Seeking Family

2»

Comments

  • ChirboChirbo Member Posts: 733 Fabled

    Poor Chirbo has everything, except the love of mom and pop, pa and dad, or ma and mommy, w/e. He's 33, so most couples will be able to adopt him. Ideally I'd like to have tae'dae parents but that doesn't seem likely. Send me a forum message, or skype me if you have it.

    image
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,478 Transcendent
    There you go @astraea
    image
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,478 Transcendent
    I AM A GREAT MOTHER
    image
  • ChirboChirbo Member Posts: 733 Fabled

    How many of your kids have you killed and eaten?

    image
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear Member Posts: 2,555 Transcendent
    Hey.  I hear you like tae'dae.  And I'm open to outside the forest kiddos.  ;)
    image
  • ChirboChirbo Member Posts: 733 Fabled

    But you're an icky nightshade :(

    And the ick Nightshades make the Eternal Flame sad


    (no lie it went dark)



    image
  • ChirboChirbo Member Posts: 733 Fabled
    But hmu somehow bro
    image
  • StratasStratas Member Posts: 357 Fabled
    The Glom Nightshades are simply repressed ravers. There's a reason @Astraea calls herself Partyshade now. You'd be joining a long and (not really that) esteemed tradition, and as a bonus, @Eliron and I get to make snooty comments about "those Nightshades" while sipping tea and lamenting the fact that Shee-Slaughs can't actually get new kids right now.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear Member Posts: 2,555 Transcendent
    Hey now, Tark is originally from Gaudi. Such riffraff the NS will let in xD
    image
  • EodhEodh Member Posts: 340 Gifted
    Nightshades are like the bohemian cool high-status family, while the Shee-Slaughs are more High Tory-esque.

  • StratasStratas Member Posts: 357 Fabled
    Psh. The Shee-Slaugh want to be High-Tory-esque. Given Stratas is currently the most active member, and his backstory is "repeatedly snuck off to Delport for wild partying until his dads threw him in the portal to straighten him out, and now doesn't quite understand Glomdoring because he's a Gaudi at heart" I'm thinking the family doesn't quite meet the legacy anymore.  It's hard to be the black sheep when you're half the flock.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • ElironEliron Member Posts: 158 Expert

    Stratas said:
    Psh. The Shee-Slaugh want to be High-Tory-esque. Given Stratas is currently the most active member, and his backstory is "repeatedly snuck off to Delport for wild partying until his dads threw him in the portal to straighten him out, and now doesn't quite understand Glomdoring because he's a Gaudi at heart" I'm thinking the family doesn't quite meet the legacy anymore.  It's hard to be the black sheep when you're half the flock.
    Hush, you.
  • SalomeSalome Member Posts: 677 Mythical
    Chirbo said:

    Poor Chirbo has everything, except the love of mom and pop, pa and dad, or ma and mommy, w/e. He's 33, so most couples will be able to adopt him. Ideally I'd like to have tae'dae parents but that doesn't seem likely. Send me a forum message, or skype me if you have it.

    I'll adopt you baby. @Chirbo.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SalomeSalome Member Posts: 677 Mythical
    Eliron said:

    Stratas said:
    Psh. The Shee-Slaugh want to be High-Tory-esque. Given Stratas is currently the most active member, and his backstory is "repeatedly snuck off to Delport for wild partying until his dads threw him in the portal to straighten him out, and now doesn't quite understand Glomdoring because he's a Gaudi at heart" I'm thinking the family doesn't quite meet the legacy anymore.  It's hard to be the black sheep when you're half the flock.
    Hush, you.
    Hey, you can always be part of the Partyshades. We have special-er teas, more f'd up altercations with our *great* (sarcastic) parents who really don't love us and use us for their own means and it leads to all of this ANGST. YOU GIVE ME ANGST. YOU ALWAYS LEAVE @CELINA.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ChirboChirbo Member Posts: 733 Fabled
    Salome said:
    Chirbo said:

    Poor Chirbo has everything, except the love of mom and pop, pa and dad, or ma and mommy, w/e. He's 33, so most couples will be able to adopt him. Ideally I'd like to have tae'dae parents but that doesn't seem likely. Send me a forum message, or skype me if you have it.

