Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Luce's too old to do it, but for the record, I wanted to name him Lux.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Welcome to raids since 2011. Glad you could make it.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Welcome to my master plan to get ripple nerfed. It got so bad, A certain Cantor issued me for using it 24/7.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You have to quote that issue. 
  • I wonder if it was the same Cantor that declared me outside of Morg's realm and tried to gust me into the lava room(back when it existed) hit move resist and FearAura ticked him down instead. Prompting him to Issue me for avenger abuse moments after. Arkarkark.
    Hey at least it's not stun anymore
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited October 2015
    At least stun didn't stack. The eq loss does. I don't know which is worse. 
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Wargames on a Monday? at 11? What is this nonsense

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Makes me glad I work during the middle of the week.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    A week of nothing spectacular really happening in the World of Rancoura ends in a day -full- of amazing things. I guess I am okay with this.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Phoebus said:
    Azureus said:
    Got myself a rune for my robes and an artifact vial. Now Azureus will never wake up naked and vial-less again. That was such a discouraging hurdle whenever I tried to log on.

:D Does this mean you'll be around more?
    It should!
    Haezon said:
     Think of Hallifax as less communism and more DMV city.
  • Rancoura said:
    A week of nothing spectacular really happening in the World of Rancoura ends in a day -full- of amazing things. I guess I am okay with this.
    May there be more to come!

I need to get writing...
    edited October 2015
    Being nice to Hallifax. So you'd like to be unenemied to Viravain? Fine.

edit: Also, why do you all communicate by letter? I have like 5 now.

Synkarin said:
    Wargames on a Monday? at 11? What is this nonsense

^

Can we move it to a weekend so I can get my free credits.
    Seeking team to beat Shuyin and Synkarin. 
  • Seren and Glom
  • Me: "Hey, I just remembered that thing that happened yesterday that sounded like orcs invading but way worse, I should see what that's about."

Me: "Huh, that's interesting. They're loyal to an NPC org?

Me: "Loyal AND aggressive...? Huh. Guess I'll see what's going on at the obel-"

Me: "Oh."

Me: "Ohhh."

Me: "Ohhhhhhh...."

• What's terrible is I don't even feel bad about letting those out. :| I'm not nice peoples.
  • Meh, the current plan for our totems is stupid. Leave totemcarving to the Blacktalons.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Meh, the current plan for our totems is stupid. Leave totemcarving to the Blacktalons.

Find more BTs to totemcarve, and we can talk.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Out of curiosity, what is this plan?
  • Wait, are we doing something different than "Hope a BT is online and responsive when a totem needs to be carved, and spend the rest of the time irritably shooing Trollface out of the forest"?

I should pay more attention.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Tylwyth said:
    Meh, the current plan for our totems is stupid. Leave totemcarving to the Blacktalons.

There's a reason there is a plan in the first place, and that's because we have few BTs. If you come up with a better plan let me know.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Really happy for you, @Tarkenton. It's been a long time coming.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Stratas said:
    Wait, are we doing something different than "Hope a BT is online and responsive when a totem needs to be carved, and spend the rest of the time irritably shooing Trollface out of the forest"?

No, that's the plan.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited October 2015
    >: I

Curses @Iari, making me interact with people.
    :D
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Is there Ironbeard this month?
This discussion has been closed.