SIlvanus Joins Glomdoring!

edited August 2015 in Event Scrolls
Before the Master Ravenwood Tree.
Sprays of chervil cover the forest floor. Lovely coltsfoot carpets the forest floor. Brennan 
Stormcrow paces here, his cadaverous body twitching with sudden jerks. The Master Ravenwood Tree 
towers over everything here, pulsing with an immeasurable yet dark power. Casting darkness all 
around, a shadow totem thrusts up from the ground, chilling the air. There are 4 black direwolves 
here. There are 5 shadowlord widowriders here. Covered in bone armour, a giant bat hangs here, wings 
folded about its body and one beady eye open. A green eyelash viper is slithering about here. There 
are 10 illithoid scourges here. There are 2 armoured vipers here. A crudely crafted shrine of harsh 
black crystal stands here, thrumming powerfully. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies 
here. There are 15 dark nighthags here. Rimed in snow and ice, the darkened, crystalline form of the 
Eisenglass Needle rises from the ground. Its petals glistening with ice, a delicate snoefaasia 
orchid grows here from a clump of snow. A rowan sapling clings tenaciously to the ground here. An 
animated skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a wasp around its skull. An animated 
skeleton stands here with a ghostly outline of a bat around its skull. An animated skeleton stands 
here with a ghostly outline of a spider around its skull. An animated skeleton stands here with a 
ghostly outline of a beetle around its skull. There are 11 buckets here. Bulbuous crimson eyes 
greedily eyeing everything in sight, Grokus, an undead grimtoad, lurches about the area here. A nut 
from a ravenwood tree leaf rests on the ground. With dark brown eyes, a large wyvern with leather 
wings prowls around here. Eliron is here, pondering thoughtfully. He wields a jewelled viola of the 
setting sun in his left hand and the Baton of the Dark Heart in his right. Tau Llaewell, Enur Il'dal 
is here. She wields the Stinger of Kxzirnix in her left hand and Nek'sha-cree, the Grim Claws in her 
right. Kethaera An'Ryshe is here. She wields a harmonious airy crystal lyre in her left hand and a 
winged faeling greatshield in her right. Silvanus d'Murani is here. He wields a kestrel-emblazoned 
mandolin of the d'Murani in his left hand. Ellowyn d'Murani is here. She wields a damning symbol of 
domination in her left hand and a blackened tower shield with a serrated-edge in her right. Acadian, 
Whisper of the Wyrd is here. She wields a violin of dark fae in her left hand. Manteekan, the 
Nightmare hangs here hazily, His presence nothing more than a chilled mist that drifts hauntingly 
through the air. He wields the hand of the Forest Dreamer in His left hand.
You see a single exit leading north.
Brennan Stormcrow cocks his head to one side, looking you over with an appraising stare.
Brennan Stormcrow exclaims, "Mighty Crow has his eye upon you, Dark Savant!"
?:-
Silvanus eats a stalk of faeleaf.
Silvanus eats a stalk of faeleaf.
With a charming flourish, Silvanus bows down deeply. As he rises up slowly, you are stunned by how 
much more captivating he has become.
Silvanus eats a sparkleberry.
Silvanus clenches his fists and grits his teeth.
?:-bow manteekan
You bow respectfully to Manteekan.
Eliron nods his head at Kethaera.
Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Song of the Wyrd says, "To ketahera Ambassador?"
Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Song of the Wyrd says to Kethaera, "Ambassador?"
Kethaera nods her head at Eliron.
Acadian leaves to the north.
Tiny munching sounds drift up from the earth as a small shrubbery is sucked into the ground.
A green eyelash viper slithers about quietly before settling back into its coils.
Kethaera An'Ryshe says to Silvanus, "You seek to pledge your alliance to the Wyrd, and cast away any 
previous ties that may interfere with that service?"
Silvanus eats a piece of black earwort.
Silvanus eats a piece of black earwort.
Silvanus creases his brow in a frown.
The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Crek's lips.
Kethaera smirks.
Ellowyn stares at Silvanus with a burning intensity.
Silvanus d'Murani says to Kethaera, "I do. I have cast away everything but name."
A large shadow flits across the edge of your vision for a bare instant, vanishing between the trees.
A black direwolf tilts back his head in a low, resonant howl.
