Ruin a Date in Five Words Lusternia Edition

Comments

• VetalaVetala Member Posts: 145 Adept
    This isn't fur, it's hair.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi Member Posts: 2,332 Transcendent
    Nocht tells you, "Oh MYYY!"
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,620 Transcendent
    My robes are mugwump skin.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • GabriellaGabriella Member Posts: 449 Fabled
    Hey, I - IT'S A REVOLT!
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk Member Posts: 1,659 Transcendent
    Hi.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • VetalaVetala Member Posts: 145 Adept
    Silvanus said:
    Hi.
    I'm not afraid of Lavinya.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,320 Transcendent
    I can spew up carrion.

/Crowusers
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • LavinyaLavinya Former Queen of Snark AustraliaMember Posts: 3,354 Transcendent
    Vetala said:
    Silvanus said:
    Hi.
    I'm not afraid of Lavinya.
    I would damn well mess up that date though (and probably some faces)

• AlicAlic Member Posts: 201 Master
    If you are in Mag right now

Hey babe, I am d'Murani

:(

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,639 Transcendent
    Sylandra said:
    "Phoebus Ileein is a girl's name?"

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess Member Posts: 2,927 Transcendent
    Divines often visit my manse.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Maligorn said:
    Sylandra said:
    "Phoebus Ileein Luce is a girl's guy's name?"

Want to see my tentacle?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
    Wanna see a Stag party?

The Wildnodes even has begun.
    I'm one of Shaddus, y'know.
    --------
    --------
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,733 Transcendent
    Gabriella said:
    "What?!  I am as well!"
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk Member Posts: 1,659 Transcendent
    Who needs a seed?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Xenthos said:
    Gabriella said:
    "What?!  I am as well!"
    I like incest, don't you?
    --------
    --------
    "The Soulless sound like fun."
    --------
    --------
    Gabriella said:
    Xenthos said:
    Gabriella said:
    "What?!  I am as well!"
    I like incest, don't you?
    Well, we are in Magnagora.