Poor Mans Arts Commissions!

Local Dark Forest Member finds this ONE WEIRD TRICK to making Credits! Demigods HATE him!

Neat! I had no idea you could be paid credits for OOC work, and this is just up my alley! I've been drawing for years and have already done commission work on Tumblr and whatnot for awhile now.

I can also do more anime-ish stylization if that's your thing as well! 

That's just a small portion of what I do, the former being on SAI while the latter is done in MS Paint (It's all done with the spraypaint tool to give it that nice effect)

If you're interested, please let me know! It usually doesn't take me long to finish one, maybe a few hours, but keep in mind that I have work and social responsibilites ;-; If I'm ingame, that's fine too! Just drop me a line OOC and I'll work with ya. I'll just need your character description and whatnot :^)

Hope to draw you soon!

-Sedanas

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Do you have any sample work concerning persons of the furred variety.

Asking for a friend. Also for myself. Myself and a friend.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • OH MY GOD DRAW ME
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Do you accept dingbats?

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I'm loving that Kimimaro tho

• edited June 2015
    Eritheyl said:
    Do you have any sample work concerning persons of the furred variety.

Asking for a friend. Also for myself. Myself and a friend.

I do! I'll admit not much, but it should be fine with good ol' google for animal references!

Qistrel said:
    Do you accept dingbats?
    I'm uh, not very sure what Dingbats are for, sadly. I used to play about 8 years ago, and I recently returned, so I'm majorly out of the loop of whats what. What are they used for?

Silea said:
    OH MY GOD DRAW ME
    Bruh, send me that flaming description of yours!

• Would I be able to post an ad ingame about this? I remember people doing that a lot time ago, but I'm not sure if times have changed or not.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That strikes me as weird, since it's not an in-character service by any stretch of the imagination.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited June 2015
    Credits 2.0, some arifacts cost dingbats. I can just trade my dingbats for some credits, and then pay you in credits, I guess I'm being lazy.

(Can't turn them into lessons tho)

• Daraius said:
    That strikes me as weird, since it's not an in-character service by any stretch of the imagination.
    Good to know, I'll keep that here then :D

Qistrel said:
    Credits 2.0, some arifacts cost dingbats. I can just trade my dingbats for some credits, and then pay you in credits, I guess I'm being lazy.

(Can't turn them into lessons tho)
    From what I hear, Artifacts costs a ton, and I'm more interested in lessons right now as it is. If you could convert them to credits that would be great!

Also the only description I've been sent is Silea's, so I'm starting on hers first. Please send me your descriptions via message so I can start on yours!

• Re-opening this since I could really use some credits for something important! 

Here are some Lusty examples of my work!

Unzareh by Epexis
    Tremula by Epexis

If you want fullbodies done, it will be 40 credits! Everything from the waist up will be 25. They all come colored, so that's no extra charge!