Mistral joins Glomdoring

This whole situation/rp made me so sad that Keth also sent a sad letter about it to @Lisaera, while admitting in the letter that whatever she said wouldn't do any good. Sure, this was pretty much inevitable from the beginning, but... sniff. Much love for @Mistral, who, of course, is better off now.

<Earlier that day>
The Faethorn wind whispers with the Lady's voice, "The Serenwilde is a tidal wave unto itself, 
little one. Once it begins to crash, there is no stopping it." A moment later, the voice continues, 
billowing through nearby trees, "Thank you for your kind insights. We may only watch now and support 
Mistral in his fate."

You say, "I know, Silver Goddess. I only wish I could help him."

<Later>

Mistral tells you, "Are you there?"

You tell Akas Mistral Talnara, "I am."

Mistral tells you, "It is time."

You tell Akas Mistral Talnara, "They have reached their decision?"

Mistral tells you, "I have been cast out of Serenwilde and marked an enemy."

You tell Akas Mistral Talnara, "Come."

You tell Tau Llaewell, Enur Il'dal, "Hello."

A dark nighthag says, "Tread lightly, Mistral."

Mistral kneels onto one knee, demonstrating his humility and respect.

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "I seek a new home, now."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "Among the Wyrd."

Mistral Talnara looks up at you.

Tau Llaewell, Enur Il'dal says to you, "Well?"

You say, "Understood, though I would have prefered you come more willingly. You understand that you 
would your loyalty to the Wyrd now, above all else?"

Tau smirks.

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "They asked to put me on trial and I owed them the right to that."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "I serve the Wyrd in totality."

Shaking her head, you say, "That is not what I mean. I know why you stayed, I only ask about now- do 
you have any regrets?"

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "Not a single regret."

The ghost of a smile passes fleetingly across Tau's lips.

You nod your head at Mistral.

You tell Tau Llaewell, Enur Il'dal, "Are you willing to be a sponsor for the guild?"

Tau tells you, "Mmmh."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "I was asked many times to recant. I did not once consider that an option."

Tau tells you, "Yes."

With a wistful look on her face, Tau touches a phantasmal shroud of shadows.
As Tau's fingers brush against a phantasmal shroud of shadows, it shifts subtly as faint whispers 
echo in the air.

You smile and say, "Seems that you would have ended up here, eventually, no matter what the outcome."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "His Silence made it to clear to me in our interactions and I knew that 
to be the case."

You say, "Still, I knew of your intentions these past few months, and I trust you were loyal to 
those you pledged loyalty to. I would not accept a traitor here if I thought otherwise."

You look thoughtful and say, "So... with that in mind. You will now pledge loyalty to the Wyrd, and 
with fewer complications than you found in Serenwilde, I hope."

You say, "Repeat after me."

Mistral stands up and stretches his arms out wide.
Mistral smiles softly.

(Glomdoring): You say, "If any wish to witness Mistral's oath to Glomdoring, please come to the 
Ravenwood."

You tell Akas Mistral Talnara, "One moment, seeing if any are awake."

Rekath arrives from the down.

Silvanus enters from the down, emanating an aura of immense power.

Silvanus inclines his head politely to those around him.

With a flourish of his arm, Mistral bows deeply.

You incline your head politely to Silvanus.

Rekath shifts as he exhales in a low, mournful moan, his looming, twisted form quivering with the 
forcefulness of it.

After a brief pause, you say to Mistral, "To the Wyrd, I vow my loyalty, to its children, my service."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "To the Wyrd, I vow my loyalty, to its children, my service."

You say to Mistral, "The forest is my hearth and the commune, my home. I shall defend it with every 
part of me. For ever I am able, I shall know this as my duty."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "The forest is my hearth and the commune, my home. I shall defend it with 
every part of me. For ever I am able, I shall know this as my duty."

In a darker tone, you say to Mistral, "These things I swear before Mighty Crow and Mother Night - 
may I be cast out in Their names if I am ever found false."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "These things I swear before Mighty Crow and Mother Night - may I be cast 
out in Their names if I am ever found false."

Continuing on, you say to Mistral, "I am one of many, and we many are all one."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "I am one of many, and we many are all one."

You say, "Nothing matters but Glomdoring."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "Nothing matters but Glomdoring."

You ask Mistral to repeat the oaths of the Free Forest of Glomdoring after you. He does, and you 
admit him as the newest, proudest commune member of the Free Forest of Glomdoring.

You say, "Glory be to Glomdoring!"

Tau Llaewell, Enur Il'dal says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."

Silvanus d'Murani, Murmur in the Dark says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "Glory be to Glomdoring."

Mistral smiles softly.

A silver mist shaped vaguely in the form of a woman turns to walk away, silent and barely visible.

Keeper Rekath, Treant of the Wyrd whispers, "Welcome home."