    I'll adopt you baby. @Chirbo.
    Bit late to the party icky wyrdo
    image
  • SalomeSalome Member Posts: 677 Mythical
    Chirbo said:
    Salome said:
    Chirbo said:

    Poor Chirbo has everything, except the love of mom and pop, pa and dad, or ma and mommy, w/e. He's 33, so most couples will be able to adopt him. Ideally I'd like to have tae'dae parents but that doesn't seem likely. Send me a forum message, or skype me if you have it.

    I'll adopt you baby. @Chirbo.
    Bit late to the party icky wyrdo
    Nuh-uh. I've been waiting for the right time to pounce.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • ChirboChirbo Member Posts: 733 Fabled
    family tree chirbo
    You are a first generation member of the House of Lunarose.
    You were born into the House of Lunarose.
    Parents:
       Pesukaru Lunarose <b: Argentas> <m: Shulamit>
       Shulamit Lunarose <m: Pesukaru>
    image
  • SalomeSalome Member Posts: 677 Mythical
    Chirbo said:
    family tree chirbo
    You are a first generation member of the House of Lunarose.
    You were born into the House of Lunarose.
    Parents:
       Pesukaru Lunarose <b: Argentas> <m: Shulamit>
       Shulamit Lunarose <m: Pesukaru>
    I blame your Scroll of Laurels. Boooo.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,478 Transcendent
    Salome said:
    Eliron said:

    Stratas said:
    Psh. The Shee-Slaugh want to be High-Tory-esque. Given Stratas is currently the most active member, and his backstory is "repeatedly snuck off to Delport for wild partying until his dads threw him in the portal to straighten him out, and now doesn't quite understand Glomdoring because he's a Gaudi at heart" I'm thinking the family doesn't quite meet the legacy anymore.  It's hard to be the black sheep when you're half the flock.
    Hush, you.
    Hey, you can always be part of the Partyshades. We have special-er teas, more f'd up altercations with our *great* (sarcastic) parents who really don't love us and use us for their own means and it leads to all of this ANGST. YOU GIVE ME ANGST. YOU ALWAYS LEAVE @CELINA.
    Too busy getting drunk to worry about kids. SRY
    image
  • SalomeSalome Member Posts: 677 Mythical
    Celina said:
    Salome said:
    Eliron said:

    Stratas said:
    Psh. The Shee-Slaugh want to be High-Tory-esque. Given Stratas is currently the most active member, and his backstory is "repeatedly snuck off to Delport for wild partying until his dads threw him in the portal to straighten him out, and now doesn't quite understand Glomdoring because he's a Gaudi at heart" I'm thinking the family doesn't quite meet the legacy anymore.  It's hard to be the black sheep when you're half the flock.
    Hush, you.
    Hey, you can always be part of the Partyshades. We have special-er teas, more f'd up altercations with our *great* (sarcastic) parents who really don't love us and use us for their own means and it leads to all of this ANGST. YOU GIVE ME ANGST. YOU ALWAYS LEAVE @CELINA.
    Too busy getting drunk to worry about kids. SRY
    My alcoholic e-mother everyone.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • KurutKurut Member Posts: 192 Gifted
    Greetings, fellow Mugwump!

    Could I perhaps interest you in a mutually beneficial relationship that may or may not consist of marriage or indentured servitude to an eccentric mugwump who most certainly does not murder pilgrims and use their corpse to fertilize her flowers. The relationship would be entirely platonic, of course, but marriage would be a necessity one must undergo for such a beneficial relationship to occur. If, in fact, you are already married upon reading this, you are more than welcome to bring your spouse to my flower garden for a leisurely evening of sipping wine and dining on cakes as you watch the sun set upon the endless bed of flowers. If such a thing were to occur, you would be asked to disregard the peculiar aroma and continue enjoying your drinks. Shortly thereafter a contract and a ring would be provided along with the sudden and curious presence of an ordained avatar or some such to perform the wedding ceremony following your abrupt and most certainly unforeseen divorce.

    It's good to see more Mugwumps around! If you haven't found a family, or are displeased with your current family, you could talk to Kurut! Maybe! Who knows! She is friendly! Heh! Hehehehehehehe... :)
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.