Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Kalaneya said:
    i am the worst :(
    I did the exact same thing earlier during the Seren event, and was hilariously (and deservedly) mocked for it on the official twitter. I'm just saying, it could be worse :tongue:
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited April 2017
    8728h|80%, 9665m|92%, 12420e|100%, 8p xdbksSi - nil [Avurekhos] [0|0|0] 07:03:59:566  
    You feel something deep within you hemorrhage. You've increased your hemorrhaging by 135 for a total of 135 hemorrhaging.
    Your forehead starts to throb.
    You are afflicted with burstvessels.
    As Tarken starts his form, he taps a few places on your body and you feel the bleeding flow free.
    Tarken shreds a black steel nekai across your gut in a vicious Angkai arc, painfully traumatizing your liver.
    You are afflicted with damagedorgans.
    You are afflicted with haemophilia.
    Tarken gracefully cuts a black steel nekai across your head with an Angkhai arc, slicing open your throat in three
    crimson streaks.
    You are afflicted with damagedthroat.
    A magic aura flares around you and absorbs some of the damage.
    Twisting in a circle, Tarken plunges his left foot into your head.
    Tarken's eyes darken to a greasy, oily black, his mouth opening as a shadowy spirit crow spits a cancerous pustule at
    you.
    7249h|66%, 9665m|92%, 12420e|100%, 8p xdbksSi - nil [Avurekhos] [1640|0|0] 07:03:59:585  (apply ice to head|eat
    chervil|eat sparkleberry)(-1479h, 13.6%)

Just monk things.
  • Timestudy

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    OMG @Dain , way to take my idea of hope and turn it into a tear-jerker :'( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Orventa said:
    Timestudy
    ???
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• We've got like 12 serens on and not one of us could rememeber how to relight the Flame, lol
  • Tylwyth said:
    Orventa said:
    Timestudy
    ???
    Institute guild emote, much beloved and already missed dearly.
  • edited April 2017
    I think that falls under "guild assets" that may or may not be transferred to factions, depending on how your org's leaders' negotiation/discussion with the admin went.

• There are plans to have class-specific emotes, but I don't know when that's coming yet. I'll have to ask @Ianir that one! 
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Cool! Emotes seem like they're pretty straightforwards to implement (once the underlying group infrastructure is in place), they're unobtrusive, and if well done they can really help to foster Ic cultural identity. 
  • Shaddus said:
    Hoaracle said:
     :| 

Edit: btw, this is a subtweet for people who start talking to denizens and leave in like five seconds. I can't type 60 words a second, guys. 
    This isn't a rants page, sir.  /hide

You know, I always worry about that. What if I speak to a mob and while an admin is typing something out, I walk away? Maybe there should be a coded thing where if a player talks to a mob, an admin possesses the mob and starts to interact and the player leaves the room, the mob sends the player a tell, like "Sorry, I'm collecting my thoughts! Come back and chat with me", or "Don't you walk away from me!"
    There are some mobs that would fit "Don't you walk away from me!" :D
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's a pain to swap to possessing a particular npc and junk too. By the time you're sure you're in the right one, people leave. I imagine that's a thing even with a lot of practice !
  • Anita said:
    Shaddus said:
    Hoaracle said:
     :| 

Edit: btw, this is a subtweet for people who start talking to denizens and leave in like five seconds. I can't type 60 words a second, guys. 
    This isn't a rants page, sir.  /hide

You know, I always worry about that. What if I speak to a mob and while an admin is typing something out, I walk away? Maybe there should be a coded thing where if a player talks to a mob, an admin possesses the mob and starts to interact and the player leaves the room, the mob sends the player a tell, like "Sorry, I'm collecting my thoughts! Come back and chat with me", or "Don't you walk away from me!"
    There are some mobs that would fit "Don't you walk away from me!" :D
    Certainly even one quick emote, like an eyebrow or throat clearing would let us know. I have also "felt the urge to return to" denizens, although I think that was mostly for bug fixing reasons and not RP.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Rancoura said:
    @Crek taught me the three-minute rule. If a denizen doesn't answer in three minutes, we tend to assume there's no one able/willing to control them at that moment.
    I thought the three-minute rule was how long you could leave carrion on the ground and still eat it safely. Soup is two seconds, a sandwich is ten seconds, hard candy is twenty seconds, a corpse is 3 minutes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • o We will be issuing honours for the last guild leaders of their time
    and the first of the new regimes after all elections resolve.

What's the bet that we'll end up with mostly inactive first leaders who only do it for the honour line?
  • That is the very definition of a sucker's bet
  • Ianir probably has a list of names he knows will try that anyhow
  • edited April 2017
    Falaeron said:u
    o We will be issuing honours for the last guild leaders of their time
    and the first of the new regimes after all elections resolve.

What's the bet that we'll end up with mostly inactive first leaders who only do it for the honour line?
    Suspecting this is honestly the only reason I didn't just drop GC and force somebody else to run for it. Now Wisdom and I both get to be the Final Heir : D
  • Breandryn said:
    Perhaps a blanket option for org patrons to give honors to the architects (ie the players who help build these new orgs), so there's less of that lure to get GM for the line. And then more people get something shiny as well, which seems more fair as the GM isn't going to be doing the work alone.
    I really want the honour line "Survived the return of Cririk Adom and the ensuing Board meeting." But I will settle for "Is a founding member of <Faction>"
This discussion has been closed.