m&mf

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That makes sense. Never mind :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • new diag lines for burns

new diag lines for burns, I added these to my mm and they seemed to work just fine

first degree burns
    second degree burns
    third degree burns
    fourth degree burns

new lines for insanity

diag and cure

suffering from a slight case of temporary insanity.
    suffering from a minor case of temporary insanity.
    suffering from a moderate case of temporary insanity.
    suffering from a considerable case of temporary insanity.
    suffering from a major case of temporary insanity.
    suffering from a concerning case of temporary insanity.
    suffering from a massive case of temporary insanity.

Your sanity partially returns, but you still suffer from a massive case of temporary insanity.
    Your sanity partially returns, but you still suffer from a concerning case of temporary insanity.
    Your sanity partially returns, but you still suffer from a major case of temporary insanity.
    Your sanity partially returns, but you still suffer from a considerable case of temporary insanity.
    Your sanity partially returns, but you still suffer from a moderate case of temporary insanity.
    Your sanity partially returns, but you still suffer from a minor case of temporary insanity.
    Your sanity partially returns, but you still suffer from a slight case of temporary insanity.
  • Just need someone to post up the timewarp lines please.
  • edited April 2017
    The adjectives are the same.

<blah> warped in time.
    The warping of time lightens, but you are still <blah> warped.

edit: ok not really true.

minorly, mildly, moderately, considerably, majorly, concerningly, massively
  • Protection scroll needs to be updated but other than the stuff just said the only thing I think may be needed to be updated other than that is 

o Clotted limbs have now been grouped into a single, levelled
    affliction.

Can some mage hit some clots and check their diag/cure lines?

• edited April 2017
    The pain in one of your extremities subsides as a clot dissolves leaving (3/2/1) remaining.

The pain in your extremeties recedes as the blood clots dissolves.

afflicted with 1 blood clots

• Btw, a script to add bleeding and bruising to your prompt. Useful for tracking how much pressure monks are really doing to you.

function promptBleed()<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; local string = ""<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if tonumber(gmcp.Char.Vitals.bleeding) > 0 then<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; string = string .. "<a_darkwhite>(<red>" .. gmcp.Char.Vitals.bleeding .. "bl<a_darkwhite>) "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; end<br><br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; if tonumber(gmcp.Char.Vitals.bruising) > 0 then<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; string = string .. "<a_darkwhite>(<red>" .. gmcp.Char.Vitals.bruising .. "br<a_darkwhite>) "<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; end<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; return string<br><br>end<br><br>mm.adddefinition("@bleed", "promptBleed()")
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Working on the update, everything's done except for clots. ETA tonight/tomorrow.
    v34 released

-updated burns diagnose lines
    -updated temporary insanity/timewarp curing to account for new lines
    -moved protection scroll over to scroll balance
    -merged clots together to cure properly
    -added stealth mislead (thanks lerad)

same place
  • edited April 2017
    I'm having trouble with ice cures ever since I upgraded to v34. Saz cures it fine so it might be my system, which is weird. I already tried to completely reinstall mmf, but I'm still getting the same problem.

Here's what happens (I diagnosed manually, otherwise it would keep spamming ice):

You take a drink of the poison pyrotoxin from an onyx vial.
    Fiery pain courses through your veins.
    Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
    [11146 9800 9800] [10] [E Blr] s 18:03:35.149 - (kdb) (apply ice to body)(-154h, 1.4%) 
    You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your body.
    You completely heal your burn damage.
    (e!)[11146 9800 9800] [10] [E Blr] s 18:03:35.303 - (kdb) diag
    diag
    You are:
    You have 0 afflictions. (2.177s)
    [11300 9800 9800] [10] [- Blr] s 18:03:37.326 - (kdb) (+154h, 1.4%) 
    You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
    [11300 9800 9800] [10] [- Blr] s 18:03:37.701 - (kdb)  (0.71s)
    [11300 9800 9800] [10] [E Blr] s 18:03:38.035 - (kdb) 
    (m&mf): The problem was: firstdegreeburn failed to complete: ...nger.
    configmudletprofilesAesyra/Shofangi m&m/m&m:35033: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)

I'm at a loss what the problem could be or even where to look. Does anyone have an idea please?
  • I had the same issue the lines are set with a specific config in mind.

You need to set 

config affmessages on
    and
    config ohaffmessages both

edited April 2017
    Sleeping on it, I could have handled that better.

Change the "cured new burns" trigger to this:

That should fix everything and make it so you don't need that specific setup. It's fixed for the next version.

Basically all I did was uncheck the multiline and deleted the apply ice to body line then left everything else the same.
  • edited April 2017
    @Veyils @Shuyin
    Thank you both! I didn't have the 'ohaffmessages' configured since I didn't even knew that command existed. Good to know. (Changed the trigger now too, just in case. :) ).
  • Quick fix for folks with blacklung

Do a quick search for mm.valid.simpleblacklung()

and replace it with 

mm.valid.simpledysentery()

v35 out

-fixed burns trigger
    -replaced blacklung with dysentery
    -fixed some bugs with curing. definitely not the kind that broke the curing. nope.
    -ndb update
  • edited April 2017
    Does clotting take hemorrhaging into account yet? Still on v33 right now cause I haven't gotten time to play much, but don't see it in the update notes :s

eta: that sounded less... Rude in my head.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
    I can't fix what people don't tell me needs fixing. Send a msg or post here what's wrong and I can take a look for next update.
  • D: How have people not brought that up? o.o

Just talking about the constant spam of:
         You cannot clot anymore due to your hemorrhaging.
    Because mmf doesn't capture the hemorrhaging from gmcp (or at all, really) so it keeps trying to clot bleeding despite the fact it can't. Basically when fighting a monk, that line comprises a good 1/3 of your buffer cause it's trying to clot every second :s
  • Is there a way to add additional defenses for skillsets? For instance, I have the Ebonguard version of MMF installed, but would like the Nature defs to display on the keepup/main def window.
  • Your easiest way is to just get the all class version. 
  • Aha! I did not know that that existed. Thank you.
  • Is there anybody I can talk to in-game for help? I've got a fresh mudlet install on a new laptop and m&mf just won't seem to take.
  • I don't know about in-game, but you can try the discord: https://discord.gg/ZctuBjH
  • Cyna said:
    Is there anybody I can talk to in-game for help? I've got a fresh mudlet install on a new laptop and m&mf just won't seem to take.
    Try to enable GMCP in the Mudlet settings. In a fresh install it might be disabled. If it is, the mminstall command will fail in a very spammy way.
  • Fresh profiles in Mudlet (not just a fresh install) will have GMCP off by default. Also, don't forget to CONFIG the two aff message settings in game. 
  • @Shuyin for some reason mmf doesn't sip when anorexic, despite it not stopping that anymore.
    Can see it in this log, where I have anorexia and autocuring sips health. (ctrl + f for [autocuring] and you'll find it)
  • edited April 2017
    I ran into this the last time Wobou took a run at me. The Seren monk ice stack is really good... including two head ice affs, one of which is damagedthroat. I believe that is what is stopping your slush sip to cure anorexia. I looked further into it and noted that MMF has damaged limbs above damagedthroat in the priorities. This coupled with the RNG/cure delay on APPLY ICE TO HEAD means you're left not sipping for awhile. Rough ice stack is rough. 

Edit: didn't see that you were able to sip health. Hm. Ice stack and default prios point still stands for other people!
  • edited April 2017
    Tyamit said:
    <prio stuff>
    I don't. I have damagedthroat above everything. But yeah, I meant sip health sorry. Not sipping slush.
    [spoiler]6800h, 8300m, 6300e, 10p, 0em exkd- (12:35:27:363)
    (m&mf): ice balance priority list (clear gaps):
    ^ v (40) damagedthroat
    ^ v (39) mutilatedleftarm
    ^ v (38) mutilatedrightarm
    ^ v (37) mutilatedleftleg
    ^ v (36) mutilatedrightleg
    ^ v (35) damagedrightleg
    ^ v (34) damagedleftleg
    ^ v (33) damagedrightarm
    ^ v (32) damagedleftarm
    ^ v (31) damagedskull
    ^ v (30) collapsedlungs
    ^ v (29) crushedchest
    ^ v (28) damagedorgans
    ^ v (27) internalbleeding
    ^ v (26) fourthdegreeburn
    ^ v (25) criticalhead
    ^ v (24) criticalrightleg
    ^ v (23) criticalleftleg
    ^ v (22) criticalchest
    ^ v (21) criticalrightarm
    ^ v (20) criticalleftarm
    ^ v (19) criticalgut
    ^ v (18) thirddegreeburn
    ^ v (17) heavyhead
    ^ v (16) heavyrightleg
    ^ v (15) heavychest
    ^ v (14) heavygut
    ^ v (13) heavyleftarm
    ^ v (12) heavyleftleg
    ^ v (11) heavyrightarm
    ^ v (10) lighthead
    ^ v (9) lightrightleg
    ^ v (8) lightleftleg
    ^ v (7) lightchest
    ^ v (6) lightgut
    ^ v (5) lightleftarm
    ^ v (4) lightrightarm
    ^ v (3) seconddegreeburn
    ^ v (2) firstdegreeburn
    ^ v (1) ablaze
    [/spoiler]

Reylari said:
    @Shuyin for some reason mmf doesn't sip when anorexic, despite it not stopping that anymore.
    Can see it in this log, where I have anorexia and autocuring sips health. (ctrl + f for [autocuring] and you'll find it)
    Fixed for next release.