Chaos Domoth Fight

ShedrinShedrin Member Posts: 905 Transcendent
edited September 2015 in Combat Logs
Fun fight. Chaos had dropped and Hallifax attempted to claim it. We were outnumbered and got pushed out, as well as having no bubblix. However we scrounged up some allies and decided to try it again anyway. It went better than expected.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10031849/Lusternia Logs/ChaosDomothFight 9-27-2015 part 1.html

tl;dr: Aeon, Balestone and Warriors.
Tagged:

Comments

  • LeradLerad Member Posts: 2,403 Transcendent
    Too much aeon. Things would've gone faster if there were more damage dealers.

  • ShedrinShedrin Member Posts: 905 Transcendent
    Yeah definitely had a bit of an issue with overstacking the aeon.
  • DavosDavos Member Posts: 103 Master
    It almost looked like I knew what I was doing.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • ThalkrosThalkros Member Posts: 216 Expert
    edited September 2015
    Yay finally someone other that me posting logs. I knew I'd win you dinks over sooner or later. :D
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,478 Transcendent
    This log was 85% balestone spam and aeon field timers.
    image
  • ThalkrosThalkros Member Posts: 216 Expert
    Yeah the 100% upkeep on Aeon was real. I was taking only 1700 balestone though. I could probably look at my resistances and drop that. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,478 Transcendent
    Isn't Aeonfield supposed to halve mana and ego or am I missing something in that log. Or was aeon field not up and the line is just misleading?
    image
  • ShedrinShedrin Member Posts: 905 Transcendent
    Celina said:
    Isn't Aeonfield supposed to halve mana and ego or am I missing something in that log. Or was aeon field not up and the line is just misleading?
    Aeden was using the Aeonfield there. Also it's now -5/10 ego and mana.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective. Member Posts: 4,478 Transcendent
    Oooooh. Thank you!
    image
  • ShedrinShedrin Member Posts: 905 Transcendent
    Thalkros said:
    Yay finally someone other that me posting logs. I knew I'd win you dinks over sooner or later. :D
    Just for you bb
    :-*
  • ShaddusShaddus His Imperial Altness Outside your window.Member Posts: 7,652 Transcendent
    A charge of energy flows through your soul. <--- What's this?
    If I'm not good enough for Lusternia, then it is no longer good enough for me.
  • AitheraAithera Member Posts: 27 Capable
    Shaddus said:
    A charge of energy flows through your soul. <--- What's this?
    Lucidian power regen
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me. Member Posts: 1,611 Transcendent
    Finally someone uses Dropbox public links.
    image
  • ThalkrosThalkros Member Posts: 216 Expert
    Shuyin said:
    Finally someone uses Dropbox public links.
    I couldn't bare the thought of you publically shaming me again :(
  • AkyaevinAkyaevin Member Posts: 586 Fabled
    Shedrin said:
    Celina said:
    Isn't Aeonfield supposed to halve mana and ego or am I missing something in that log. Or was aeon field not up and the line is just misleading?
    Aeden was using the Aeonfield there. Also it's now -5/10 ego and mana.

    Huh. That's a substantial buff, because you only roughly double vitals between 0/10 and 10/10. Can it even drive you into negative vitals or does it cap at 0?
  • IxionIxion Member Posts: 707 Transcendent
    Yeah, that's a huge buff. Wow.
    image
  • ShedrinShedrin Member Posts: 905 Transcendent

    Akyaevin said:
    Shedrin said:
    Celina said:
    Isn't Aeonfield supposed to halve mana and ego or am I missing something in that log. Or was aeon field not up and the line is just misleading?
    Aeden was using the Aeonfield there. Also it's now -5/10 ego and mana.

    Huh. That's a substantial buff, because you only roughly double vitals between 0/10 and 10/10. Can it even drive you into negative vitals or does it cap at 0?
    Apparently I either hallucinated that it was -5/-10 or it's been ninja changed.

    Mana         Aeonfield                               -3      -10
    Ego          Aeonfield                               -3      -10

    Theoretically it could take you to negative vitals buff levels.

    I'll be addressing it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne Member Posts: 2,693 Transcendent
    I guess that they thought Enyalida was the prime melder, cause she got focused down real quick. In fact, both "melders" went down (since she was Wildewood and he was Ninja?) at the same time. It's just crazy how all-important melders are to kill and how important (and potentially difficult/impossible) it is to deny the enemy that opportunity while still contributing to the fight.

    image
  • AkyaevinAkyaevin Member Posts: 586 Fabled
    I was Ninja on a tethered connection. Even if I was Geo I wouldn't be melding if there was an alternative melder. I was just there as a meatshield!
  • LeradLerad Member Posts: 2,403 Transcendent
    Takes notes that Aky is not always a Geo nowadays.

  • AkyaevinAkyaevin Member Posts: 586 Fabled
    Sometimes you want to give the other guys a sporting chance, y'know?

    Other times you want to be a monk.
Sign In or Register to comment.