Hey Boston!

GabriellaGabriella Member Posts: 449 Fabled
edited August 2015 in Meet and Greet
Just a quick note to all of you in the Boston area: I will be visiting my lovely Lusternia besties @Nanun and @Othero today (after work booooo) and all day Sunday! We're just going to hang out around the city, so if you happen to be free and want to hang out, let me know! I'm sure we can arrange something if the others are willing (which they usually are!)

Send me a message in the forums, in the game, or in Facebook (EDIT: I'm Bethany L'Etoile on FB) and I'll shoot you my mobile number. If you already have it, feel free to give me a text, but just remind me who you are!
--------
"You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
--------
The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."

Comments

• GabriellaGabriella Member Posts: 449 Fabled

In which we are all very excited about Irish food and I fall in love with an amazing beef stew! (Reposted from Facebook, for the potential enjoyment of those of you that aren't friends with me on there).

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Oh, @Daraius you'll like this one. This is the dog that lives with them. Their roomates' dog. His name is Ollie. He hasn't decided if he likes me yet, but he keeps running and bringing me his toys to throw. He's very good at fetch!
    --------
    --------
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy Member Posts: 1,614 Transcendent
    Hrm. What's the name of that restaurant? That beef stew does look quite good.
    Rivius said:
    Hrm. What's the name of that restaurant? That beef stew does look quite good.
    The Asgard. Irish pub type place near Central.
    --------
    --------
    Again posted over from Facebook in case you guys are interested:

Yay! Day two! Nanun and Othero's house is GORGEOUS, AND IT HAS A TOWER. Pretty church nearby as well. We went to China town and got dim sum, which I've never had before. All the food was amazing, and they even had bubble tea!!! There was also a neat archway thing that led to a lovely little fountain.Taking a break for now though, it's super hot outside.

--------
    --------
  • LisaeraLisaera Gods Posts: 171 Divine
    PEER @gabriella
    Do you love my adorable avatar? I have the wonderful Feyrll to thank for that! See if she's still taking commissions so that you, too, can be rendered as a baby!
    edited August 2015
    Lisaera said:
    Whaaaaat? I left notifications everywhere! I was kind of hoping you'd see it in time!

...Then again maybe I could have tagged you with @Lisaera - oh gawd, I didn't even think about that.

I'M SORRY.

*flees*

Unless you're peering at me for another reason that I can't think of, in which case, maybe I should hide behind @Maylea until Divinely potential wrath has passed...
    --------
    --------