Dinky Sea Fight

edited September 2015 in Combat Logs
There's a lot of scry/move spam, sorry. Also didn't catch the end when Dahlla died I guess, I rolled out after the inqui/destro spam failed on me so I could heal and def back up but was over at that point. Still fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3l4gxx9uptfon2/Sea Fighting.htm?raw=1

P.S

Queen Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "Call more."

You say, "K."

Dat trash talk doe, arkarkark

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    <font size="2" face="Courier, FixedSys, Lucida Console, Courier New, Courier"><font color="#C0C0C0">Green smoke leaks out of </font><font color="#DA70D6">Dahlla</font><font color="#C0C0C0">'s ears.
    Green smoke leaks out of </font><font color="#DA70D6">Dahlla</font><font color="#C0C0C0">'s ears.
    Green smoke leaks out of </font><font color="#DA70D6">Dahlla</font><font color="#C0C0C0">'s ears.
    Green smoke leaks out of </font><font color="#DA70D6">Dahlla</font><font color="#C0C0C0">'s ears.</font></font>

Would very much like to know what this was. Clotting?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Yes, I put them on her. I'm asking what set off so many at once.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Clotting is usually what does that.
  • If you firstaid while bleeding it'll send a lot of clots in a single prompt, which gives that result (normal clotting has the manabarbs lines split by prompt ... unless they stratagem it for some reason I suppose).
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You can also clot in chunks, it might show multiple clotting messages when you do that too.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Thalkros said:
    There's a lot of scry/move spam, sorry. Also didn't catch the end when Dahlla died I guess, I rolled out after the inqui/destro spam failed on me so I could heal and def back up but was over at that point. Still fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3l4gxx9uptfon2/Sea Fighting.htm?raw=1

P.S

Queen Kaimanahi Ladyn says, "Call more."

You say, "K."

Dat trash talk doe, arkarkark

More tongue-in-cheek than trash talk. It was fun to see a 1v1 of you baiting me, and then chasing you around the sea, suddenly turn into a 3v1 (all good, I declared you). But speaking of trash talk...

<font size="2" face="Courier, FixedSys, Lucida Console, Courier New, Courier"><font color="#C0C0C0">(Magnagora): You say, "She was quite upset."</font></font>
    Definitely not upset about dying to a monk + warrior + crucify/aeon spam on a 2v3. I also killed two and only died once! I was happy.

<font size="2" face="Courier, FixedSys, Lucida Console, Courier New, Courier"><font color="#C0C0C0">(Magnagora): You say, "Alright that's good enough for me, don't get swarmed."</font></font>
    Because 3v3 is getting swarmed.

<font size="2" face="Courier, FixedSys, Lucida Console, Courier New, Courier"><font color="#C0C0C0">(Magnagora): </font><font color="#DA70D6">Enadonella</font><font color="#C0C0C0"> says, "She has never scried me before...that is a whole new level of pissed off."</font></font>
    ^What?

Y'all are pretty delusional over there, but props for killing me. 
  • edited September 2015
    I just thought it was cute and dinky, not everything is a personal malicious jab at you, lol. I guess you took it that way though if you felt the need to John Madden dinky ctells. :)
    Oh, can we do that? 

<font size="2" face="Courier, FixedSys, Lucida Console, Courier New, Courier"><font color="#00FFFF">You say, "Sorry I was chasing the brat."</font></font>

RUDE. YOU ARE A RUDE MEANIE-HEAD AND NOT INVITED TO MY EXTRAVAGANT BIRTHDAY BASH.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Is Dinky a thing now?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I guess "dinky" is the new word for "smacktalk".  I have just learned this today!
  • Celina said:
    Is Dinky a thing now?
    It's like a hate boner
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Your dinky hate boner?
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Thalkros said:
    I just thought it was cute and dinky, not everything is a personal malicious jab at you, lol. I guess you took it that way though if you felt the need to John Madden dinky ctells. :)
    "Personal malicious jab" is a bit strong, I don't care that much. I am just annoyed that you're all high-fiving and reveling in the fact that you think I got upset when it's so off base.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I just take it as a compliment. Though I definitely sympathize with the strong urge to smack talk after someone else starts it.