstone shield in his right.

Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "He... hello, Father."

Athree ponders Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar thoughtfully, looking him up and down.
Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar cackles hellishly at Athree.

Running a finger over his sharp claws, Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "Do ye wish to see why me cap be red?"

A cool haze fills the air as cold whispers flit away from the prison, "Bralki, you will gather My tributes with the assistance of these mortals."

A cool haze fills the air as cold whispers flit away from the prison, "Consider yourself lucky you are not amongst them, you useless thing."

Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "Ye.. yes, Father. I shall help Ye."

Viravain smirks.

A cool haze fills the air as cold whispers flit away from the prison, "Any who wish to help may greet My child. He will explain what is needed."

You greet Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar with a sincere smile.
Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar exclaims, "I's been summoned by Father to gather tributes for 'im. Some of 'is 'ave been naughty! So, so naughty!"

Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "Do ye wish to help gather these tributes so that they may repent for their crimes?"
 [1] Yes, let these tributes pay for their crimes!
 [2] No, it shall have to wait.

You say, "Yes."
A sly grin growing upon his face, Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "Excellent! Encourage the Lord's fae to join us here for the tribute. The slaughs, barghests, and even the red caps 'ave been particularly bad."

Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "Each needs their own special type of encouragement, fleshy."

Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar exclaims, "The slaughs be liking to be seduced, the barghests just want some 'ttention, and the red caps... well, they needs to think Father be watchin'!"

Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "When's we 'ave the tributes, we be needin' some of the squonks next. They be needin' a bit of cheerin' up before they be willin' to come with ye."
Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar cackles hellishly.

Tylwyth greets Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar with a sincere smile.
Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar exclaims, "I's been summoned by Father to gather tributes for 'im. Some of 'is 'ave been naughty! So, so naughty!"

Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "Do ye wish to help gather these tributes so that they may repent for their crimes?"

A cool haze fills the air as cold whispers flit away from the prison, "Do not relish too much in this Bralki, lest you be next."

Darach Tylwyth Nightshade says, "Yes, let these tributes pay for their crimes!"

Celina peers at Tylwyth unscrupulously.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Tylwyth."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Emulate your elders. But not Celina."

Viravain ponders the situation.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Emulate..."

Celina coughs softly.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Calesta."

Darach Tylwyth Nightshade says, "Yes Lady. It shall be done."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "How silent and composed he is. A very image of My Brother."

Viravain ponders Calesta thoughtfully, looking him up and down.

Viravain smirks.

Giving Celina a disdainful glance, Viravain lifts a dainty hand to rest at Her neckline.

Viravain inclines Her head politely to those around Her.

Coiling sinuously about Her petite frame, stygian shadows cloak Viravain in an unnatural darkness and evanesce into the aether, leaving behind only the faintest scent of roses.

With an indifferent stare, you slowly blink one eye and then the other.

- some time later -

A deep haze fills the air about the icy prison and Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar smiles wryly as he gazes over the terror before him.

Eyes widened by the torturous screams that fill the air, Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "The Lord looks favourably upon these tributes! He has gifted us with more of the squonkabonks, if ye wish to purchase one."

Asani blinks perplexedly for a moment before emitting a confused "Wha?"
Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar says, "Ah! Let me show you what I have!"
  squonkabonk25774: a mewling squonkabonk calf surrounded b        6  631000gp
To buy something, BUY <thing> FROM BRALKI.
To refill from a keg, ASK BRALKI REFILL <container> FROM <keg>.
To fill your rift from a keg, ASK BRALKI RIFT FILL <sips> FROM <keg>.
To recharge an enchantment, ASK BRALKI RECHARGE <item> FROM <cube>.
To see an individual item, ASK BRALKI WARES INFO <thing>.

You say, "A...beast?"

Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "Yes, a beast. You all have done well, mortals. Surprisingly."

You smile softly at Manteekan.

You say to Manteekan, "It is good to see You whole, Lord. And I must confess Your new attire is fetching."

A whirlpool of incorporeal shadows fills the area with an unnatural darkness, revealing the ghostly figure of Viravain, Lady of the Thorns at their centre as the umbral filaments dissipate.

Tylwyth bows respectfully to Manteekan.

Viravain ponders Manteekan thoughtfully, looking Him up and down.

You kneel before Viravain and touch your head to the ground in worship.

Asani curtseys gracefully before Viravain.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "So this is what remains."