Kethaera An'Ryshe says to Silvanus, "That you may keep, with the understanding that nothing, not 
even name or family, should be held as more important than Glomdoring. If you have no doubts, then 
repeat after me..."
The wind whistles eerily through the branches overhead.
The shadow of a crow seeps off to the down.
Silvanus tilts his head and listens intently to Kethaera.
?:-d
A shadowlord widowrider moves his giant black widow to allow you to leave.
An illithoid scourge says, "Dark blessings, forest dweller."
A dark nighthag turns her gaze to watch you leave.
Under a dark root.
The shadows violently writhe and twist along the ground here, indicating a war shrine of Nocht 
nearby. The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. A patch of reishi mushroom 
thrives here. Suspended from the large black root hangs a bubbling black cauldron. Dressed in liquid 
shadows, Rowena Nightshade stands here regally poised. The shadow of a crow circles around the 
ground like an inky shade.
You see exits leading north and east.
Rowena Nightshade turns towards you, bowing her head politely.
Rowena Nightshade says, "Mother Night's favour is upon you, Dark Savant."
You drop a shadowcatcher web.
A shadowcatcher web spreads across the ground, then rises back up into your hands, with a shadow 
coiled in its strands.
{went back up}
Kethaera An'Ryshe says to Silvanus, "To the Wyrd, I vow my loyalty, to its children, my service. The 
forest is my hearth and the commune, my home."
Silvanus d'Murani says, "To the Wyrd, I vow my loyalty. To its children, my service. The forest is 
my hearth and the commune, my new home."
Kethaera An'Ryshe says to Silvanus, "I shall defend it with every part of me. For ever I am able, I 
shall know this as my duty."
Silvanus d'Murani says, "I shall defend it with every part of me. For ever I am able, I shall know 
this as my duty."
?:-wield shadow right
You cease wielding a kite shield of crow in your right hand.
You begin to wield the shadow of a crow in your right hand.
Kethaera An'Ryshe says to Silvanus, "These things I swear before Mighty Crow and Mother Night - may 
I be cast out in Their names if I am ever found false. I am one of many, and we many are all one."
Brennan Stormcrow exclaims, "Crow! Mighty Crow! Glorious Crow!"
Brennan Stormcrow grovels pathetically in the dirt.
Kirigi arrives from the north.
Silvanus d'Murani says, "These things I swear before Mighty Crow and Mother Night - may I be cast 
out in Their names if I am ever found false. I am one of many, ad we many are all one."
Solenmly, Kethaera An'Ryshe says to Silvanus, "Nothing matters but Glomdoring."
Silvanus d'Murani says, "Nothing matters but Glomdoring."
Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Song of the Wyrd says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
Tau Llaewell, Enur Il'dal murmurs, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
Ellowyn d'Murani says, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"
Raising her honeyed voice, Salome Nightshade, the White Weaver says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
Druid Crek Ysav'rai, Eye of Crow exclaims, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"
Kethaera An'Ryshe says, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"
You say, "Glory be to glomdoring."
Silvanus d'Murani says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
Kirigi, Wyrden Sting says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
Gazing darkening as it settles on Silvanus, Lady Rancoura So'hthae, Renascent of Dusk whispers, 
"Glory be to the Glomdoring."
Bowing to Silvanus, you whisper, "May Mother Night obscure your trail." A dark symbol flares upon 
his brow before fading.
(Glomdoring): Kethaera says, "Welcome, Silvanus."
With a hint of a smile, Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
(Glomdoring): Eliron says, "Welcome, Silvanus."
(Glomdoring): Silvanus says, "Thank you, everyone."
(Glomdoring): Kirigi says, "Welcome."
(Glomdoring): Salome says, "F'ai Glomdoring, Silvanus."
(Glomdoring): Ellowyn says, "Welcome, father."
Salome smiles softly.
Digging His fingers into the rough flesh of his shoulder, Manteekan, the Nightmare says to Silvanus, 
"I simply could not resist the... welcoming of the newest member of the commune. Such a pity your 
failures in Magnagora, no?"
The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Rancoura's lips.

