Roselle's Art Shop - Commissions

Hello! I've just recently joined Lusternia and in the interest of getting a better feel for things (and financing my college quests) I figured I'd try opening up an Art shop and see if anyone was interested. I adore doing character portraits but I'll draw or try to draw just about anything you ask me to.

15 Credits - 15 Credits will earn you a rough sketch of your choice in black and white with no shading.
Example, yours will probably look better than this, this is older artwork but it gives a general idea of line quality.
Cleaner lines but no shading

25 credits will get you a clean line drawing with black white and grey tones. For 35 credits I will do flat coloring instead.
Example of a Black and White Drawing
Example of a Flat Color Drawing

50 Credits will get you a drawing in full color with shading and everything.
Example of Full Color

Current Order of Comissions

1l zhulfor
2. zitto
3. Tarkenton
4. Elanorwen
5. Portius

Waiting for slots to open:

I'm capping things at 5, you're welcome to reserve a spot in line for when things open again but once I hit five I won't work on new orders until the first five have been finished.

And for people curious about what details to include as far as "useful things" for forming an image the big ones would be:

Fashion Sense

Demeanor (helpful for facial expressions, pose, etc.)

Hair style and length

Facial features (long nose, round nose, big eyes, squinty, thin or full lips etc)

And body type, chubby, lean, stocky, muscular what have you.

And of course if you'd like it in color then the colors for any of the above

I might increase prices based on complexity of the request, I'll always be sure to let you know before I agree to something if I feel like I'll need to raise the price on it. I try to have a very fast turn around. Thank you all for your consideration.
Things that might increase complexity:
- Very intricate armor
- Mounts
- Additional figures (drawing a couple for example)
And so on

Comments

• This stuff ain't half bad. Good luck with your arting enterprise.
  • I hope you submit to the artisanals!  I think you'd do great in them.

• Thank you! I am actually planning to submit something to one of those I'm just sort of working on it slow and steady for now.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Oh, cookies. More arts! I'll throw credits at you, sure... toss me a forums message.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited June 2015
    Alright! Here are the people who have ordered Commissions so Far

1. Daganev
    2. Daraius
    3. Everiine
    4. Elanorwen

I'm capping things at 5, you're welcome to reserve a spot in line for when things open again but once I hit five I won't work on new orders until the first five have been finished.

And for people curious about what details to include as far as "useful things" for forming an image the big ones would be:

Fashion Sense

Demeanor (helpful for facial expressions, pose, etc.)

Hair style and length

Facial features (long nose, round nose, big eyes, squinty, thin or full lips etc)

And body type, chubby, lean, stocky, muscular what have you.

And of course if you'd like it in color then the colors for any of the above
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Historically speaking, if you post any art of Daraius to the forums you'll get all the likes
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I'd commission something, but so poor. Sooo pooor. How long do you plan on keeping your queue open?

• I'll keep the queue open for as long as there's interest. And I've almost finished with Everiine so Daraius will be up next, then Daganev. Since I'm doing these roughly in the order of whoever gets their info to me first. Elanorwen hasn't sent me their specs yet I don't think, I'll double check to make sure it didn't get lost somewhere in my inbox.
    edited June 2015
    I didn't know Daraius could pull off a "come hither" glance, but there you have it. Hey ladies...
    I used to make cakes.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Daraius said:
    I didn't know Dataius could pull off a "come hither" glance, but there you have it. Hey ladies...
    Ahem.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    And fellas, geez. 8-|
    I used to make cakes.

Did you steal his day planner! :-O

You do some quick and wonderful work, @Roselle. Thank you!
    I used to make cakes.

• ....shiny
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • I love this...Someone comission her more!

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • @Arien

Small heads up, I'll be busy with my brother's high school graduation today so I may not get to start on your picture until tomorrow.
  • @Roselle, are you taking new commissions at the moment?
  • @zitto I am indeed!
  • @Roselle I went ahead and transferred the credits.  I'll message you with the character info in a few minutes.
  • Ok, I love the nose. I really like that, beautiful work your doing love!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.