Brave Frontier Thread

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    After fully imping my colt/claire, they are sitting on 12k HP with a colt lead. With another friend lead that has +hp, they hit 14k. The content I'm at just got beyond easy.
  • Go become our Bestie friend/slave :D Congrats @synkarin
    Seems you are the first of us who got her!
  • Got me a Ruby last night, from just using gems I got from completing quest areas..
    Is she particularly good? ._.

(Yes I'm serious...)
  • Ruby is a good unit, with a high chance to weaken the enemy's attack, which is very useful in higher content bosses
  • Jeebs. Shaddus sure has carried me a lot :x Tridon.
    edited August 2015
    Everyone is required to set a leader we can all abuse. Shaddus has Tridon, I have colt, Sidd has Bestie.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    SURE. MY GRIEL DOESN'T COUNT. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited August 2015
    I'm tempted to pull from the water gate, 4 gems, but I'm worried I'll just get water units I already have and there isn't any water unit I really want

Think I only really need Oulu and Selena at this point

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Also, I should have 7* Bestie ready to go tomorrow as soon as I beat the Fire mecha god and hit the metal parade.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I got an oulu since I accidentally fused my last one. Othwerise I think water units are actually what I have the most of. Medina, Oulu, Colt, Elimo, etc.
  • Man Diana lead + Ultor/Ruby combo is brutal. BB builts so fast, then ruby/ultor BB combo just completely decimates everything... So many times in the past few days I've wiped out 2-3 6k+ hp heroes in 1 turn, from full...
  • Is anyone else as hyped as I am for the Water Vortex Arena? It's been sooo long since the last one, and I performed poorly since I was still new during the Earth and Lightning ones (completely missed the Fire one)!

But now I'm panicking that my high leveled Water Units are mostly healers and support... hope I still got time to boost my water attackers. :(

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Wooo, 30-0 so far in the water arena.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Free gifts!!

Go to Social --> Special. There's a spot for codes. Put in the following four codes as shown:

twitchtv2015a
    twitchtv2015b
    twitchtv2015c
    twitchtv2015d
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Oooh, good gifts too. 
    I'm bad at the Water Arena

Right now, I'm running Mega lead (for 50% atk plus BB bonus) 7* Colt, 6* Medina, 6* Tazer, 6* Tridon

I got lucky because my first dozen losses errored out and ended up not counting, but that got fixed.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Uh, that's your problem. Mega is trash :/
    edited August 2015
    but he's the only one I have with the atk bonus

I can switch out a 6* RIckel for him

Edit: I did actually get a 2* Selena on the super honor summon that I've pumped to 4*, but I don't have any more water totems to pull at the moment

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    I hate to suggest it, but you should probably rip out your saved merit points to boost her. If it's any sign of the current meta, about 95% of the water arena spars I've had are Selena leads. She's also decent in the normal arena.

On the other hand, the prizes for the Water Arena aren't really all that special. The unit you can get isn't great, and the spheres aren't amazing either.
    I already pulled all the water totems I can pull with merit points, otherwise I'd be pumping her straight to 6 (need water mecha for 7 I'm sure)

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Summoned a Kira earlier with rare summoned... Checked my inbox to find a 5* Raaga from the 'consecutive rare summon' thingo.  :-O
    I use colt in the regular arena and he's pretty great. No flat attack buff but the crit buff one shots people.
  • Where does one get the cyclaw that's needed to evolve Ultor?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Special dungeon.
  • edited August 2015
    Thank you Ruby SBB. Lol... Saved me so many times ._.

Double yay for Ruby. I'm surprised I got the mecha god down. My first 7* though! :O
    I shall have her maxed soon!

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Her legs are terrifying.
  • Against all odds, I managed to reach Sanctified! :D Yay
    I keep getting paired up with people that give me 10-30 points

I need some real competition!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Keep hitting refresh until you find an opponent at the next rank. I hit max last night.