A Vespertine Artisan's Tent - Open/Accepting

Upon entering the tent, colours come alive at every angle with portraits and drying canvases hung about. Tinctures and brushes lie in wait near an easel prepared with a blank canvas...

Current Work in Progress: [None]

Portraits offered here as follows:

- Headshots and busts only (shoulders/neck and up - will do more if offered higher rate)

- Maximum 3 objects per portrait. (Includes people, pets, entities, etc)

- Simple backgrounds only. (Solids or abstracts)

- Accepting credits, gold or dingbats. Make an offer.

- I will only work one order at a time and it is not first come first serve. 

(Higher the credits offered or if your portrait request inspires me, I'll work your order request.)

- I reserve the right to use your finished product in this thread as work samples.

- Payment details will only be discussed with the original requestor/bidder of work. 

- Half of payment due when I confirm acceptance of work and the rest on delivery.

Message me the following if interested.

- Names of individuals in portrait

- Descriptions for each person or special item

- Desired poses or expressions (stock photo examples work best)

- Any special requests for text on the image or what else.

- Offer/bid with proposed conversion rate as necessary

- Confirm reading the guidelines above and be sure to be responsive if I have questions or want clarification on how an item should look or to send work in progress drafts for review.

Work samples with descriptions used attached below:
image              Solange and Rawth Descriptions

* I will probably not accept any requests for less than 10 credits (or conversion equivalent) per person in the portrait. 

So 10cr for 1, 20cr for 2 people, etc.

* I do this as a hobby in between other obligations, so please be patient. The original picture of Solange and Rawth took two weeks in total due to time limitations.
Zarialle's first dance:
Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.

Comments

• No, you can only draw meeee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You say, "These young girls and their sense of fashion."

You peer at vespertine thigh-high boots with six-inch heels unscrupulously.

Defensively raising his hands, Rawth backs away from the situation slowly.

You say, "My undead heart flutters at the prospect."

• Aww, I have to earn my keep somehow though! But, if you want another, you can request one?  ;;) I would be ok with that!
    Zarialle's first dance:
    Trader Bob leads Zarialle through the dancers to the dance floor and brings her all the way to its heart.
  • :D I'm thinking an entire fashion series

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Solange said:
    :D I'm thinking an entire fashion series
    Get in line, my fabulousness must be displayed for all to see!

• :D Now to figure out how to edit that first post. .. if I can x.x
    Zarialle's first dance:
    You need to get a higher level of posts/score to be able to edit posts I think. Though if we can invoke a friendly admin like @Oneiroi I am sure They will help you edit it if you let Them know!

• Ah. Unless it's time based and not editable after some time? How do I ask? Just message via here?
    Zarialle's first dance:
  • I got her first, @Lavinya! *catfight*

• edited June 2015

I loooooooooove love love it. The attention to detail! Just perfect, thanks again!

• A new order has been confirmed.
    Zarialle's first dance:
  • He is just so adorable!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Orders are open again :)
    Zarialle's first dance:
  • i want .. pls

• Message me details via forums - including your description and any particular details you want to ensure make it in? :)
    Zarialle's first dance:
  • Commission for Brantas, a seasinger merian - fishy!
    Zarialle's first dance:
  • Oooo... How can I get a pretty picture? =3
  • @Gavriel the Nihilist's Mystagogue with his tailoring shears because I can't help but picture him as the kid who ran with scissors... And because demonically devious cute chibis are fun and amusing and I wanted to try something different.

No eye colour in his description, but since he's one of Lord Ashtorath's I just can't see him with anything but fiery red eyes. Background lit by the same fiery personality and colours of Nil. 

>:)

Zarialle's first dance: