Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ciaran said:
    Reylari said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/vxWCruRK This guy.

TIL that I'm Trump. Yikes.

Woah! Haha that's amazing. People really flip out about the strangest things.

:popcorn:

Edit: PS Arcanis, you shouldn't try to stir shit up if you don't play.  Either don't post, or play.
    I agree with you, and hope you trot this out when Anaklusmos next posts :)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I assure you, I deserve it and am definitely not hearing the end of it.
  • edited February 2017
    @Shaddus Sup. I definitely play. Maybe you're too busy taking cheapshots to notice. 
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
  • Karlach said:
    Honestly, anyone who has paid the slightest bit of attention to Magnagora recently would see it's in a far healthier state than it has been for some time, and continues to improve.

This is an org that has gone from a toxic attitude which openly tolerated and facilitated  bullying and harassment of other players and admin, to one that is constantly trying to better itself, bring positive experiences, mend burned bridges with their godmin and give new players a positive welcoming experience into what is first and foremost a roleplaying game.

People who are critical of the direction the org is taking are either ill informed as to how things actually are, or were part of the reason it was so goddamn toxic and are mad that they can't get away with it anymore.

Of course it's not perfect and there's ways to go, but right now it's certainly not the worst org to live in and unlike other orgs has a promising future, whereas some you'd just be happy with signs of life.
    I certainly agree with this. It's not the same atmosphere as Magnagora was a few years back and I have been enjoying the city lately to log in every day (though admittedly real life commitments restrain my active time), which is a far far cry from the past. Then again, I don't really get involved in and avoid any drama, which makes the experience better.
  • Am I the only one who recognises where the name @Purza comes from? The mental image in my head is so inappropriate whenever I see her name.
  • edited February 2017
    Tamsin said:
    Am I the only one who recognises where the name @Purza comes from? The mental image in my head is so inappropriate whenever I see her name.
    I dunno, are you thinking of a biometric plush toy formerly owned by a psychokinetic orphan girl?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Orventa said:
    Tamsin said:
    Am I the only one who recognises where the name @Purza comes from? The mental image in my head is so inappropriate whenever I see her name.
    I dunno, are you thinking of a biometric plush toy formerly owned by a psychokinetic orphan girl?
    Why yes, yes I am!

Although I tend to refer to it as a 'robot kitten/infant comfort thing' to those not in the know.
  • edited February 2017
    Man. The one time in the time I've played I missed a clt to say and it was in the worst possible scenario haha. It was so bad I'm still laughing. 
    Also a subtle rave for @Czixi (I really gotta stop pinging you with raves tho). Thanks for putting up with me.

EDIT: Also divine RP is as tense as I remember it being. D::D
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • 2017/02/22 18:15:39 - [Noob X] bought a group of 100 calamus roots for 900 gold.
    2017/02/22 18:15:54 - [Noob X] bought a group of 100 galingale stems for 800 gold.
    2017/02/22 18:15:58 - [Noob X] bought a group of 100 clumps of kombu seaweed for 700 gold.
    2017/02/22 18:16:55 - [Noob X] bought a group of 100 clumps of sargassum seaweed for 600 gold.

D'awwwww!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Arent three out of four of those worthless as cures?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Orventa said:
    Or somewhere there's an out of date novice scroll they're reading...
    Want me to name the n00b? Or just keep raking in their ill-gotten n00bgold?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Debating hiring myself out as a bashing/aethergunnery mercenary for people who struggle at levelling or essence gains.

Need to figure out what the going rate per IG day should be. Suggestions welcome.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Time to sit back and let you bash for us? Definitely go into the tens of thousands of gold. Or credits.
  • Pet peeve: When people don't even try to be subtle about their attempts at using NEWBIE as a recruitment channel.
  • edited February 2017
    Falmiis said:
    Pet peeve: When people don't even try to be subtle about their attempts at using NEWBIE as a recruitment channel.

You mean when Spindle answered a newbies question?

08:32:34 (Newbie): Spindle says, "Glomdoring is probably the dark forest you're looking for."

It seemed like a good answer for a newbie who said they wanted to be a wiccan but prefered dark orgs.
  • Crek said:
    ***********************[ THE FREE FOREST OF GLOMDORING ]***********************
    Commune Member          Rank                     Position                    CT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Crek         blacktalon Guardian of the Dark For Shadow Court                On
    *******************************************************************************
    1 blacktalon present, of those 0 are demigods/ascendants.

So alone. Does this mean I'm in charge right now?
    That's how I feel when ever it's like that when I sign on to it. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Veyils said:
    Falmiis said:
    Pet peeve: When people don't even try to be subtle about their attempts at using NEWBIE as a recruitment channel.

No.
  • Veyils said:
    Falmiis said:

08:32:34 (Newbie): Spindle says, "Glomdoring is probably the dark forest you're looking for."

It seemed like a good answer for a newbie who said they wanted to be a wiccan but prefered dark orgs.
    I mean, if the question is just "Dark" and that's it, then Glom is dark but Serenwilde has dark stuff and light stuff too
  • Hallifax gave us some fun as we went for Cankermore. I agree with Tirah: I love opposition.
This discussion has been closed.