Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tylwyth said:
    Stratas said:
    Wait, are we doing something different than "Hope a BT is online and responsive when a totem needs to be carved, and spend the rest of the time irritably shooing Trollface out of the forest"?

No, that's the plan.

No, that's actually not the plan.  Perhaps you do not understand it.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I'm sad that I missed the hamster hunt, since they're always one of my favorite events. :( It's just bad timing for me, this month. I'll probably miss the quiz, too. Boo hoo hoo...
  • Dat ur'Guard sweep tho.(With honorary ur'Guard status granted to Llewell >__>) 
  • When they get even more mad that you don't respond, and yet still lose at things. #Winning
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Welp. Think I have broken Lavinya beyond repair. Go me. Probably not going to be logging in much for a while.

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Thalkros said:
    When they get even more mad that you don't respond, and yet still lose at things. #Winning
    You give yourself too much credit; I got what I needed. Onwaaard!

• Thalkros said:
    When they get even more mad that you don't respond, and yet still lose at things. #Winning

Getting these feels:

• I'm just glad Gaudiguch and Hallifax can come to gentlemen's agreements about our epic quests, amirite.

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Calm down, buddy, let's keep the angst in game. I'm back from travel and ready to roll!
  • I'm not even remotely mad, I'm in the greatest mood possible because my Saints killed the Cowgirls so I'm celebrating with intense inebriation. Come at me bro :)

• Kaimanahi said:

Calm down, buddy, let's keep the angst in game. I'm back from travel and ready to roll!

And here we all assumed you were simply getting bored with lusternia and only appeared for certain events and conflicts when contacted on Skype....but i guess that is just talk :p
  • edited October 2015
    Really?

Why take shots to try to provoke people?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm just glad to see @Kaimanahi back, to be honest. And seeing @Thalkros refuse to use her ascendant name is incredibly hilarious. It's getting all sorts of Games of Thrones over here.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    As a master baiter, it's of my opinion that when you respond to passive aggressive tweets that are totally about you without actually tagging you, you've already lost.
  • edited October 2015
    I don't know Kelly personally, so I have no reason to -really- dislike her on that level. IC'ly though its a different matter, Thalkros just views any gains celest has as being won on the efforts of more outstanding allies like Hallifax and Glomdoring.

Wheras Gaudiguch fields all of Malarious and sometimes Lothringen to back Magnagora up. No where near the volume of support that 4 Orgs technically against us can field.

Yes I like to slap hands and brag about small victories(As John Maddening of my PK logs prove) but let's be honest, the general community consensus was that once Silvanus and The Crew bailed for Glom, Mag would just wither and die which -has not- happened. Disclaimer: We don't claim Arcanis you all can't use him against us, stahp it.

tldr: SAINTS REKT COWGIRLS IN OVERTIME YASSSSSSSSS
  • Shedrin said:
    Magnagora has been pretty consistently strong for a while now. I think being basically 4v1 actually helps there. You guys get plenty of conflict so you have lots of activity.

Gaudiguch, though it could be in the same position, doesn't actually get that much conflict because Hallifax's master plan of boring them to death is working, and they otherwise lose everything.

Basically: conflict and having enemies is good.
    Come to Gaudiguch.

I hear you already have Pyro OP:)
  • TBF, Glom hasn't helped Celest all that much lately, I think. Unless Celina has been buddying up with them while I've been tied down at work. And TBF, Glom usually doesn't help Serenwilde (the only thing stopping Serenwilde and Glom raiding each other is waiting for an IC plot to resolve itself, anyway). 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Lerad said:
    TBF, Glom hasn't helped Celest all that much lately, I think. Unless Celina has been buddying up with them while I've been tied down at work. And TBF, Glom usually doesn't help Serenwilde (the only thing stopping Serenwilde and Glom raiding each other is waiting for an IC plot to resolve itself, anyway). 
    Nothing's stopping Serenwilde and Glomdoring from raiding each other. Both do raid.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Sorry, I'm a little behind the times. But yeah, we're not exactly buddies with each other, was what I was trying to say. >_>

• edited October 2015
    Yeah you are right @Lerad. Glom's actually been p chill about not dogpiling during conquests. But from an IC standpoint Thalk just refuses to acknowledge Seren's contribution more than he has to considering their IC mindset seems to be 'hey we're ok with you helping us for this one thing since our allies won't help us..... but btw we're still going to help those same allies against you because why not? Even though they sorta spit in the face of our efforts #Winning'

tldr: But no, seriously, did you all even -see- that TD pass? Rekt
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Sorry, let me know when things are actually happening again without needing an event to prompt things. 

Maybe go kill our shit and grief and make me feel obligated to come wreck things without sucking down 2 million essence to do so.

Also I got into Smite. I'm not very good but it gets me angry.

P.S. Why does every event need essence. Always essence.
  • Shedrin said:
    Magnagora has been pretty consistently strong for a while now. I think being basically 4v1 actually helps there. You guys get plenty of conflict so you have lots of activity.

Gaudiguch, though it could be in the same position, doesn't actually get that much conflict because Hallifax's master plan of boring them to death is working, and they otherwise lose everything.

Basically: conflict and having enemies is good.
    I wouldn't say it's that we're -trying- to be boring, it's just that Hallifax has always had its priorities in different places. If anyone stands against us in the cultural arena, the sparks would be flying and frequently, and if aethercombat were more frequent, we'd be on our ball there too. Raiding cosmic/elemental/order realms is just so...meh. Hallifax has a great opportunity to shine up, but I think that we aren't really up to going against the gaudi squad OR raiding when they're not around, and they're reciprocating the relative peace.

Not that I wouldn't jump at the chance of a retaliatory fleshpot raid or something. My last kill in Lusternia was on July 07. :(

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited October 2015
    Can we please keep this civil? I get that a few people here enjoy throwing trash at each other but kind of that's what got tweets shut down last time, didn't it? Just don't want to see it closed again :/
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    This one was actually tame enough even for my delicate sensibilities.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Lavinya said:
    Welp. Think I have broken Lavinya beyond repair. Go me. Probably not going to be logging in much for a while.
    Nooooo.

This is a game and you have to do what makes you happy.

If people are being shit, then just tell them where they can insert it and carry on!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @daraius I personally don't really mind either, I'm just concerned about losing the thread again :/
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Yay for having room tags to make lighting the spire a lot easier. I actually managed to get a beacon in before Lanikai died (I mean I haven't checked but if I go down now she's probably dead, amirite?)!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
This discussion has been closed.