You have emoted: Tylwyth takes the Shadow of Crow and touches is reverently to Silvanus's brow and 
each of his shoulders.
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
?:-wield shield right
You cease wielding the shadow of a crow in your right hand.
You begin to wield a kite shield of crow in your right hand.
Silvanus d'Murani says to Manteekan, "To quote some cheesy phrase somebody's uncle told me, you 
either die a hero or live long enough to become the enemy. They will know rage."
The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Eliron's lips.
Ellowyn d'Murani says, "I think his only failure is that he didn't leave Magnagora sooner."
Salome brushes her hair vainly.
Sharply lifting his head upward to meet His gaze, Manteekan, the Nightmare says to Silvanus, "And 
know this. I will not have you speak to an Elder as you did Me, child, whether as lip service for 
those gathered or not."
Lord Eliron Shee-Slaugh, Song of the Wyrd says, "And some are simply reborn in the glories of the 
Wyrd, and know neither death nor failure."
Ellowyn's eyes darken and gaze out dispassionately as a chiming rattle echoes about her.
Kethaera nods her head at Eliron, showing her acceptance.
Ellowyn beams broadly at Eliron.
Salome Nightshade, the White Weaver says, "Cleansed of the Wyrd, all shall be. It is..." Her lips 
curl up in a cruel smile. "Inevitable."
Salome snaps her fan elegantly with flick of her wrist, the silken panels flashing silver in the dim 
light.
Silvanus d'Murani says to Manteekan, "Yes, Lord Nightmare."
A sinister grin growing over His features, Manteekan, the Nightmare says to Eliron, "Ah, rebirth. 
What a splendid idea!"
A sinister grin grows upon Manteekan's face as the mists about Him fill with harsh whispers. 
Tendrils of the haze snake through the skies into the distance followed by a tortured scream that 
peals through the air.
Silvanus has been slain by Manteekan.
Having been too much for the mortal threads of Silvanus, he screams in agony as flames engulf his 
body and burn it to a crisp.
The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Eliron's lips as he glances at Salome.
Manteekan, the Nightmare says, "Welcome again, child."
The incorporeal form of Manteekan, the Nightmare, dissolves into a cool mist which creeps hauntingly 
away into the distance, leaving behind naught but an eerie silence and an unsettling chill.
The soul of Silvanus d'Murani says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
?:-say May the Wisdom of Crow and the Strength of Night Flow through you as you show our enemies the strength
of the Wyrd.
You say, "May the Wisdom of Crow and the Strength of Night Flow through you as you show our enemies 
the strength of the Wyrd."
Brennan Stormcrow exclaims, "Crow! Mighty Crow! Glorious Crow!"
Brennan Stormcrow grovels pathetically in the dirt.
The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Rancoura's lips.
Glorious golden flames spring up around Silvanus until, in a silent flash, he is gone, leaving the 
slight scent of charred flesh behind.
With bored affectation, Salome inspects her nails idly.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Comments

• Salome said:
    CLEANSED OF THE TAINT. NOT THE WYRD.

I failed guys. Time to ursurp me.
    Secret member of Seren. *gasp*
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Salome said:

Didn't even notice.

Was plotting a way to get back at Manteekan.

-shinkick-
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Dude clean your loooooooogs.

Change is as good as a holiday! Doesn't count for spouses though, divorce is forbidden. Don't get any ideas @Silvanus. [-(

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Salome said:

CONTEST FOR CL
    *gets 99 other gloms to contest*
    *tells Glom to vote for Rowena*
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Salome said:

CONTEST FOR CL
    *gets 99 other gloms to contest*
    *tells Glom to vote for Rowena*
    Oh, I'd still vote for @Siam. He seems like he'd be a stable CL. We need that.

I loved how after @Manteekan killed him, everyone was just standing around, doing pretty much what @Salome was doing- "Ok, so... that happened. Anyone hungry?"
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I was pretty delighted. Not that Rancoura would show it in anything but a faintsmile anyway, though.

@Manteekan won some points from me. :x

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited August 2015
    Just Unzareh to go and then all your d'Murani's belong to us, I think....
    The curled corpse of a spider falls to the ground from the branches of the Master Ravenwood Tree.
    Lavinya nods slightly to her lady-in-waiting, who obediently passes a tiny vial to her mistress.
    The curled corpse of a spider falls to the ground from the branches of the Master Ravenwood Tree.
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says to Lavinya, "Might I have it? We shall begin 
    afterwards."
    Lavinya d'Murani takes a gentle breath as though in expectation before passing the vial in question to Siam
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says to you, "Please unlink now."
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    You say, "Done."
    Siam breathes deeply of the Night's fragrance. He seemingly stands taller, and more somber - Night's Chosen under Night's demesne.
    Softly, Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "We must purge you of your undeath."
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Indeed. Though...uh."
    Motioning for Leolamins to step forward, Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Let thy own blood purge you."
    Lavinya chews on her lip nervously.
    You say, "I could make you an egg if you wish."
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Abandoning my home has left my body exceedingly weakened. I fear for my demi-divinity."
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says to Lavinya, "Kneel before the Master Ravenwood."
    Siam tugs his chin thoughtfully.
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One asks, "How much essence do you have right now?"
    Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says to Lavinya, "I can revive your soul, as 
    long as you have enough essence to withstand the death itself."
    Siam nods his head at Xenthos.
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "{[if you weren't there you don't know]}."
    Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Oh. You will be fine."
    Siam nods his head emphatically.
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "I have earned what I could. I was reduced to one lone essence."
    A wry smile spreads across Lavinya's face.
    Ellowyn gives Lavinya a friendly squeeze.
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "More. You will earn so much more..."
    You tell Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion, "Would you like an egg of dark rebirth??"
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One asks Leolamins, "Are you ready?"
    Lavinya smooths her face into a calm facade and silently kneels before the Master Ravenwood.
    You say, "Should Xenthos make her an egg to be reborn in?"
    Siam shakes his head at you.
    Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "She is not of the Glomdoring."
    Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "That will not work very well."
    You say, "Oh right."
    Lavinya d'Murani glances at Siam, then up into the branches of the great Tree. "I am ready."
    Siam nods gravely at Lavinya.
    Siam tilts his head curiously at Leolamins.
    Siam tilts his head curiously at Xenthos.
    Ellowyn's eyes darken and gaze out dispassionately as a chiming rattle echoes about her.
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Perhaps the Chieftain can cull you himself."
    Leolamins nods his head at Siam.
    Comprehension flashes across Siam's face.
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Most excellent."
    Leolamins gives Lavinya the once over.
    Sweeping a menacing double-edged klangaxe through the air overhead, Leolamins sends it whooshing towards Lavinya's head. Leolamins strikes her neck, and blood fountains out in a thick spray.
    Bardiche's hilt still resting on the ground, Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "It seems there is no need."
    Sweeping a menacing double-edged klangaxe through the air overhead, Leolamins sends it whooshing 
    towards Lavinya's head. Leolamins strikes her neck, and blood fountains out in a thick spray.
    With a loud hiss, a black diamond-patterned hydra with macabre wings of patchwork flesh spits a 
    stream of foul liquid into the face of Lavinya. Horror overcomes Lavinya's face as her body stiffens into paralysis.
    With a heavy overhand stroke, Leolamins slams a menacing double-edged klangaxe down upon Lavinya. 
    Leolamins hacks her neck, and blood fountains out in a thick spray.
    With a heavy overhand stroke, Leolamins slams a menacing double-edged klangaxe down upon Lavinya. 
    Leolamins hacks through her neck like it's butter, and her head goes flying through the air. Lavinya's severed head lands on the ground with a thud and rolls around like a top.
    Lavinya has been slain by Leolamins.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Lavinya, she screams in agony as flames engulf her 
    body and burn it to a crisp.
    Xenthos's eyes glow a radiant white as he exhales the pure energies of the Domotheos of Life onto Lavinya. As the energies wash over her soul, a new body forms, restoring her to life.
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Purged by your own kin, and revived by an Ascendant of the Glomdoring, rise anew. Lavinya."
    Lavinya pauses but a moment, breathing deeply, before rising to her feet.
    His voice resonant, Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "So you come before the Wyrden Forest, stripped of your own ties. Of your titles."
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Let us now hear you utter the Oath."
    Softly, Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Repeat after me."
