Aethercraft Package

edited June 2015 in Mechanic's Corner
Actually. Does anyone have anything other than morbos? I'm wonder what's out there.
The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Not sore if this help, but I wrote my own beastie shooting triggers. I guess I can turn them into some sort of package.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I wouldn't mind somebody putting up a link to Morbo's package since I, uh, lost my profile when my laptop got sick.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • As far as I know, this is the last publicly available version of Windmills https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26625528/Windmills.xml

I've been using this for awhile and making my own modifications, but if you have any questions feel free to post them here and I'll answer if I'm able

Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • I have taken over hosting Windmills Aethercraft.

Since Davos' last posting, Ciaran has added the ability to record where you placed your shocks. Look at the changelog for more info.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nq43px5pp8qqt9t/AABXSr2kH-ZjU0Rep7Jfe8m8a?dl=
    For Mister Zvoltz, Pejat has been terminated by the Replicant Dynodeon.
  • Does anyone happen to know how I might add an exception or condition or what have you to the empath table, to ignore a specific module
  • I'll upload one that I've been working on too: Dreadnought.

The instruction say to pick from an official Release, however the official releases are a bit old, so please just download from the current state of the Master branch (click that green Clone or Download button at the top-right). The other installation instructions are correct still, however.

I'll be cutting another release eventually, just as soon as I migrate the Piloting scripts over to the new Action system. In the mean time, everything should work as expected!

• For users of Nexus I'm working on CrystalShip. As of this writing it supports all modules but the command chair (and I'm working on that one) for aetherhunting.