Ruin a Date in Five Words Lusternia Edition

Comments

• VetalaVetala Member Posts: 145 Adept
    This isn't fur, it's hair.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,333 Transcendent
    Nocht tells you, "Oh MYYY!"
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    My robes are mugwump skin.
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • GabriellaGabriella Member Posts: 449 Fabled
    Hey, I - IT'S A REVOLT!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk Member Posts: 1,659 Transcendent
    Hi.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • VetalaVetala Member Posts: 145 Adept
    Silvanus said:
    Hi.
    I'm not afraid of Lavinya.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,329 Transcendent
    I can spew up carrion.

/Crowusers
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • LavinyaLavinya Former Queen of Snark AustraliaMember Posts: 3,354 Transcendent
    Vetala said:
    Silvanus said:
    Hi.
    I'm not afraid of Lavinya.
    I would damn well mess up that date though (and probably some faces)

• AlicAlic Member Posts: 201 Master
    If you are in Mag right now

Hey babe, I am d'Murani

:(

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,670 Transcendent
    Sylandra said:
    "Phoebus Ileein is a girl's name?"

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess Member Posts: 2,927 Transcendent
    Divines often visit my manse.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Maligorn said:
    Sylandra said:
    "Phoebus Ileein Luce is a girl's guy's name?"

Want to see my tentacle?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Wanna see a Stag party?

The Wildnodes even has begun.
    I'm one of Shaddus, y'know.
    --------
    --------
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,781 Transcendent
    Gabriella said:
    "What?!  I am as well!"
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk Member Posts: 1,659 Transcendent
    Who needs a seed?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Xenthos said:
    Gabriella said:
    "What?!  I am as well!"
    I like incest, don't you?
    --------
    --------
    "The Soulless sound like fun."
    --------
    --------
    Gabriella said:
    Xenthos said:
    Gabriella said:
    "What?!  I am as well!"
    I like incest, don't you?
    Well, we are in Magnagora.