Synkarin you turd..

We all know that you have a hate boner for me.. It's all good, Just once a month, I'll pause my system so you can get the satisfaction of killing me and leaving me alone for another month. Just give me a heads up first.. @Synkarin

Comments

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited October 2015
    Ha, @Daebach

I went to gank you because you were defiling and running in the Skarch earlier. Which you then proceeded to do after the domoth gank as well. Seems like you want to start something, but you don't want to finish it.

You want to shout and complain about me calling friends, (which I couldn't hear incidentally due to your snub) but then run from me by myself

Oh, here's a log to show that Tremula showed up before any of my friends did, plus the beginning of the fight. 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    What I want to know is, why did @Zvoltz mark it as abuse?  Why does his abuse flag carry 5 points of weight?  Why does his 5 points of weight not "bury" the post?  And why is it not moderated even though he flagged it?

This is far more interesting to me!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Daebach, you're really...well. I'm disappointed. Not that you would lie, but that you wouldn't let the RP play out because you weren't getting your way immediately. 

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Xenthos said:
    What I want to know is, why did @Zvoltz mark it as abuse?  Why does his abuse flag carry 5 points of weight?  Why does his 5 points of weight not "bury" the post?  And why is it not moderated even though he flagged it?

This is far more interesting to me!
    It is abuse because it calls Synkarin a turd, was created just to flame Synkarin, and is utterly pointless. My flags carry 5 weight because I am a moderator. I don't know why it didn't bury the post. It should have but maybe it didn't because it is the start of the thread. I didn't moderate it because I was hoping some other admin would take pity and moderate it for me.

This discussion has been closed.