Vengeance

Generally, Cities do not have enough people for an interesting vengeance game on their own and it can be difficult to get one organized across organization.

Perhaps, What if cities that had purchased a vengeance arena could start a vengeance game in the main vengeance arena so everyone could participate?

It would also be particularly interesting if cities starting a game this way could overlay their vengeance template onto the main vengeance hall so that they would still be able to see their unique brand of it.
Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You can invite anyone into your vengeance game already. 
  • One issue currently is with enemied people who want to play vengeance... so, give them amnesty, then revoke it when the game is over? If the issue is with communcation, announce it over market.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • But, this requires that people know how to navigate to the vengeance of some other city. This makes it significantly harder for smaller people to participate without someone holding their hand in getting there.

The other solution would be to allow people to join vengeance from any room and teleport to it like free for alls.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • But you could just teleport to the room anyway, so long as someone stands there until the game starts. It might be more convenient if you could join vengeance from any room, but I can't remember a single time when I've had to walk to the vengeance arena of any city.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • To make it simple, I just wish there was a neutral vengeance room in Avechna like there is for the arena.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Isn't there one already? Where do we hold all these Basin-wide vengeance games anyway? The vengeance queue sounds like a good idea.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    There is a neutral Vengeance arena on Avechna's Peak, yep. Only gods can initiate games as far as I know. Do like the notion of a Vengeance queue, but I think orgs should keep their scenarios to themselves.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."