Tark's wife can draw! She can draw you!

TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
edited June 2015 in Last Chance Trading Post
Here we go for realsies.  So, my wife is a teacher, and has the summer off.  She's wanting to sharpen her pencil, so after convincing her that there's gold in them thar hills, she's ready to do some art.

$5-$10 range, 10-25 credits

image  $10
image $5
image $5

$20-$40, 40-100 credits
image $20
image $20
image$20
image $25
image $35

Paypal for cash.  Credits to me for credits.  So...yeah.  Unleash the flood.  For more complex beyond these, you'll have to drop a line with what you want, and we'll get back to you with pricing.  She can do bigger scenes, fight scenes, etc., but doesn't have any digital ones to show off at the moment.

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Dibs. Angry Bitchy Nighty Celina. Much credits. 
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Yeah, I was wondering where the bearvatar came from. I'll keep an eye on this for sure. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2015
    Oh no, my narcissism budget! I already got a commission this month.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    She'll be doing this until some time in August. So there's always next month.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I want your waifu to draw me! But I don't have funds. Yet. I'll check back in next week.

• Can confirm excellence and wonderfulness folks. Throw your monies at his wifey!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • I need a picture of daganev in his voltron I mean totem armor
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I'd like to order (at least) one of these. Drop me a line, pl0x, @Tarkenton to discuss what all you need from me. Chances are I will be paying in credits.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited June 2015
    This is most likely alternate-reality Daraius, who was categorically badass and saved Tulemrah and Phoebus from the dominators in that one vision before getting tackled off the city to his death.

I'll give a credit to anyone who comes up with text for the ikon card that's more amusing than Tarkenton's.  :x  (you can PM me if you don't want to clog up Tark's thread)

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I'm here to fill out forms to requisition further tea supplies and kick butt, and I just finished the third form and have to wait on the Department of Beverages (Heated Division), so I suppose kicking butt is the next order of business on the agenda.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.