Maniacal whispers come in bursts as a hazy mist chills the air with its cool embrace. Amidst the frigid fog, two pale eyes glow as the incorporeal form of Manteekan, the Nightmare slowly coalesces within.

Within an icy bore.
The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A harsh change from the temperate glade beyond, this room is filled with a frigid frost which consumes every surface it touches. Layers of ice imprison the many roots that keep the structure sound, slowly killing the vegetation they sustain. As the bore inclines back to the lush area beyond, the frozen ground turns to slush mixed with the dirt and detritus of the Wydyr, each struggling to combat their way into the other. A pillar of ice towers within the centre of the cave, vines stretching up from the ground to bind the imposing structure. Snarling and slavering, a massive bone white rage worg with wings of churning fire waits here. Snarling and slavering, a massive black rage worg with brown wings waits here. Bralki Redtooth paces about the area, a trail of blood following in his wake. Bloodsworn Calesta Ysav'rai is here, shrouded. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand. Tarkenton, Father of Nightmares is here, shrouded. He wields a savage claw-like nekai in each hand. Asani Myeras, of the Blackthorn is here. She wields a mystic cudgel in her left hand and a blackened tower shield with a serrated-edge in her right. Manteekan, the Nightmare hangs here hazily, His presence nothing more than a chilled mist that drifts hauntingly through the air. D'liom Astraea towers here. She wields a putrid thornvine whip in her left hand. Darach Tylwyth Nightshade is here, shrouded. He wields a mystic cudgel in his left hand and a tombstone shield in his right. Viravain, Lady of the Thorns hovers here, enshrouded within an ambiance of unnatural darkness. She wields a wickedly curved scythe with both hands. Athree, Tender of Swarms is here. He wields a pure white mantis nekai in his left hand and a pure black mantis nekai in his right.

He is a radiant immortal and He rubs His needlelike fingers togther as He gazes sternly from behind His icy, pale eyes. Hanging in the air like a veil of fine mist, His presence is nothing more than a chill upon the skin. Transparent flesh is pulled taut over His frail, bony frame, while alabaster strands of hair billow behind Him, whipping frantically through the air as if caught in a constant gale. Chin tilted to the sky, He stands with an arrogance not afforded to Him by His form. A ghastly aura hangs about Him, manifesting in a cool fog that gathers at His feet, the miasma roiling like an impending storm. He is wearing billowing robes of a chilled mist and a torturous noose of thorn and vine.

You look at a torturous noose of thorn and vine that Manteekan is wearing:
Woven vine forms a binding noose, wrapped and knotted to fit tightly about the neck. Sharp thorns protrude from the ivy, pointed inward so that when worn, they dig into the flesh. Drops of a frosty blood cover each of the jagged protrusions, staining the woody material a dark crimson.

Asani Myeras, of the Blackthorn smiles and says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."

Maddening whispers fill the skies as Manteekan, the Nightmare returns to mortal perception.

Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless says, "Aall donne?"

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "I should say so."

Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "It seems My body shall have to remain here, I suppose."

Manteekan, the Nightmare (Elder God).
An eerie chill travels down your spine as a cold breath travels over the nape of your neck. You turn and are met with nothing but a fading mist, yet the feeling of being watched lingers.

Archly, Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "My, what a disgraceful, drunken spectacle."

Viravain smirks.

Asani Myeras, of the Blackthorn says, "It seems the redcap has something to sell as well."
Bralki Redtooth, of the Frozen Altar exclaims, "Us redcaps be twisted! They won'ts follow ye 'til ye give 'em something to worry about!"

Manteekan runs a single, needle-like finger over the icy pillar as He cringes in response.

Demurely, D'liom Astraea says, "Indeed, you would think this was a parade on its way to the Great Flame."

Viravain smirks at Manteekan.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Everything has a price, Manteekan."

You say to Manteekan, "I would consider it a trophy, Lord. A testament to Your transformation, and Your newfound glory with the Wyrd."

Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "I may rather enjoy this form in time. It allows for a bit more... subtlety, which I surely need to learn."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Yes."

With a look of intense concentration, Asani parts her mouth slightly, using her tongue to pry bits of carrion from between her teeth.

Manteekan runs a hand over the noose of thorn and vine about His neck, sending a stream of blood pouring to the ground.