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "To the Wyrd, I vow my loyalty, to its children, my service."
    Resolutely, Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "To the Wyrd, I vow my loyalty, to its children, my service."
    Siam strides towards Ellowyn, shearing a lock of stygian hair silently before walking towards Leolamins, cutting off a handful of aslarii fur. He then walks towards Lavinya, looking at Lavinya firmly before cutting off a handful of crimson hair.
    Lavinya manages to wince only a fraction as her hair is raggedly cut.
    Softly, his left hand gripping the meshed d'Murani tresses, Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "The forest is my hearth and the commune, my home."
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "The forest is my hearth and the commune, my home."
    Siam hides his athame in the folds of his robes, taking out a small vial in its place. He unstoppers the vial and pours out shadowstuff upon Lavinya
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "I shall defend it with every part of me. For ever 
    I am able, I shall know this as my duty."
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "I shall defend it with every part of me. For ever I am 
    able, I shall know this as my duty."
    Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting idly twirls her parasol as she gazes about with polite 
    indifference.
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "These things I swear before Mighty Crow," he pauses to glance up at the great Ravenwood before continuing," and Mother Night - may I be cast out in Their names if I am ever found false."
    Xenthos raises an eyebrow at Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting.
    ?:-look dasina
    In the first blush of womanhood, this young viscanti lady is the picture of elegance and noble propriety. Her skin is soft and warm like a summer peach, with rosy cheeks that are prone to coy flushes of colour. Sparkling indigo eyes peer with quiet intelligence from a fine-boned face that reveals her noble heritage. Rich mahogany tresses have been caught up in a delicate silver caul at her nape, the fine wires glittering with strung pearls engraved with amaranth blossoms. Diminutive and graced with a pleasingly feminine figure, she holds herself primly, her pretty smile unfailingly charming and polite. She is dressed in a modest yet attractive violet gown that is trimmed with ivory flounces and ribbons in the height of fashion among the young noble ladies of her age. A lace-trimmed reticule dangles from her wrist. Held with coquettish grace in one hand is a dainty parasol, fashioned of ivory lace and lilac ribbons.
    Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting is a humble-looking creature.
    ?:-honors dasina
    There is no such person, I'm afraid.
    (m&m): Dasina doesn't exist anymore, deleted them.
    Solemnly, Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "These things I swear before Mighty Crow and Mother Night - may I be cast out in Their names if I am ever found false."
    Siam strides even closer towards Lavinya, his twin star-eyes glimmering coldly
    His shadow itself rising behind him, Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "I am one of many, and we many are all one."
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "I am one of many," she glances at those gathered, "and we many are all one.""
    Ellowyn flashes Lavinya a joyous smile.
    Siam glances sharply at the sun as his own shadow flares in defiance of its light before fraying once more. He then resumes looking at Lavinya
    Reverently, Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Nothing matters but Glomdoring."
    You say, "Glory be to glomdoring!"
    Spirit Warden Xenthos An'Ryshe, the Ebon Strategist says, "Glory be to the Glomdoring."
    Shadow Warrior Aurik Shee-Slaugh, Wardenhood Initiate says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Nothing matters but Glomdoring."
    Lerad Ysav'rai, the Wyrden Phantom says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
    The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Lavinya's lips.
    Ellowyn d'Murani, of the Insatiable Night says, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"
    Fly Leolamins d'Murani, Brawn of Bear says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
    Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."
    ?:-readlog glomdoring
    2015/08/08 12:07:47 - Siam welcomed Lavinya into the commune.
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says to Lavinya, "Rise."
    Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One says, "Let us make Nightwraith out of you."
    Lavinya d'Murani nods and turns to Siam expectantly
    Dasina y'Bolgari, the lady-in-waiting idly twirls her parasol as she gazes about with polite indifference.
    Siam hides the locks of hair and the vial within the folds of his robes. Beckoning to Lavinya and Ellowyn
    Siam purses his lips at himself, looking for a kiss.
    Xenthos gives Siam the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.
    ?:-giggle
    You giggle happily.
    Lavinya quirks her lips, hiding a smile.
    Drawing himself up to his full height, Siam gazes fiercely at the Master Ravenwood Tree and proudly 
    shouts "F'ai Glomdoring!"
    As Siam raises himself proudly before the Master Ravenwood Tree and proclaims his loyalty to 
    Glomdoring, thick gnarled roots crawl up about his frame and drag him beneath the ground.
    Ellowyn leaves, following Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One.
    Lavinya leaves, following Witch-King Siam Star-eyes, the Abyssal One.

Of course the important thing is Good news for the Glom Ladies, Siam is apparantly looking for kisses. xD

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Awh.  In both the folk's logs.  So lucky and excited to be in Glomdoring!
  • Elodres said:
    =((
    Aww I'll always love you my little kitten <3
  • Tylwyth said:
    Just Unzareh to go and then all your d'Murani's belong to us, I think....

If Unzareh goes, it'd probably be to Gaudi. They had dibs since...like...almost as soon as she stepped out of the Portal. Though maybe Gaudi will feel cheated, they'll get the discount/idiot d'Murani where Glom got all the good ones :p
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    EXCUSE YOU.
    Brb, laughing forever.

• EXCUSE YOU.
    Oh gosh, sorry. They got a great d'Murani in Lothringen. BRB committing sepuku in embarrassment.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Ehehehehe
  • edited August 2015
    Sakaki is still a member of d'Murani, but will likely tolerate remaining in Mag, at the very least until he knows that he will not earn @Drocilla's ire by leaving - while his loyalties to his home may change, his devotion to Her ain't changing, except possibly for @Manteekan.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."