Lusternia Cooking Project

I like cooking so I decided to try a Lusternia-based cooking project involving real-world recipes and using ingredients found in or near the different forests/cities. I plan to post updates as I try some of the recipes or get ideas to make recipes for the other orgs. I don't mind getting suggestions, but I tend to cook healthy and I rarely eat meat other than fish... and I can't make anything I won't eat.

Glomdoring(Ingredient list):
-mushrooms
-eggs
-pine nuts
-mixed greens(watercress,taro,celery)
-parsley
-roots(ginger)
-fish/frogs
-oregano
-maple
-chestnuts
-tubers(arrowroot/water chestnut,potato,taro root,jicama)
-apples
-pears

Most of the ingredients were taken directly from room descriptions, some from looking up what types of plants grow well in the terrain(trout from the Gloriana river). If anyone thinks I missed anything, feel free to comment(or if you want to argue against something on there). My goal in this is to create balanced meals with as varied tastes as possible using only those ingredients. The recipes below I haven't tried yet, and I won't give a complete list of ingredients or directions on how to make it until I have, because I might change things later or decide it's terrible. 

Breakfast:
-Mushroom omelette
-Apple cider

Lunch:
-Apple chestnut soup
-Watercress salad and sliced pears with toasted pine nuts
-Water

Dinner:
-Stuffed baked potato with egg whites and mixed greens
-Grilled trout
-Ginger tea

Desert:
-Cinnamon sauteed apples and pears
"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."