Wavering like a fine mist, Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "And how nice of Your Wyrd to leave Me such a gift, Viravain."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Think of it as a reminder."

Viravain graces Manteekan with a flawless, charming smile that never touches Her eyes.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "For old times sake."

D'liom Astraea says to Manteekan, "On behalf of the Lady Viravain, and the Forest You have formally pledged Yourself to, we would like to invite you to join us under Its Wyrden auspices, if that is Your wish."

Gritting His teeth together, Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "I shall wear it with pride."

Viravain gazes at Manteekan, not speaking. Her hair fades to golden, Her eyes go summery green and guileless.

Viravain simpers and whines piteously.

Viravain smirks.

A wry grin growing upon His face, Manteekan, the Nightmare says to Astraea, "Your Forest is rather quick to accept Me. I would accept, to relish in the Glory of this Wyrd. I do believe We can all accomplish much together."

D'liom Astraea says, "The Lady's faith in Your transformation requires no second guessing on our part."

Manteekan, the Nightmare says to Viravain, "The enemy of My enemy, and such."

Asani nods her head at Astraea, showing her acceptance.

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Viravain's lips.

Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "How fortunate that they align so well."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "Welcome, Manteekan."

(Glomdoring): Astraea says, "Welcome to the Wyrden Wood, Lord Manteekan."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "Yes... fortunate."

(Glomdoring): Asani says, "Greetings, Lord Terror."

(Glomdoring): Athree says, "Welcome, Loqd of Terrors."

(Glomdoring): You say, "Dark tidings, Lord Nightmare."

(Glomdoring): Daganev says, "Welcope, Lords. Nothingg cntters but Glomdoring!"

(Glomdoring): Ssaliss (from the Aetherways) says, "Welcome, Lord."

(Glomdoring): Tarkenton says, "Welcome, Lord Manteekan."

Master Chief Daganev Treeripper, the Merciless says, "AnD, I'll stay sile *hic* nt now..."

(Glomdoring): Astraea says, "Inebriation aside - Glory be to Glomdoring."

(Glomdoring): Tylwyth says, "Welcome lord."

(Glomdoring): You say, "As ever, glory be to Glomdoring."

(Glomdoring): Manteekan says, "I thank you for your welcome, mortals. And thank You as well, Viravain, for Your surprising trust in Me."

(Glomdoring): Viravain says, "I wouldn't call it that, Manteekan."

Viravain reaches out and gives the noose a single, sharp tug.

Manteekan cringes pathetically.

Bloodsworn Calesta Ysav'rai says, "That doesn't look very pleasant."

(Glomdoring): Manteekan says, "Then for Your trust in Your Wyrd, even."

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns says, "I believe My work here is done. Glory be, o Glomdoring."
A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."

Comments

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    So what does the squonkabonk know.
  • edited April 2015
    Shuyin said:

So what does the squonkabonk know.

Paging @Tarkenton, beeeeeeep.

Hopefully, at least, the squonkabonk can thonk that donkadonk.
    A far away voice whispers, the sound barely reaching your ears, yet the words remain perfectly clear, "Then so be it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Adds a bonus to datass.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2015
    1) You cut out my emotes. I made one sort of mimiced her shadow/crow/eye thingy, which is why I think she told me to emulate calesta(she&celina had given me the stinkeye when I used it earlier) CuzI didn't choose to say * Yes, let these tributes pay for their crimes! * That just happened when I clicked on the quest.
    OTOH I was tempted to change my prefix title to "emulating Calesta" but realised to many people would think my name was Calesta.
    Though Maybe if I just changed Suffix title to "is now emulating Calesta......
    2)@Tarkenton bought one, so when it hatches we will see.
    There was some talk later, with Manteekan, that it might be used to disway those who wanted an eaf for some reason?
    But I was busy and only caught part of that discussion.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Inherent skills are trample and minor breath: gas. So, not amazeballs, but that name . Had to have one.
  • edited April 2015
    Tylwyth said:

1) You cut out my emotes.
    I cut out a lot of things for brevity's sake, specifically your example because you punched it in three times over the course of about twenty seconds...

But about the 'pay for their crimes!' bit, I knew that, but I thought @Viravain 's reaction was just too good to pass up.
  • 1) yeah, first I puchned it to check the emote and the second check the alias, third time was on me.
    Should have waited on doing it.
    2)Yeah, that was  bit amusing...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: