Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen CanadaMember Posts: 1,258 Transcendent
    Been so busy lately.

I miss you, Lusternia.  :(
    Tonight amidst the mountaintops   
    And endless starless night   
    Singing how the wind was lost   
    Before an earthly flight
  • DylaraDylara Member Posts: 1,287 Transcendent
    Rancoura said:
    Been so busy lately.

We miss you :(

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• TremulaTremula the Fate's choice for Drocilla Member Posts: 2,370 Transcendent
    #goodguyDavos
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DavosDavos Member Posts: 103 Master
    I'll follow up and get a definitive answer. Shouldn't be any big hassle since I'm on board.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens. Member Posts: 3,713 Transcendent
    Stuff like this gives me the warm fuzzies.

Nice one Davos.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DylaraDylara Member Posts: 1,287 Transcendent
    Went bashing last night, came back to rollback nullifying what I did last night. Tis a sign, tis a sign, back to lazy I go.  :D

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• AnitaAnita Member Posts: 506 Mythical
    --> You appear to have caused an untrapped error in the code. Please don't execute this command."

Oooooooooops? Just let me stomp the toad ;-;
    Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like
    trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "I
    watch you well, My child. You bring change where you walk, and all change is good."

• ShaddusShaddus *Heavy Breathing Intensifies*Member Posts: 7,484 Transcendent
    That's why you should turn off the anomalyphone when you get home.
    2017/04/23 00:29:14 - Nefara honoured Shaddus for: For his dedication to the Earthen Lords and Lady, 
    and willingness to assist our young Pupils. Despite his choosing to not progress himself further, he 
    still works for the Geomancers, and the Engine, in any way he is capable. Also comes with a healthy 
    dose of rebellion, to ensure us of the Council can not be too relaxed.
  • IanirIanir Administrator Posts: 313 Divine
    Vivet said:
    This is... new. And important to know! For a long while we kept getting told not to bug untrapped errors because they self-report, and it just creates more stuff to wade through. Was that way for years (apparently?) but if we should be bugging now then that might warrant a bit more than a tweets post.
    Possibly, but tweets will do for now. I was wondering why people never BUGged untrapped errors, and this makes sense.

Shaddus said:
    That's why you should turn off the anomalyphone when you get home.
    The anomalyphone is never off. It's like the Batphone, but more anomalous. And probably better in some mysterious quantity, I don't know.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • SylvanasSylvanas Member Posts: 263 Expert
    edited February 16
    What are swans from? :open_mouth: Isune beast?
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 506 Mythical
    Sylvanas said:
    Nope! There's a new quest in Clarramore Gardens!
    Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like
    trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "I
    watch you well, My child. You bring change where you walk, and all change is good."

• ThyelleiaThyelleia Member Posts: 213 Fabled
    Rancoura said:
    Been so busy lately.

Same here :( I hope, I'll be finished with writing soon...
  • ReylariReylari Member Posts: 367 Fabled
    edited February 17
    Sylvanas said:
    Isune beasts are giant parrots. I still need/want one :(
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • ArcanisArcanis Member Posts: 1,847 Transcendent
    Summary of my day in a nutshell:

- Log back in

- Look around Mag and populace.

- Check news post an recent happenings

- Receive information of unsurprising massive drama caused by the usual common indiviuals in lusternia

- Learn of several upsets

- Begin to recall why I decided to step back from the toxicity

- Look at League of Legends.

- Close mudlet. Play a game of Blood Moon.

A good day
  • EllowynEllowyn Member Posts: 358 Fabled
    Thank you for logging off.
  • ArcanisArcanis Member Posts: 1,847 Transcendent
    And the mentioned appeared. Almost magic.

Lovely to see how much they add to the community