Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Vivet said:
    Fyler said:
    Zaftig may be a slightly too obscure adjective is all I'm saying. Zaftig. Pretty sure that's a Street Fighter character. 
    Yeah, I'd never heard of zaftig until just now. That said, A Zangief swan would be pretty hilarious too.
    with saffrond colored wings? contestant for ru pauls drag race:p
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I can neither confirm nor deny that I had to look up 'Zaftig'. >_>

• *goes on a hunt for special grass*
  • edited March 2017
    Gotta be honest, a cheese and pickle sandwich doesn't sound half bad right now.

Edit: Though I'm not sure even this pregnant lady could swing it to be pickled carrot.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I forgot to save my fun little solo dance that ended with a stabbing pain through the temples before the Mudlet buffer lost it :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Totally excited to be feeling inspired for designing some new Seren tattoos over spring break.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • edited March 2017
    Edit: Fixed the issue, no idea how.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Dylara said:
    All of my system stuff is missing, all my personal triggers, aliases, scripts, etc. 
    This happened to me recently. Had to downgrade my mudlet.
    All of the scrolling text + my rough day made me miss the part where Charune said no attacking. U_U
  • Sososo soooooo glad @Charune is back, though also sad that @Lisaera stuff isn't wrapping up yet, because I worry that it won't finish before my daughter arrives and then I'm gonna be having great difficulty focusing for more than five minutes at a time. -_-
  • Raves thread?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Credit prices are climbing up again while nobody's looking.

Are you happy now, @Tylwyth?
  • Oh sure blame poor tylwyth....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Versalean said:
    Credit prices are climbing up again while nobody's looking.

Are you happy now, @Tylwyth?
    I assure you somebody's happy about it. There's always somebody.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    A myriad of fiery sparks race across the sky, painting the western horizon a blazing red as Kalikai, the Crimson Eye reveals Herself to mortal perception.

Was @Kalikai still around, but just working behind the scenes? Or was this a slip-up?  *ponder*
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
    Kagato said:
    A myriad of fiery sparks race across the sky, painting the western horizon a blazing red as Kalikai, the Crimson Eye reveals Herself to mortal perception.

Was @Kalikai still around, but just working behind the scenes? Or was this a slip-up?  *ponder*
    Kalikai is on the right side of the list in HELP GODS so it's a good question.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited March 2017
    Kalikai, the Crimson Eye stands here casually, threads of fiery aether swirling capriciously about Her form.

Event is wrapping up soon, I reckon. Y'all impatient.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • If Crumkane suddenly wakes up I may just go insane
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Eritheyl said:
    Jade, the Crimson Eye stands here casually, threads of fiery aether swirling capriciously about Her form.
    FTFY
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • My client crashed and I lost my log (Please message me if you got one of the event, paging @Cyna )

But omg when @Falaeron 's cube suddenly beeped out 'STILL ALIVE' in front of Ruin after all the trauma, aha.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
This discussion has been closed.