Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Wanted to apologize to anyone who might have caught some extra bitchiness from me lately, intended or otherwise. Things are not very ok and despite my best efforts, that negative influence sometimes leaks out into my behavior.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Shaddus said:
    Rancoura said:
    @Crek taught me the three-minute rule. If a denizen doesn't answer in three minutes, we tend to assume there's no one able/willing to control them at that moment.
    I thought the three-minute rule was how long you could leave carrion on the ground and still eat it safely. Soup is two seconds, a sandwich is ten seconds, hard candy is twenty seconds, a corpse is 3 minutes.
    A corpse takes more than 3 minutes to putrefy (have you seen a Crow-user nest lately?) :P

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I hate dolls.
  • Weiwae said:
    nearly 2 weeks of staying up till 4am almost every night... done! 
    Enjoy your new Guilds Celest!
    thanks boo
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Kinda annoyed that the npc who came up with the faction I was going to join is a total bitch.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Tirah said:
    Kinda annoyed that the npc who came up with the faction I was going to join is a total bitch.
    Beneath every total bitch is an inner core of soft, marshmallowy lesser bitch. Give it a chance!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited April 2017
    Eritheyl said:
    Tirah said:
    Kinda annoyed that the npc who came up with the faction I was going to join is a total bitch.
    Beneath every total bitch is an inner core of soft, marshmallowy lesser bitch. Give it a chance!
    I dunno...we ARE talking about Shalmae. There might just be more of the same level of bitch.
  • Probably the best Lusternia joke I've ever written

(Disciples of the Abanoi): You say, "Lord, what call a Magnagoran post warning about undead bears? Ur'sign!"
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Falaeron said:
    Shalmae4GM
    Shalmae is the HBIC of Hallifax and I luv her.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Best faction discussion in Glomdoring. I love all of you guys.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Awww shucks <3
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited April 2017
    Hallifax's factions look ssssooooo coooooool. Also, our chick for the Revelry is a perfect 10, this is shaping up to be something wonderful!

(Revelry): Aanisah Xeth, the Fireweaver says, "Darlings, give a WARM welcome to Eritheyl, looks like he's ready to join the party!"

I'M SO HAPPY.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Rancoura said:
    Serenwilde, I freely admit that your faction names are -gorgeous-. Well done. :)
    They also seem to allude to the release event rather nicely.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Vivet said:
    Rancoura said:
    Serenwilde, I freely admit that your faction names are -gorgeous-. Well done. :)
    They also seem to allude to the release event rather nicely.
    Thank the awesome admins for that. The names came before the event, so they wove the event to allude to the new factions :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sylandra,  you've gone too far. Step away from the Steam
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I can't help but think of the Goodfeathers when people mention pidgeons.

• You have been pacified for approximately 795 minutes.

#CAN'TPEACEAPACIFIST...Unless she is becoming something mORe???!?

Thanks @Tridemon for the combat. On my end it was a rather big experience for Brea, and I really hope I did not upset you OOC. 
  • Breandryn said:
    You have been pacified for approximately 795 minutes.

#CAN'TPEACEAPACIFIST...Unless she is becoming something mORe???!?

Thanks @Tridemon for the combat. On my end it was a rather big experience for Brea, and I really hope I did not upset you OOC. 
    Don't worry... There's still a third vengeance to poke at you unexpectedly sometime in the next 30 days. :D
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • We started talking about ideas and omg guys Revelry is going to be the greatest guild that has ever existed in any IRE game in any timeline ever in the past and history of the world!!!!!!!

We are so excited to get going!

This discussion has been closed.