Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

edited October 2012 in Common Grounds
Be cheerful!

Comments

• Hoaracle said:
    Be cheerful!
    Never!

(hidden rave that you should just ignore: I can take on dominators.)
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    That title deserves a rave.

My rave - being trolled icly on all fronts. Loads of fun! And Ixion, I love hate something you.

Another rave! Actually being online for an event/s and being able to participate for a change! Squee!

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I want to get more Hallifax-group ikons nowww. Getting them slowly is making me so impatient. I only have three, but of those three, two have made me grin like an idiot and want more. This is a rave because hee hee hee LOOK THERE'S A TRILL SERVANT IKON! I wonder if it's Trillixolialoxal Hill? :3c I can't wait til I have enough to put them in a gestalt and see them in action.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Collecting them is so sloooooow. I am up to 11 different ones now, but need more.
    After so much grinding, and finding repeats and things I have no use for, I finally got an ikon I can actually use in my gestalt today. And then I was winning things for once! Until it was for points, then I lost. But, hooray for the Neverending Airstream!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited October 2012
    He brought together the lovers Jaryn Treeheart and Rhianna Shee-Slaugh.

=D> Arco! :o3

Edit:

Arco, the Hound of Papaxi makes several soft chirping noises at you, affection and love in his eyes.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited October 2012
    :x Arco is the bestest. (The dog he's designed after still sleeps with me every night! And he still chirps, though not as much)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited October 2012
    You give the Shield of Brilliance to Aestra, the golden pegasus.
    You gain a new honour!
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    Aestra, the golden pegasus blinks rapidly as she is handed the Shield of Brilliance, the magical transfixing binding her breaking.
    Aestra, the golden pegasus inches bashfully over to you and nuzzles you tenderly.

Raves for Ragniliff and Kalaneya!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Slightly belated rave for getting to see the Wyrdling get up out of the tunnels and do something. 

HROOOOOOOOOAGH

• Personalized response to a typo report makes all the difference sometimes.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Wait, what?  :o
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Damnit Celina I have to like that post because it makes me Black Widow.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    VICTORY
  • I am thrilled I can now like, agree, and flag as trolls from my phone. Wooo!
    Not just that, but you (and I!) can now actually see the flags as well. Woo.

Now if only the "discussion" option was available on my phone so that I can find new posts more readily... or if the home screen indicated new posts within the categories. Either one would be nice!
  • Xenthos said:
    Not just that, but you (and I!) can now actually see the flags as well. Woo. Now if only the "discussion" option was available on my phone so that I can find new posts more readily... or if the home screen indicated new posts within the categories. Either one would be nice!
    It does by colouration, but it doesn't really work properly (just go section by section where it suggests there's new comments, when I'm done I just click 'mark all as viewed' - it's a decent work around for the moment)
    I am not seeing any different colourization on this device. Hm.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Belated rave for Marcella, Luthian and Kayde - lots of interesting RP together worrying/speculating about the latest events! Spontaneous RP that goes beyond 'hi how are ya wanna bash?' makes me a happy camper.  :)

• I like the new smile things... Especially this one

and this one
    :!!
  • Tully was kind enough to give me quite a few ikons of his, and then play some Psychodrama with me. It was quite fun.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    You undergoes a reeducational programme at the Corrections Institute, bolstering your resolve to fight for the Collective and increasing your physical damage by 5.

hehehe
  • Pot stirring is so fun!
    If it's broken, break it some more.
    All it's done is led me to not include you in event-discussions. :P
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Siam said:
    You give the Shield of Brilliance to Aestra, the golden pegasus.
    You gain a new honour!
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    Aestra, the golden pegasus blinks rapidly as she is handed the Shield of Brilliance, the magical transfixing binding her breaking.
    Aestra, the golden pegasus inches bashfully over to you and nuzzles you tenderly.

Raves for Ragniliff and Kalaneya!
    Where the heck was that shield piece? I probed the entire goddamn temple 5 times over trying to find it -.-

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• These forums feed my competitive spirit.  :)>-

And they save drafts of your posts! Best. thing. ever.

And I love Glomdoring.

And that's all.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    It offers the following defences:
    Physical cutting:        42
    Physical blunt:          41
    It is in perfect condition.
    There are no poisons or magical effects on a white blossom shield.

I think this is the best shield I have ever created.
This discussion has been closed.