Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• DylaraDylara Member Posts: 1,286 Transcendent
    My laptop lid slapped down while I was doing something and didn't notice, there was something over top of the numpad enter key and so I ended up spamming folks. So sorry guys. :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,677 Transcendent
    edited February 12
    Recent rounds of envoy reports have been really strong at buffing/nerfing/adjusting for game balance regardless of faction affiliation.

Would like to give a shout out to the people focused on making this game better to play, rather than degenerating into envoy wars, endless self buffs and targetted nerfs and stubborn cockblocking.

There's still elements of that, admittedly, and I hope the few people still using this as some aspect of the game meta realise that they're achieving nothing productive. However, overall the system has been working really well. Good job folks.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DanquikDanquik Member Posts: 128 Master
    Karlach said:
    Recent rounds of envoy reports have been really strong at buffing/nerfing/adjusting for game balance regardless of faction affiliation.

Would like to give a shout out to the people focused on making this game better to play, rather than degenerating into envoy wars, endless self buffs and targetted nerfs and stubborn cockblocking.

There's still elements of that, admittedly, and I hope the few people still using this as some aspect of the game meta realise that they're achieving nothing productive. However, overall the system has been working really well. Good job folks.

You did it wrong.

It is. #SilentHeroes
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,677 Transcendent
    Danquik said:
    Karlach said:

You did it wrong.

It is. #SilentHeroes
    That's last week's hashtag, we're on #JusticeforCiaran now.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 1,095 Fabled
    Dylara said:
    My laptop lid slapped down while I was doing something and didn't notice, there was something over top of the numpad enter key and so I ended up spamming folks. So sorry guys. :(
    As long as your ok, think everyone was starting to worry you'd passed out on the keyboard or something :P
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Member Posts: 3,329 Transcendent
    Tibbers was allowed too, from League of Legends.

• DrakiusDrakius Member Posts: 302 Gifted
    edited February 12
    Dude we have Borderlands, LoL, Portal, Zootopia, Bilbe references, countless IRL mythology, Rick Astley, Lady Gaga, Cthulhu, almost every bard song ever, but something that probably wasn't meant as a reference wasn't allowed. 

ok

Edit: There's a staff of tears called Kappa, a pet called Keepo, a :grey face: (nospace) shield
    The playa you love to hate
    Danquik said:

Shaddus said:
    Message #96 sent by (system) (received: 2017/02/12 12:01:23)
       Typecast FULLMETAL has been rejected because: We feel that the name 'Fullmetal' is too recognisable as that of an animated series for it to be acceptable as a typecast. - please resolve the issue and resubmit your typecast.

:(

So a Companion Cube from Valve games (Portal) and a Zootopia deathsight reference  from Walt Disney are ok, but a typecast that may be recognised as also being the name of an anime is where they draw the line?

Just fyi when I saw 'Fullmetal' I thought of the movie 'Fullmetal Jacket' which is way more badass than some anime reference.

Deathsight and custom pet cost more $$$ though. @Shaddus in the words of Nicki Minaj "Throw sum mo"
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 435 Mythical
    Lusternian date 17 Klangiary, year 466 at midnight would be 2/13/2017 at 1:00
    Lusternian date 17 Klangiary, year 466 at midnight would be 2/13/2017 at 2:00
    Lusternian date 17 Klangiary, year 466 at midnight would be 2/13/2017 at 3:00

I'm sorry, but this is killing me to try and stay up for 1, then it ended up being 2, it's 2 now and still not midnight, but it'll definitely be midnight before it's 3am :cry:

• BreandrynBreandryn Member Posts: 1,431 Transcendent
    edited February 13
    Post edited by Breandryn on
  • VeyilsVeyils Member Posts: 1,095 Fabled
    Oh well live and learn. You were pretty helpful up on astral Bre don't get too discouraged.

And if you need any help with anything just ask.
    edited February 13
    Post edited by Breandryn on
  • ReylariReylari Member Posts: 326 Fabled
    Breandryn said:
    the ones I manage to are too drunk to understand.
    Use messages.
  • CrekCrek Member Posts: 186 Expert
    Breandryn said:
    Veyils said:

And if you need any help with anything just ask.
    Except for the enemy status, of course.
    Maybe you should talk to someone. With authority (in 1/2 of your current statuses). I'm sure that someone would be more than happy to help solve that status.
    edited February 13
    Nevermind
  • CrekCrek Member Posts: 186 Expert
    Try to help and I get my head bitten off. Sorry for jumping in on that conversation.
  • EnadonellaEnadonella Member Posts: 287 Gifted
    If I can amend my status with Glom...anyone can. A little bit of patience and a whole lot of RP can get you a long way. Also approaching the -right- people helps.

Brea, I get that it sucks, and some days are just shit. But we all like you and want to help/support you. You kinda just have to let us! :)
    edited February 13
    Sorry, I read your reply as being snarky. I have tried talking to people. I am not angry. I am sad with myself.
  • YarithYarith Member Posts: 823 Fabled
    I'm calling for a #ReduceClassflexTimerTo1Hour.
    == Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • ShaddusShaddus *Heavy Breathing Intensifies*Member Posts: 7,238 Transcendent
    Don't listen to them, Breandryn. Fight the system with me, and work towards a Magnagora/Gaudiguch/Hallifax/Serenwilde vs Celest/Glomdoring.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • SaranSaran Member Posts: 1,600 Mythical
    Shaddus said:
    Don't listen to them, Breandryn. Fight the system with me, and work towards a Magnagora/Gaudiguch/Hallifax/Serenwilde vs Celest/Glomdoring.
    Four-ways always work out for everyone involved.
  • DylaraDylara Member Posts: 1,286 Transcendent
    I'm very easy when it comes to enemy statuses, you just might have to remind me about them if I don't reply. I'm late to the discussion here and don't know all the details but seriously never be afraid to approach me regarding them, I can only think of a couple people who probably would never get unenemied and they don't really play anymore.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

edited February 13

Post edited by Drakius on
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,374 Fabled
    edited February 13
    Ooh new dreams:
    An alien scream pierces your mind, accompanied by a familiar sound - a chilling sound. Something is dying, and someone is laughing.

Surprisingly short one!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

I thought that was an Ashi-t....er...ial whatever ambient
  • TylwythTylwyth Member Posts: 1,374 Fabled
    Well, now it's a dream too.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TirahTirah Member Posts: 256 Fabled
    I am not sure how I feel about the dreamweaving rework, on the one hand "Yay, the skill is better." but on the other "I am no longer that one weirdo who uses it."
    The important thing here tirah that your colour scheme on your profile pic is horrible on the eyes
  • TirahTirah Member Posts: 256 Fabled
    Drakius said:
    The important thing here tirah that your colour scheme on your profile pic is horrible on the eyes
    I did not pick it! I will commission an updated pic of my character or something