Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Somebody's been messing with my treesssss. Was doing my sweep of elders and noticed a few rooms around Prime Seren had been tweaked for whatever reason. Had me scratching my head for awhile until @Astrasia confirmed I was not crazy and that they had changed.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Daraius said:
    Funny that House Shevat actually lost honor over Ascension.  :|
    (I'm not liking that you lost honor, I'm laughing at it being a silly situation.)
  • Phoebus said:
    Daraius said:

Are you sure? You look like you're at the same as what you were at earlier today (Ysav's gained a bunch of honor/offering tics this morning, and then a bunch of death tics during the event).
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited February 2017
    Talan said:
    Phoebus said:
    Daraius said:

Are you sure? You look like you're at the same as what you were at earlier today (Ysav's gained a bunch of honor/offering tics this morning, and then a bunch of death tics during the event).
    Yes. We were at 681087 before Ascension and ended up with 680799 from 3 tics of "wanton killing" each losing us 96 honour.
  • Ah. I thought that had been done away with. Guess they forgot to exclude end-of-the-world-games.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Only a couple of days left to a new month, which should mean a new promo... fingers crossed that the promo scales with how many credits you buy, since I have money set aside...
  • I'm hoping for both a lesson sale and the release of factions.
  • Ciaran said:
    Daraius said:

2017/02/25 19:51:18 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Ciaran's ruthless and 
    violent nature is a common horror story for children everywhere.
    2017/02/25 20:36:22 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Ciaran's ruthless and 
    2017/02/25 21:06:41 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Ciaran's ruthless and 
    2017/02/25 21:25:32 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Ciaran's ruthless and 

#brag

• Took more than a few guesses to get going, but I finally finished Marani.

... never again.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Ciaran said:
    Daraius said:

2017/02/25 19:51:18 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Ciaran's ruthless and 
    2017/02/25 20:36:22 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Ciaran's ruthless and 
    2017/02/25 21:06:41 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Ciaran's ruthless and 
    2017/02/25 21:25:32 - Shame lowers the eyes of the House: Ciaran's ruthless and 

#brag
    I'm going to have to fix that before the end of the year, aren't I? Oh well, at least I got a reminder.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Loginnote is one of those things I suggested once and was implemented within a few days. I'm pretty sure it only got a changelog mention when it was added, but I still like it quite a bit.
  • @Ianir - I have been trying to remember that syntax for months now after I heard it mentioned!

I couldn't, so I use my own, too. Mine has syntax help because I forget what I code >_< 

And sometimes I forget what my own notes mean...
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    >_>
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Ianir said:

By the way, for anybody who doesn't want to recode Rancoura's thing for themselves, LOGINNOTE is a useful and little-documented utility (that I admittedly only discovered by accidentally coming across it in the code.)
    Well, this probably could have saved me a lot of trouble!  :#

But still, I don't mind having one I can full customize now. 

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Fingers crossed that the promo possibly coming out in the next 24 hours scales with credit purchases, whatever it is. Please reward me for buying buttloads of credits.
  • Selenity said:
    Fingers crossed that the promo possibly coming out in the next 24 hours scales with credit purchases, whatever it is. Please reward me for buying buttloads of credits.
    The orgs of the game would probably all like that as well!
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I forgot to finish my artisanal. I got February'd. Dang short month thinks it's so special.
  • Urge to tradein artifacts rising
    This new promo.

I love it.

Now if I get an answer to my Q, I'll happily purchase creds.
This discussion has been closed.