Envoy Reports

124»

Comments

• Good thing these werent combat changes, RIGHT BEFORE WAR SEAL.

Bad timin Iosai, least these arent big changes.

Still <3
  • We would have held the envoy reports back if anything major was going to be introduced. I almost did it based on Moon, but decided that it was probably OK. Hopefully you agree!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    No big changes, no effect on war. Thanks!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Yayay, less awkward moments of being deaf while your spouse tells you a monologue of how her day went and getting pissed off when you don't reply.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Veeeerrry pleased with the change to Moon!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Iosai said:
    We would have held the envoy reports back if anything major was going to be introduced. I almost did it based on Moon, but decided that it was probably OK. Hopefully you agree!
    Thank you for the consideration, and yes, the Moon change was minor (don't know that it was even used, and it was a simple fix anyway).
  • Akyaevin said:
    Iosai said:
    We would have held the envoy reports back if anything major was going to be introduced. I almost did it based on Moon, but decided that it was probably OK. Hopefully you agree!
    Thank you for the consideration, and yes, the Moon change was minor (don't know that it was even used, and it was a simple fix anyway).
    If you look at Shuyin's logs, he used moon tarot a lot.  Doubt the change changed how he used moon tarot though!
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Actually, I only used it during the first fight because it was fresh on my mind and it was newly implemented, so I figured I should try it out.

As I progressively got stressed due to advancement, I quickly dropped it in favour of reliable hangedman or aeon. Yeehaw.

Moon is pretty pimpin', though.