You say, "Welcome, Mistral."

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "Thank you. Thank you all of you."

The whispered voice of a maiden sounds in your mind, "Take care of him, little one."

Mistral exhales slowly, allowing a long fluid breath to creep from his lungs.

Smiling slightly, Akas Mistral Talnara says, "Finally, home."

With a slight nod, you say, "Of course I will."

Mistral tilts his head curiously at you.

Shaking the thought away, you say to Mistral, "It is nothing." Adding, with a smile, "Do you have 
any questions?"

Akas Mistral Talnara says, "I know there are scrolls for me to read and I shall do so shortly. I 
believe I will have questions in time, though none at the moment."

Mockingly, Keeper Rekath, Treant of the Wyrd says, "Hoom."

Akas Mistral Talnara says to Tau, "Though, my intentions are to take up study with the Nekotai if 
permitted to do so."

You say to Rekath, "Shush."

Rekath smiles wryly at you.
"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Yaaas. All the Gloms.

• Lisaera said:
    The Empyreal Mother still loves Her children who do bad things, and wants to see them whole and well. Even when they defect to Ickytrees in pursuit of one of Her greatest enemies. 

The Crone, on the other hand, will have Her sweet revenge... 

Dun dun dun. 
    I'm wondering where the log is of this fight I keep hearing about of Nocht and You. It has to be JUICY.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a certain Someone to even notice I'm not in Mag anymore. Harumph.

• Lavinya said:
    Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a certain Someone to even notice I'm not in Mag anymore. Harumph.
    You're that eager for multiple deaths as a result of tentacles waving frantically?

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Someone draw Lavinya-kohai/Morg-sempai-notice-me.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Leolamins said:
    Lavinya said:
    You're that eager for multiple deaths as a result of tentacles waving frantically?

His tentacle slaps are a sign of love! (or a sign that I am not worthy to live anymore, either or.)

• @Lisaera and @Kethaera -- I have the logs. I'll post them soon. One of my favorite moments in Lusternia.
  • Lisaera said:
    Salome said:
    Lisaera said:
    The Empyreal Mother still loves Her children who do bad things, and wants to see them whole and well. Even when they defect to Ickytrees in pursuit of one of Her greatest enemies. 

The Crone, on the other hand, will have Her sweet revenge... 

Dun dun dun. 
    I'm wondering where the log is of this fight I keep hearing about of Nocht and You. It has to be JUICY.
    It was a lot of fun to do! I'm glad people enjoyed it! It was one of those off-the-cuff things @Nocht and I thought up on the fly, and I think it worked out really well. 

I hope someone grabbed a log of it, too! 
    Now, why I didn't I think of that? I loved that fight. A log must be found!
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I haven't had as much time to be around as possible, but what led to this? Was Mistral secretly in Nocht's order while in Serenwilde?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited August 2015
    Idk, I read some admission of Mistral being a long time lover of the Glomdorks and how he really wanted to be a Nocht fanboy. 

Obviously my response was the requisite combination of "HE'S A WITCH, BURN HIM" and "Dis goin' to be Gru'tina 2.0"
  • OOCly, I like it. It's an interesting story though to me its a story about how Serenwilde needs to remain vigilant, the temptations of the Wyrd have the capacity to draw any of us astray. 

It's a way that I'd like to see people moving around more often cause sometimes it's a bit more of a just hop as opposed to a rp session. (yeah I'm judging people)

In-character of course, kill it, kill it with moonfire.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited August 2015
    Saran said:
     the temptations of the Wyrd have the capacity to draw any of us astray. 

Eternal youth & beauty by grace of the night matriarch - that should be enough to tempt any of the ladies up there ;)

They, too, can be yours!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Shaddus said:
    I haven't had as much time to be around as possible, but what led to this? Was Mistral secretly in Nocht's order while in Serenwilde?
    @Shaddus, I don't think he actually joined Nocht's order while in Serenwilde, though he was obviously trying to. This started a few weeks ago, I guess, when Mistral came to get unenemied from Glomdoring and explained why he wanted to be(good plan, really, considering the outcome). We talked occasionally, but there was a disappointing lack of any actual, useful information to BRING DOWN SERENWILDE being shared. Tragic... really.

The whole thing was interesting to me in light of my character's own somewhat questionable relationship with Lisaera/Serenwilde, which made 'helping' Mistral a little complicated... really. So many feelings. Most around hoping @Lisaera doesn't show anyone that letter. 
    :-S
  • The logs of the fight between @Lisaera and @Nocht for those interested.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited August 2015
    That pro-Serenwilde Kethaera. JK ILY Keth. :>
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    That pro-Serenwilde Kethaera. JK ILY Keth. :>
    Plz. It's not like everyone in Glomdoring doesn't already know it, @Siam. But ILY2
  • Sorry I missed this IC but with allt he other stuff going on....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim: