Curio Organizer

Would anyone be willing to write up something that can display my curios in an easier to read format?  I have currently over 117 and I cant tell if I have any from the sae sets or even how many of the same piece I have. I am entirely willing to pay for the work.

Comments

• Tarkenton has a package which involves curio rubbing if you need it. Not sure about an organizing GUI.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • That could come in handy too!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You can also search them, like CURIOS ALL HAIR. It will show all the curios with 'hair' in the name. I've found it makes it much easier to sort through them.

• Did not know that. It does make it easier, except I think like 60 of my curios are Hair XD
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I'll add this to my list of projects. But there's like, three things in front of it.
  • Tarkenton said:
    I'll add this to my list of projects. But there's like, three things in front of it.
    Could you bump and repost your curio rubbing package, maybe?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    When I fix it. Since right now, it sends all the rub commands at once, and that's just lazy.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Any search term works! Wanting to find your pink hair curios? Search for pink, and so on.

• Ty @Lavinya this definitly will make it easier :3